N.E. Roofing & Renos

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

NE Roofing took our deposit

Contracted them to build a garage , once deposit money was in hand they avoided their agreement to allow discussions with the designer at the second visit. No designer showed up, Julie contradicts the citys rules often and Scott has no cellphone apparently. Never bothered to show samples they promised either. They also said no discussions allowed with employees or designer. We have hired a lawyer and will see them in court. The police also know about them.
Stay far away from Julie and Mr Burvill, They will load you up with a long line of promises and deliver on none of them . We cut the deal short as the contract was frustrated by their deviations from bylaws and their blatant contradictions. No refunds on deposits they tell us . They also told us dont talk to the city..

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Amazing Roofers

Fast, efficient and incredible customer service. They are extremely accommodating and will priorities your needs and work around your schedule as best as they can. We own multiple properties and have used Northeast Roofing for each one. Would recommend hands down !

thomas.c.cheung in Toronto
thomas.c.cheung in Toronto

BEWARE - Brand new roof is leaking and they won't respond to me.

Scott and his team did our roof in March 2020. There were some hiccups along the way and things ended up costing more than the initial quote which I wasn't happy with but it happens sometimes. The team was fairly loud, would swear often when speaking to each other and our neighbours complained about this.

Debris fell off our roof one day and damaged the neighbours car though Scott and my neighbour managed to sort this out.

I was willing to look past these issues and give Scott the benefit of the doubt until my roof started leaking. It is now dripping into our master bedroom and Scott will not answer any text messages, e-mails, voicemails... I left a message with his wife who was rather rude over the phone and told me simply "Scott is busy".

I am still waiting to hear back from them. I have a complaint pending with the Better Business Bureau. My hope remains to find a reasonable solution to this. Meanwhile, I am getting quotes to fix the roof from other companies and will be sending Scott the bill if they still choose to ignore me.

Scott and team - if you're reading this please get back to me... honour our contract, be a good person and help me out.

ryane in Hamilton
ryane in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

had to hire someone else to fix there work

hired them to replace my gutters witch they did but they could not get sealed and not leaking, after co.ing back a couple of times with no change I decided to get up and try myself to find my new roof I just had replaced a couple weeks before I hired them was almost destroyed( I've attached some pics of the one side I could see) I ended up having to call in another company to fix all the problems and ended up costing near what inpaid for the gutters in the first place
I'm hoping to save someone the headache and unnecessary costs of dealing with them

Hello Sir.

We were contracted by you to do a eavestrough job. At that time you were advised that you should change your facia and boards aswell but you chose not to as it wasn’t in your budget.

We were not contracted to fix your roof, drip edge or anything else. We were told you had a friend do.

We did return to your property already twice to fix corner leaks, which are common when you have a eavestrough job done at the time of year you did.

Your text with pics ( none of which are for work we were contracted to fix) and use of abusive language towards my staff is unacceptable!

If any customer would like copies of our correspondence or a copy of your signed contract stating what work was to be performed and the only work our company is responsible for! We would be happy to provide it..

Moving forward N.E.Roofing&Renos will only respond to a message regarding contracted work and any more vulgar language toward myself or my staff will result in termination of our warranty

Very satisfied. It was an emergency and qualifying work performed by NE Roofing. The team members are very professional and I recommend this company for your roofing needs. Happy with the results.

Glad we could help you with your roof. You need anything in the future please contact us and we will be glad to be of service.

Ash
Ash

Roof and flooring

My roof was leaking and it was an emergency situation. N.E roofing replaced the roof and fixed the damaged wall. They also replaced the carpet with laminate

Glad your happy with your work. Please let us know how we can serve you better in the future.

Hakam J.
Hakam J.

Reroofing

Very satisfied with the excellent quality of work performed by NE Roofing and Renos. The team members are very professional and pay attention to details.

Was great working with you.

Isabel in Mississauga
Isabel in Mississauga

Honest, straight forward and efficient work at a good and fair price - which is all anyone could ever ask for. Thank you Scott and Julie for everything you’ve done. Pleasure to work with and look forward to doing more business with you.

Was a pleasure working with you. We also look forward to doing business in the future.

Jackie in Hamilton
Jackie in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof replacement

We hired NE Roofing 1 year ago to replace our roof and would highly recommend them again. Pricing was great, their service was excellent and in a timely manner and Scott and his team were professional. Scott helped out my neighbour who had a huge leak on a holiday weekend. I called him to to ask if he could help my neighbour and he arrived within the hour and repaired his roof which was installed 1 year previously by another company.
We are so grateful for Scott. Julie and the NE roofing team.

Was great working with you. If you ever have any other issues for anything please let us know.

Barb a.
Barb a.
1 review Caledon, ON

Complete new roof on existing house and complete roofting on new addition

We hired NE Roofing a couple of years ago to re-do our whole roof. They were very reasonable in pricing, very professional, and did an amazing job in a timely manner. This year we decided to put an addition on the house and called NE Roofing to put on our new roof. they treated with great respect and we were very happy with the outcome. Scott and his crew are very professional and pride themselves on the quality of the work Our neighbours used NE Roofing after seeing the job on our place. They always left the job site clean and were on time and delivered with what they promised. We would definitely recommend NE Roofing to anyone.

Customer satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for your review.

More about N.E. Roofing & Renos

"Started from the ground up in the Greater Toronto Area, N. E. Roofing&Reno’s has been and always will be a local solution for a full range of Roofing&Renovation needs as well as a 24hr emergency service. Our business is built on neighborly trust, quality work, and affordable prices. From large ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Missisisauga?