N.E. Roofing & Renos

HomeStars  >  Siding in Missisisauga  >  N.E. Roofing & Renos

Reviews for N.E. Roofing & Renos

Barb a.
1 review Caledon, ON

We hired NE Roofing a couple of years ago to re-do our whole roof. They were very reasonable in pricing, very professional, and did an amazing job in a timely manner. This year we decided to put an addition on the house and called NE Roofing to put on our new roof. they treated with great respect and we were very happy with the outcome. Scott and his crew are very professional and pride themselves on the quality of the work Our neighbours used NE Roofing after seeing the job on our place. They always left the job site clean and were on time and delivered with what they promised. We would definitely recommend NE Roofing to anyone.

mzy

professional roofer, did great job at low cost, ice water and black paper through out. very satisfied.

liza d.

They did a good job with our roof. They deliver what they promise. The people worked well.

Rami S.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Fantastic workmanship. Great staff. Clean job site. Completed the job in time as promised. I would recommend them to anyone needing a roof replacement.

Marco from Oakville

Scott did a great job in replacing my roof. The did the work when committed, kept the area clean each and everyday and was very professional. Very happy with the work completed - roof looks great! Would recommend Scott if you are looking to replace your roof!

Thank you for the great review!It was a pleasure working with you.

Gord Willard from Hamilton

Scott Burvill installed a new roof on my home. Had a leak in my Son's bedroom and he came to fix it immediately. With rain in the forecast his communication and service was fast. Very reasonable pricing. Project was completed in a timely manner as Scott was focused on completion. Better than excellent workmanship as Scott was able to fix minor siding issues as well. Scott is a friendly and dedicated father whose family owned business has been operating for 20 years. They are safety conscious and well organized. Julie is an absolute delight to work with. The crew ensured that the work area was cleaned and swept everyday. I would recommend NE Roofing to my friends and neighbours

Heitor Tome from Oakville

We had some very challenging issues with our roof. We live in a new home which is only 4 years old and had shingles blown 3 times. The builder came once to fix the first one as a courtesy, but after that they completely ignored the problem. The 2nd time shingles blew away, I contracted Scott who came in at no time. He was very knowledgeable and right away explained to me why shingles were blowing away in a house so new. He guaranteed he would come back in case any problems happen during the following year without any extra charge. Two months later, another winding day and shingles were flying again. One phone call, and Scott was here next day. He fixed the problem and provided me a quote to replace the entire roof. Another month and ice dam caused leakage inside the house, I sent him an email at 11pm and in the following morning he was here to access the damage and remove the ice from my roof. He had only charged me once for all labor and parts. After all this and to avoid major damage in my house I was confident in Scott and I hired him to replace my roof. I had to travel abroad right when Scott started the job but he kept me informed with photos (total of 152). He has done an amazing job. He knows very well what he is doing and fixed every single problem with my roof (even above building code). His price was reasonable and the work was excellent. I would recommend Scott to any friend or neighbor requiring roof renovation.

Ruby Taylor from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

supplied dumpsters for roofing jobs, was given a credit card for a deposit. was able to put a deposit on the card, when it came to putting the balance on, it took months, when some of it went threw, the wife called Visa and said they are fraudulent transactions, and they were reversed. They are very unprofessional, impossible to reach, and when I do, they hang up on me, Reading the other reviews, seems like they agree with my comment on unprofessional conduct.

More about N.E. Roofing & Renos

We are an affordable renovation company operating in the hamilton, Burlington, grimsby, dundas areas. we are a small company that believes in in hard work and and customer satisfaction. N. E. Roofing is also a big supporter of hockey and other kids sports in your community. We are lookin forward ...