N.E. Roofing & Renos

KW_HomeOwner in Hamilton
KW_HomeOwner in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

A cut above the rest

As a long time home owner, I've hired many contractors in the past. And being an small residential electrical contractor myself, I somewhat know the home reno business, and I pride myself on having a high customer satisfaction rating.

Before hiring NERR, I asked for references and Scott provided several. I called them to get their opinions, and they all gave very positive reviews. Being the skeptic that I am, and knowing that there are negative reviews on this very forum, I challenged Scott about them. He didn't brush them off, but he confidently explained at length how he stands by his work, and even asked me to go look at several sites that he renovated. It convinced me to give him a shot.

Now, I have dealt with (been burned by) contractors long enough to expect less than what they tell me that they are going to provide. There is always an excuse, always a misunderstanding of what was agreed to, always an attempt to explain away shoddy work that I have to press, beg, or threaten legal action to fix.

But there was none of this with Scott. He replaced my roof, siding, soffits, downspouts, trim, basically all exterior except the bricks, doors, and windows with quality and care (my house has bricks for the first level, siding for the second). He arrived when he said he would. He then carried out the entire scope of work that we agreed to. It took him longer than he expected, and he didn't complained about that even once, or try to blame me or others (which I am used to contractors trying to do!).

Scott is a straight up honest guy, and he loves what he does! He enjoys standing back and looking at the result as much as the home owner does! One caution though... if you try calling his cell mid-day, don't be alarmed if he doesn't answer. Why? Because he is on a ladder or roof, working with his crew, actually directing and carrying out the work! Don't worry, he'll get back to you later or at the end of the day when he isn't on the tools.

Do I recommend NERR? NERR is the ONLY contractor I would recommend for home exterior work.

Barb a.
Barb a.
1 review Caledon, ON

Complete new roof on existing house and complete roofting on new addition

We hired NE Roofing a couple of years ago to re-do our whole roof. They were very reasonable in pricing, very professional, and did an amazing job in a timely manner. This year we decided to put an addition on the house and called NE Roofing to put on our new roof. they treated with great respect and we were very happy with the outcome. Scott and his crew are very professional and pride themselves on the quality of the work Our neighbours used NE Roofing after seeing the job on our place. They always left the job site clean and were on time and delivered with what they promised. We would definitely recommend NE Roofing to anyone.

mzy
mzy

re-roofing

professional roofer, did great job at low cost, ice water and black paper through out. very satisfied.

liza d.
liza d.

Roof shingles replacement

They did a good job with our roof. They deliver what they promise. The people worked well.

Rami S.
Rami S.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Roof replacement

Fantastic workmanship. Great staff. Clean job site. Completed the job in time as promised. I would recommend them to anyone needing a roof replacement.

Marco from Oakville
Marco from Oakville

New Roof

Scott did a great job in replacing my roof. The did the work when committed, kept the area clean each and everyday and was very professional. Very happy with the work completed - roof looks great! Would recommend Scott if you are looking to replace your roof!

Thank you for the great review!It was a pleasure working with you.

Gord Willard from Hamilton
Gord Willard from Hamilton

New roof

Scott Burvill installed a new roof on my home. Had a leak in my Son's bedroom and he came to fix it immediately. With rain in the forecast his communication and service was fast. Very reasonable pricing. Project was completed in a timely manner as Scott was focused on completion. Better than excellent workmanship as Scott was able to fix minor siding issues as well. Scott is a friendly and dedicated father whose family owned business has been operating for 20 years. They are safety conscious and well organized. Julie is an absolute delight to work with. The crew ensured that the work area was cleaned and swept everyday. I would recommend NE Roofing to my friends and neighbours

Heitor Tome from Oakville
Heitor Tome from Oakville

Roof renovation

We had some very challenging issues with our roof. We live in a new home which is only 4 years old and had shingles blown 3 times. The builder came once to fix the first one as a courtesy, but after that they completely ignored the problem. The 2nd time shingles blew away, I contracted Scott who came in at no time. He was very knowledgeable and right away explained to me why shingles were blowing away in a house so new. He guaranteed he would come back in case any problems happen during the following year without any extra charge. Two months later, another winding day and shingles were flying again. One phone call, and Scott was here next day. He fixed the problem and provided me a quote to replace the entire roof. Another month and ice dam caused leakage inside the house, I sent him an email at 11pm and in the following morning he was here to access the damage and remove the ice from my roof. He had only charged me once for all labor and parts. After all this and to avoid major damage in my house I was confident in Scott and I hired him to replace my roof. I had to travel abroad right when Scott started the job but he kept me informed with photos (total of 152). He has done an amazing job. He knows very well what he is doing and fixed every single problem with my roof (even above building code). His price was reasonable and the work was excellent. I would recommend Scott to any friend or neighbor requiring roof renovation.

More about N.E. Roofing & Renos

We are an affordable renovation company operating in the hamilton, Burlington, grimsby, dundas areas. we are a small company that believes in in hard work and and customer satisfaction. N. E. Roofing is also a big supporter of hockey and other kids sports in your community. We are lookin forward ...
Looking for Siding pros in Missisisauga?