Donnie B'S Painting

Sarah Kirkwood from Hamilton
Sarah Kirkwood from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

painting

We have had Donnie B's Painting service paint our last 2 houses and I can not say enough about the professionalism and the attention to detail from Donnie and his crew. It is refreshing to see someone who actually cares about the work that is being done! I would recommend to everyone. ;)

Mike P from Burlington
Mike P from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Every inch of my new home (inside)

Simply put, the best of the best. These guys are VERY professional and the ultimate perfectionists. The painted every square inch of my house and it's imaculate. Great communication throughout as well! 10 out of 10!

Shirley in Mississauga
Shirley in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Bedrooms, Closets, two bathrooms, hallway, doors, baseboards and doorframes

Donnie and his team are friendly professional painters. His estimate of 5 days was exactly correct. His team arrived 8 am and left 4 - 4:30 pm each day. We didn't have to move any furniture and at the end of each day the furniture was placed back so we could sleep on our beds and access our clothes. The paint job is amazing! They are very neat and there is no paint on the floors. Our walls and doorframes had some holes, scratches and damage after a flooring and doorframe renovation. and they looked fabulous after they were repaired and painted. You couldn't see any evidence of the scratches or holes. Donnie is very flexible and he was able to do a smaller job that was not originally planned. I would highly recommend Donnie B's Painting!

Anita in Burlington
Anita in Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Painting master bedroom and ensuite

Donnie provided a written estimate. He completed the work on the day promised and at the price quoted. He and his staff were very professional, removed shoes on entry and the quality of the work was outstanding. Part of his guarantee is to come back for touch up even if you damage the paint while moving furniture. There was no need to take advantage of this service as the work was done perfectly the first time.

Taylor in Dundas
Taylor in Dundas
1 review Dundas, ON

Painting/Wallpaper removal

Donnie B was referred to us via our real estate agent Joann Dube of Royal Lepage. Contact was made via phone & email. He was able to give us a quote via email with an attachment of the listing. He then attended the last viewing of the property prior to closing so my folks could meet him in person and he gave them a paper copy of the quote. He dealt with a very strict condo corporation. Worked on his own initiative with no follow up by us...as the property was empty. Went out of his way to pick up the keys in Hamilton early in the morning and was on site as promised. He painted an entire "very pink" condo in 2 days and removed wallpaper in the kitchen, bathroom and den. He also took down curtains and removed curtain rods that were plaster plugged to the ceiling. The transformation was amazing. Don followed up 5 days later to ensure that the move went well and to inquire if my folks were happy with the colour. He also offered to do touch ups if necessary.

Pat in Burlington
Pat in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Paint Entry Hall, Stairway and Upper Hall and Ceilings

I was looking for a tradesman to paint my entry hall, up the stairs and the upper hall and asked a friend who had done her work. She gave me his name and I have nothing but praise for Donnie B's. He arrived on time with one helper and proceeded to go to work. My project took two days. They worked quickly, were extremely fastidious,cleaned up each day and made sure I was comletely satisfied before leaving. I would not hesitate to reccommend Donnie B's for any painting project.