Lowe's

Home Accessories
10111 HeartLake Rd Brampton ON L6Z 4W4
HomeStars  >  Kitchen Planning & Renovation in Brampton  >  Lowe's  >  Kitchen Renovation
Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Kitchen Renovation

DO NOT spend your hard earned money at the Lowes on Heart Lake Rd. The only reason I gave a 1 is because my installers were phenomenal-every one else is a nightmare to deal with. Mind you the kitchen looks great but the customer service is non existent. Nobody takes accountability for their actions or mistakes. I've been passed around from manager to manager over the past few months so I could be refunded for extra materials the designer ordered for me (items never used). I can go on and on but store owes me around $1000-half the material has already been picked up by the store-they said I could keep the other half. Nobody cares-every "manager" I talk to says they will take care of it and then they disappear off the face of the earth. I am going to eventually turn to social media & small claims court if this 4th manager I am currently dealing with does not help me. Please do not deal with these people.