Lowe's

Home Accessories
10111 HeartLake Rd Brampton ON L6Z 4W4

Reviews for Lowe's

Kitchen Appliance

DO NOT spend your hard earned money at the Lowes on Heart Lake Rd. in Brampton, Ontario!!!!!! Customer Service is terrible and calling for help is a waste of time. Once you make your purchase they treat you as crap. I will never shop at Lowes again. I bought an appliance that came with free installation as the promo and it now two weeks and I still can't get a date for installation. When I complained to the department I was told that the installation is FREE so it is whenever the installer is available. Had I know this would have been the case I would have gone to Home Depot. My gut told me don't ,make the purchase but I did not listen because form the beginning the sales rep was not honest about the availability of machine. Initially she said it was instore and availaible Monday since this was Saturday. However, once I sat down for her to complete paperwork for me to cash out conveniently the system was saying one week. I will highly suggest that Lowes don't run promotions that they cannot deliver on. I think most people like myself would prefer to spend the extra money rather than put up with poor customer service. No more Lowes for me and sadly I will have to boycott Rona too because they are one and the same.

1 review Waterloo, ON

Garden center

345 The Boardwalk Store, Waterloo. The garden center is poorly organised. In the weekend mornings one has to do the check out through the main store which means you have to carry heavy soil, stone, etc. using the barely usable, squeaky carts all the way from the back. Staff will let you struggle without a glance.

Bathroom renovation

The sales person was quite knowledgeable,give me lot of new ideas,was a welcome change .It is very important to have a knowledge person to guide you when u are doing the renovations yourself.

Kitchen Renovation

DO NOT spend your hard earned money at the Lowes on Heart Lake Rd. The only reason I gave a 1 is because my installers were phenomenal-every one else is a nightmare to deal with. Mind you the kitchen looks great but the customer service is non existent. Nobody takes accountability for their actions or mistakes. I've been passed around from manager to manager over the past few months so I could be refunded for extra materials the designer ordered for me (items never used). I can go on and on but store owes me around $1000-half the material has already been picked up by the store-they said I could keep the other half. Nobody cares-every "manager" I talk to says they will take care of it and then they disappear off the face of the earth. I am going to eventually turn to social media & small claims court if this 4th manager I am currently dealing with does not help me. Please do not deal with these people.

tyreynolds in Mississauga
tyreynolds in Mississauga

Online purchase and pickup a failure

I purchased patio lights online with the store pickup option. The item was to be picked up at the Heartland Store in Mississauga and I received a confirmation indicating that. I checked the inventory and they had four in stock out of which I was ordering one. I received an email two days later that my order was available for pickup in Brampton (a city away). I called customer service and they didn't understand what could of happened, were very pleasant and in the end couldn't do anything for me. I cancelled the order. Frustrating waster of time, good thing it wasn't a high ticket item. I would suggest Lowes figure out the flaws of their system before rolling it out.

Robert in Ajax
Robert in Ajax
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Dishwasher purchase, Delivery, Installation

My wife and I bought a dishwasher, paid for delivery and installation. The day of delivery, Lowe's called and said there was a mix up at the warehouse, and delivery would by the next day. The next day came, dishwasher delivered but it could not be installed, as it had to be hardwired in. I cannot understand how they could offer installation and none of Lowe's installers knew how to hardwire in a dishwasher. We have since cancelled installation and hired a separate company to do it. I would not recommend this company to anyone !!!!! Very disappointed !!!!!

Andrew K from London
Andrew K from London
2 reviews London, ON

Poor online order and in-store pickup experience

I ordered a few items online, including 5/8" drywall and 1/4" drywall. The reason I ordered online is because I noticed that there was only 3 units of the 1/4" drywall in stock so I purchased them because I need them as soon as possible. I received an email saying that my order was ready for pick-up. I drove across the city to pick up the order (London location) understanding that it is ready.

I knew I had to rent a van so, when I first arrived at the store, I asked if there was a rental van available and if my order was definitely ready. Yes on both. Perfect. I proceeded with renting the van (which took at least 20 min) and drove around to the pick-up area where I as told my order would be. At the contractor desk, I asked where my order was and they told me they were still putting it together. Okay - that is weird because I was notified that my order was ready. It was taking awhile and the time was ticking on my truck rental so I decided to visit the employees putting my order together in the drywall isle. Turns out that there was zero stock of the 1/4" drywall that I already paid for and was told was ready for me to pick-up. Well that sucks. Then I had to go through the painfully long process of returning the van and getting a refund on my order.

Over an hour and a half of my evening was now wasted due to this mistake. I work full-time, in addition to that I am renovating my kitchen. I have a tight schedule that I need to stick to and do not have time for this nonsense! I talked to the assistant manager who wasn't very helpful or sympathetic to the situation.

I called the London North store and talked to the assistant manager. I explained my experience and suggested that, for my troubles, they should deliver it to my home for free and at minimum pay for the 1/4" drywall that I was told was in stock and wasn't. The best he said he could do is a free rental and 15% off my order and refused to give me anything more than that - he said take it or leave it.

Ahmed Saeed Desai in Toronto
Ahmed Saeed Desai in Toronto

Amazing service!

Pully works at lowes, located on danforth and was very helpful and gave me great service. I give her a 5/5 rating. The price for a lock I bought was originally priced 30.99 but the I got it for half the price.

Dave from Etobicoke
Dave from Etobicoke

Installation Quotation Services

Overall bad experience with several flooring install quote issues . Total waste of $40 (competitors don't charge this) and a month's delay. Quote became dormant for two weeks when initial rep went on vacation even though contractor came out immediately to measure. Quote rushed afterwards and install mgr could not clarify installation charges in detail. Was simply a printout from their system with no detailed breakdown. Mgr took offline for installer followup and again nothing done until I called two weeks later, and shocked with install costs 5 times greater than the in-store posted base price per sq. ft!. Will not consider Lowe's install services for future projects.

1 review Guelph, ON

Oversold and Inconvenience

-I went to the store mid july to order a patio set.
-Took an hour for them to place my order alone, for a patio set, which they said was on clearance, but they were receiving 5 more and can arrange for me to get one.
-I advised them that i live in another city and will need delivery.
-They give me an ETA for delivery and tell me i will get a call , i left the store.
- 3 weeks later, my ETA went by, i got no call, when i call, i am told that i will receive a call and still got nothing.
- I followed up again after a few days, only to be told my item is in their warehouse but i never paid for delivery ( despite being held initially in the store for an hour and explicitly making clear i am from another town on multiple times )
- I was forced to drive from my town to the lowes to make a delivery payment because their reps cannot take phone or online payments, i was told of delivery date and told again that i will receive a call for confirmation.
- One day before delivery date, i get a call that item has been oversold.
- All this time i was falsely promised and no one matched any records to see that i will not be able to get the item. They had 3 weeks alone from the time of order to ETA of item to even call me and tell me.
- Billing already sent me the bill for the item, yet i was never destined to receive the order.
-Person who spoke to me on the phone was CSA and claims also to be a manager when i asked to escalate issue.
-Had to do my own followups to get in touch with store manager to relay my concerns ( multiple live chats and emails sent to customer care )
-Store manager acknowledges issue, but offer made to make it right are barely worth the effort of having to go thru the whole ordeal.
-Withdrew all my business/orders and will advise anyone else not to go to Lowes