Just Deck It

Reviews for Just Deck It

David
David

New deck

Ryan and crew arrived on schedule. Re-enforced and realigned old deck foundation and rebuilt a beautiful new cedar deck. Workmanship was top notch. They were a pleasure to work with, always maintained a very clean work site and paid great attention to detail. Would highly recommend them.

Al Dale in Scarborough
Al Dale in Scarborough

Deck

Awesome. Craftsmanship beyond my expectations. What a beautiful extension of our living space. Words cannot describe how awesome this deck looks. Everyone loves it and we are always excited to show it off. What a pleasure working with Ryan and his team. Thanks again.

Terence
Terence

New cedar deck

Booked Ryan a year in advance to build us a new cedar deck. Ryan was great as he worked directly with our contractor who designed the drawings and helped us get a permit.

The job started on the date as promised and Ryan provided frequent updates on progress as well as communicating potential additions/changes that I hadn't thought about beforehand. I liked that the backyard was always tidy at the end of the day as they would put all their tools away and respected the homeowners property all by themselves.

Very pleased with the final product and the workmanship is top notch. Lots of positive comments around the quality and design of the deck from family and friends.

Angela from Toronto
Angela from Toronto

3 level deck!

Seriously. Amazing.... And I'm really picky.
It was slow to start and slower than I expected but that's because they were paying close attention to every little detail and actually building the best deck ever.

CW from Toronto
CW from Toronto

Deck, Pergola, Fence

Ryan's carpentry work and design is high quality and creative. Ryan and his crew were completely reliable, friendly and professional. They consulted with us constantly as the project moved forward.
Ryan and his crew always showed up on time when they said they would be working and cleaned up the site completely every evening.
They took the time to get every step of the project completed perfectly. Ryan's standards are high and we are very pleased with the quality of the finished product. It's exactly what we wanted - from the first consultation to the project finishing right on schedule it's been an enjoyable experience!

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Great product and service

Ryan and his crew did a really professional job on our new front porch. They are skilled at what they do and very knowledgeable with great ideas. We get lots of compliments on the porch. They also did a number of repairs on our back deck that we were also very happy with. They were on time and on budget. The workers were friendly and courteous.

Velis
Velis

Front porch

Ryan and his team were quick to provide an accurate quote. Delivered a great product on time and always kept us informed of cost-efficient improvements that could make it even better. Nothing but good things to say about Just Deck It, I will definitely call again for any future projects.

Desjardins in Toronto
Desjardins in Toronto

Fantastic Work

Ryan and his team built steps and fencing for us and our neighbours. The work was of the utmost quality and at a very reasonable cost. Ryan's suggested designs were practical and aesthetically pleasing, and he was great at finding solutions for unique problems. In addition, he started the project and completed it exactly when he said he would. Other neighbours have also hired Ryan and all have been highly satisfied. I would definitely recommend Just Deck It to anyone and I will certainly hire them again for my next project.

Daniel from Toronto
Daniel from Toronto

New Deck and Fence

Ryan and his team just finished replacing our old deck and built us a new cedar deck and fence about 3 weeks ago, and we couldn't be more thrilled. From start to finish Ryan was a real professional. He came by in July to measure up the space and talk to us about design and material options (with the caveat that he couldn't start until November because he was booked up solid.... which is a good sign that they're so busy!). Shortly thereafter, Ryan sent the most detailed estimate that I've ever received from any trade that I've hired. It made it so much easier to decide on which grade of wood to use and which design options we wanted to pay for and which ones we didn't want. During construction Ryan and his crew were extremely efficient and very, very neat. And throughout the entire process (from quote to construction), Ryan was always easily reachable and ready to answer any other questions or concerns we had. The final product is terrific and we couldn't be more thrilled! If you're looking to build a new deck, we definitely would recommend that you talk to Ryan about it first!

janet in Scarborough
janet in Scarborough

New Deck

I would give Ryan and his crew a 15 rating if I could! I had a 30 year old deck that had been taken down previously and wanted a smaller deck that didn't take up half of my yard. I want to say Ryan and Anton are amazing but that word is inadequate. They are deck builders extraordinaire. Ryan's estimate was exactly what I paid and the timeline was right on track also. They leave everything clean and tidy at the end of the day and are such lovely, respectful gentlemen. A pleasure to do business with. I am going to recommend Ryan and his crew to all my friends and family. Ryan also informed me that over the winter he does small basement and bathroom renovations. I am so happy to have found Just deck it on Homestars.

More about Just Deck It

Ryan Graziano has ben directly involved in deck building for over ten years in the (GTA) Greater Toronto Area. He also has clients in Victoria, British Columbia. The primary focus is on the construction of decks including: Substructures, floring, railings, steps, benches, planters, skirting and privacy screning. Other exterior projects ...