Just Deck It

HomeStars  >  Decks in Toronto  >  Just Deck It

Reviews for Just Deck It

Kelly in Upper Beach
Kelly in Upper Beach

Fence and custom designed deck

We had a fence built by Ryan at our old house, the finished product was exactly what I wanted and done with the utmost professionalism and I also believe this fence helped to sell our property. We then decided to have a deck built at our new home and hired Ryan again. The experience was equally as satisfying and we would definitely recommend him and hire him again.

tom in t.o
tom in t.o

porch

Ryan is a great worker. He was on time, clean and less then the competition. I will be hiring him again to do work on my new house. My family can't wait.

Jon
Jon

Backyard Deck

Ryan Graziano and the Just Deck It crew built a deck for the backyard of my new house in summer of '08. The overall craftsmanship and professionalism far exceeded my expectations. The deck was completed on schedule and on budget, even after additional recommendations were made along the way. I would recommend Just Deck It to anyone looking for a new deck...

June and Frank in the Beach
June and Frank in the Beach
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Two level deck

We required a large wrap-around two level deck at the rear of our home. Ryan of justdeckit designed and built a deck that met all our needs and was extremely pleasing to the eye. Pride of workmanship was most evident in the final product, a solid, well built deck.
We highly recommend "justdeckit" to anyone in need of a deck.

MarkD in The Beach
MarkD in The Beach

Deck, privacy fencing, hot tub pad

Removed an small old deck to add a larger more usable (and private) deck with a hot tub. Ryan designed a deck that met all of my requirements. Very easy to work with. Impressed with how solidly the deck was constructed and the attention to detail. Completely satisfied with the job and I have no problem recommending Just Deck It.

More about Just Deck It

Ryan Graziano has ben directly involved in deck building for over ten years in the (GTA) Greater Toronto Area. He also has clients in Victoria, British Columbia. The primary focus is on the construction of decks including: Substructures, floring, railings, steps, benches, planters, skirting and privacy screning. Other exterior projects ...
Looking for Decks pros in Toronto?