Flamborough Patio Furniture

Highway 6 North Hamilton ON L8E 1A2
HomeStars  >  Furniture in Stoney Creek  >  Flamborough Patio Furniture

Reviews for Flamborough Patio Furniture

1 review Hamilton, ON

Pleased with my purchase. It looks great in my yard. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. I got a custom order and they were able to make exactly what I wanted. Recommended!

Jocelyn from St. Catharines
1 review Niagara Regional Municipality, ON

We purchased a play centre for our daughters upcoming birthday three weeks before, after being assured we would have it on time for her birthday. After calling a few times to see when we could expect to pick it up it became apparent that we wouldn't receive it on time after all. Our calls we never returned after being promised they would return our calls. We received our play centre a full 4 weeks after our daughters birthday and 7 weeks after the ordering date. Once the sale was made, customer service was apparently no longer important to them. I guess we got caught hook line and sinker. I would never purchase anything from them again or recommend them to anyone.

We are sorry to hear of your frustration.
We indicate anticipated delivery dates based on the information given to us by the manufacturer. If this had been an item manufactured by ourselves we could, and would, have resolved any issues but when we are acting on behalf of an outside manufacturer we are very much in their hands.

Jinny McCreary in Oakville

This is three years after the fact but felt I must write about the absolutely terrible experience I had with Flamborough Patio Furniture. They were hired to remove an old deck, build a new one, take away an old hot tub,fix areas of a fence and build a gate, all at a huge expense. They did a very poor job, parts of the deck repeatedly falling over in high winds, building overtop of garbage and general very poor cleanup.
I do not recommend them whatsoever.

Jinny McCreary

billm milton
1 review ,

The service from planning to installation (build) was superb. I came home on the day the shed was to be installed, to find it exactly as expected. The yard was also left clean and secured. I would recommend them o anyone in need of yard or patio furniture or sheds.