MAXgreen Windows, Siding And Roofing

Reviews for MAXgreen Windows, Siding And Roofing

bethwoychyshyn
bethwoychyshyn

Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors, Soffit, Fascia and Eaves

Wes and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all employees of MAXgreen for the work that was done on our home. We highly recommend MAXgreen for any renovations that you need for your home.
All workers are very professional, efficient and courteous.
Thank you so much once again, very happy customers.

Hi Beth! Thank you so much for putting your trust in us for your roofing, windows, siding, and metal work! You were such a pleasure to work with. We love being able to offer the complete exterior package to our customers with the industry's best warranty! Thanks for sharing your experience! Adam

Owen in Calgary
Owen in Calgary

Hail Repairs - Roof and Siding

Maxgreen has been great to deal with. They've been looking after hail repairs for me in SE Calgary after the storm towards the end of July 2020. They've been quick to respond to questions, helped me through the insurance process and have made every effort to ensure I was satisfied with the work completed.

Thanks so much for the review Owen! We appreciate you putting your trust in us to help fix up your home properly. Cheers, Adam

KC
KC

Front Door with sidelite and Storm door

Garry, salesperson, took the time to understand what I was looking for and to come to my house. I can not say enough good things about all the employees I dealt with at MaxGreen windows, doors and siding. Garry, Jim, Cory and his helper were all efficient and professional. I am very happy with the end result. I am thankful, I found a recommendation on the "nextdoor" app for Maxgreen. Then I checked out their reviews on Homestars. I too would highly recommend them and I would definitely use them again, if needed. Thank you Maxgreen!

Hi KC! Thank you for the review and your recommendation! We strive to provide the same high level of experience for every customer - including being efficient and professional along the way. Thanks again! Adam

Rebecca M. from Calgary
Rebecca M. from Calgary

Great Customer service

In September, I was worried that I would need to replace my siding as there were brown stains seeping from under some of the panels. I called MaxGreen in a panic. Maurice came out to take a look but said that the siding was fine (it was a paint issue). I was very impressed that he didn't try to sell me something that I didn't need. While he was there, he also did a quick visual inspection of the roof, eaves, and windows. He noted a couple of problems but again did not try to pressure me into any services. Even though the company did not make a penny from me, I have decided that when it is time to replace windows or siding, I will contact MaxGreen. Great customer service!

Hi Rebecca! Thanks for sharing your experience with MAXgreen! Our goal is to provide the right solution for every customer, even if that means not proceeding with work we do. We have a lot of industry partners who we can refer for any other type of project too, so just just us know should you ever have any other questions about anything you need or want done in your home! Cheers, Adam

Bob and Linda
Bob and Linda

Residing our residence

Maxgreen was a bit longer than estimated (due to the severe hail in Calgary 2020) once here the install was about 2 weeks. We can't say enough good things about all Maxgreen employees and installers working on our residence. the finale product is fantastic! Our house looks so good now! Great company to deal with would recommend

Hi Bob and Linda! Thanks so much for the kind words! Your house turned out incredible! We appreciate the recommendation. Cheers, Adam

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great service, product and installation

Great service, prompt and effective response time. Ran out of materials, placed order, finished the job. Very good product quality, and installation with thorough clean-up after. Will certainly recommend to friends and family.

Thank you so much for sharing your review! The customer experience is very important to us and that also includes the cleanliness and communication aspects. We look forward to helping out your family and friends! Thanks again.

Jill
Jill

Window Replacement

This is the second time I've used MAXgreen windows and I've been completely satisfied each time! From the quote to end of install the service is excellent. Gary was able to work around my scheduled for install. The installers were on time, respectful of my property and incredibly polite! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend MAXgreen to friends and family.

Hi Jill!

Thank you so much for once again putting your trust in us to work on your home! We truly believe that the renovation experience should be exceptional despite all the negative stories about our industry! Thank you so much for your future referrals too!

Cheers,
Adam

Rod from Calgary
Rod from Calgary

Evestroughs

I had my home windows replaced in 2012 by MaxGreen, the workmanship and value at that time was excellent.
I now needed some new evestroughs.
I texted Adam and received a quote from him the same day. The quote again was competitive, so I booked the job. The crew sent out was good to talk to about the eves and the product and workmanship again was excellent. It has been raining quite a bit as I write this review and the new evestroughs are performing excellently. Thanks again Adam/MaxGreen!

Hi Rod! I'm so happy we were able to help you out so quickly in such a busy time of the year. We greatly appreciate the repeat business and the review! Cheers, Adam

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

New Patio Door

Working with the Maxgreen team was fantastic! They answered all our questions, helped out with best suggestions, etc. Everyone was knowledgable in their area or got us to the right person if wasn't them. We love their commitment to charities and the environment. We will definitley be working with them again.

Thank you so much for the review! You both were so amazing to work with. Glad to hear you love charities and the environment as much as we do! We look forward to working with you again! Thanks, Adam

711hta in Calgary
711hta in Calgary

Manufactured Stone Project

Maxgreen has completed windows, doors, roof and now stone work around bays on 2 sides of the house. We keep coming back to MG as they consistently produce good product at competitive prices. Sandor and his crew kept me informed from start to finish. Completed the project on time, kept the area around the house clean. The stone looks great!!

Thanks so much for the amazing loyalty and continued referrals over the years! It is always a pleasure working with you and helping to make your home more beautiful and LEAK-PROOF!!

More about MAXgreen Windows, Siding And Roofing

MAXgreen Windows, Siding, Roofing, Solar 403-805-GREEN (4733) www. MAX-green. ca 7, 000 trees planted and Over $135, 000 has been raised for local charities in less than 8 years of our MAXcommunity program! 2018 HomeStars "Best of 2018" Award 2017 HomeStars "Best of 2017" Award 2017 "Best of Houzz" Service ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Calgary?