Pool Buoy Corp.

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs

Reviews for Pool Buoy Corp.

Andrew Jablonski in North york
Andrew Jablonski in North york

Pool Leak Fixed in

Larry was a thorough professional from initial contact to following up after the repair was completed. He arrived punctually at the pre-arranged time and within a half-hour determined the cause of my pool's significant pool leakage. A short while later he completed the fix and ten days later I am happy to report that all's well in Poolville !!! I would highly recommend Larry to anyone that is experiencing a pool leakage issue.

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the review! Much appreciated!

GavinCampbell in York
GavinCampbell in York

Professional Service

Was losing about an inch of water a day. Was referred to Pool Buoy and was not let down. Larry used high tech equipment and was able to find the source of the leak in the first hour and patch all the holes in the liner in the second. He did a thorough evaluation of everything and when he left I felt comfortable that everything was fixed. Highly recommend his service.

Hi Gavin,

I appreciate your review. I’m glad I could help you out!

Paul in Oakville
Paul in Oakville

Leak Location Prifessional

Larry was everything the great reviews have said he is. Punctual, Larry knows the value of proper communication throughout the service call and is a competent and consummate professional. I would highly recommend him should you need his services.

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the kind words! It was a pleasure doing business.

Domenic from NES Alarms
Domenic from NES Alarms

Repair Of WaterLeak

I called Pool Buoy for service and Larry came out with in 24 hrs. He did a complete check of the pool for water leaks and repaired 2 holes in the liner. After all repairs were done he double checked the pool again for leaks just to make sure all is well. Larry took his time and made sure the job was done to satisfaction. Very professional and knowledgeable.

Hi Domenic,

It was a pleasure doing business! Please reach out if you need anything.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pool losing water approx. 1/2" a day

Larry came out on the day and time we agreed on. He tested everything to do with a pool that could cause a leak. Only found one leak on the stairs that was repaired many years ago. Larry did another repair on the stair and tested to make sure that the leak was stopped. Larry was friendly and told me what he was doing as he conducted the different tests. Very satisfied with his work and professionalism.

Thank you for the nice review, John. Take care.

SandT in Toronto
SandT in Toronto

Pool leak detection and repair

Larry and Pool Buoy Corp. was recommended to me by Leader Pools and I am very grateful they passed his information over to me. Larry showed up when he said he would, detected the leaks and repaired them to our satisfaction. We would definitely use his services again and recommend him to family and friends. Thanks again Larry!!

Hi,
Thank you for the review! It was great doing business with you!

nima n in Newmarket
nima n in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

excellent service

I called Larry and couple different companies for my pool. Very glad that I decided to go with him. super friendly, on time. knows what he is doing. very fair and knowledgable. found the exact spot for the leak. highly recomend ​him.

Thank you, Nima! I appreciate your business!

Graham in Whitby
Graham in Whitby

Leak Detection & Repair

I would 100% recommend Larry and this company. He was very knowledgeable, extremely professional and he was a great guy!

Larry clearly explained what I should initially do to try and track down whether I did indeed have a leak, or whether it was just evaporation, to save me having to pay for him to come out if it wasn't actually a leak.

After determining that I did likely have a leak, Larry quickly arranged an appointment and made sure to follow-up on the day to give me a more accurate time. Despite poor weather, Larry still came out and worked round it to find my leaks (yes, several of them!) and he then promptly repaired them that same day.

Everything has been great since, and it has been a nice saving on the water bill :-)

Thanks Larry - it was great to work with you!

Hi,

Thank you for the review! Enjoy your "leak free" pool!

All the best,

Reno-addict in Markham
Reno-addict in Markham

Leak detection and repair of an air leak

What can I say, Larry returned our call quickly, showed up the next day and found the leak quickly with what looked like fairly specialized listening equipment. Within a week, he was back, lifted a very limited area of our patio (maybe 4 stones), fixed the leak securely (it was almost exactly where he said it was) and replaced the patio stones almost perfectly.

I will also add that I really like a contractor that communicates. He kept us posted on when he was going to be here to fix our pool, came when he said and let us know that because of some rain on repair day, he would be a little late (45 minutes, can't really complain).

Thanks Larry, you did a great job!!!

Hi,
It was a pleasure doing business! Let's hope we can get some good weather to enjoy the pool season!

Nick in Hamilton
Nick in Hamilton
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Pool leak and general advice

I cannot add anything that hasn't already been said about Larry so i will just repeat what everyone else has said and say say that Larry did an outstanding job fixing my multiple pool leaks and he also answered all my questions, he was punctual, professional and knowledgeable, he also gave me honest good advice.

I would not hesitate for a second to recommend Pool Buoy Corp. to anyone needing pool work doing.

Thanks Larry.

Thank you for the nice words and for the review! It was a pleasure doing business.

More about Pool Buoy Corp.

"Your pool leak detection and liner replacement specialists" Pool Buoy Corp. specializes in pool leak detection and repair services for the Greater Toronto Area, York, Halton, Peel, Hamilton and Kitchener regions. Our company’s focus has shifted to pool leak detection services after many years of providing general pool services in ...