Vanguard Caulking

Reviews for Vanguard Caulking

Evan in Toronto
Evan in Toronto

Windows and Doors Caulking

We hired Vanguard Caulking, largely in part because of the reviews we saw on Homestars, and they did not disappoint. Rimas was very responsive over text where they came out to provide an estimate, and Rimas called to explain the detail and scope of work that needed to be completed. Mario and the team were great to deal with - their attention to detail really reflects the high level quality of their work. Even after the work had been finished, Mario went around the home for a final time to make sure he was completely satisfied with the workmanship. I highly recommend Vanguard Caulking and I will only use this company in the future.

Thanks Evan for taking time to write us great review. Very appreciated and happy to assist you.

Private User reviews Uxbridge, ON

Full house recaulk

Vanguard caulking did an incredible job with the recaulking of my house. They arrived at 7am and completed the job within the day. Close attention to detail. Perfect lines. Left no mess. Repaired a broken brick mortar joint in a windowsill without me even asking - to a perfect match. I will only ever use this company. I could not be happier. Well worth the money as this is not an easy job and is incredibly time consuming and frustrating. Worth booking ahead.

Much appreciated your great review Tom. Happy to do work for you.

Brand Boss
Brand Boss

Excellent Results + Experience: Courteous Skilled Professionals

Vanguard Pros showed up on time and did excellent work. Their color matching was better than I thought was possible. I am very happy with the result. Nasty 20 year old caulking is gone - beautiful new caulking is in its place.

Thanks Brand for your time to write us great review. Happy to do work for you.

peterjvert in Vaughan
peterjvert in Vaughan

Home Caulking

Overall great experience. Cut out the 18 year old caulking around all windows and doors and replaced with new caulking - including roof vents. Very friendly and considerate. Home is about 3,400 sq ft and they took the better part of the day to complete the work. Very happy with the quality of the work done and communication.

Thanks for great review. Happy to assist you.

Michael in Vancouver
Michael in Vancouver

Good Caulking

Rimas responded quickly on text and had someone out on relatively short notice. I had been having some water coming through one of my windows and had 10 windows/doors caulked. Work was done quickly and professionally and haven't had any problems since.

Appreciated your great review Michael.

Sherman D'Souza from Milton
Sherman D'Souza from Milton

Great quality work!

Fantastic work. Rimas was able to accommodate me on short notice. Showed up nice and early on a Sunday morning and did the whole house in great time! Very clean work. They even replaced my dryer and kitchen exhaust vent covers! and cleaned up all the old caulking from my property.
Highly recommended.

Thanks Sherman for your time to write us great review. Happy to do work for you.
All the best,

Fast and great quality

We needed 7 windows caulked that were starting to crack and let water in. When they arrived one window was pretty impossible for them to caulk as a tree was in the way, and they couldn't get a ladder up, I was cool with 6 out of 7 windows being done. After about 2 hours I came out and they had been able to get the 7th window done by reaching from the roof, I was very impressed that they went above and beyond. The caulking job itself was also super clean and professional, would highly recommend these guys!

Thanks for your great review. Happy to assist you quick.

Shafina fr Toronto
Shafina fr Toronto

External Caulking

It was pleasure dealing with Rimas at Vanguard Caulking. We saw the company on Home Stars. We decided to contact them as wanted to get external caulking done on brick spacing, doors, windows and vent pipes. Rimas promptly answering the call, gave the pricing and work was done. Wow, Outstanding job done by Gedas (VG). He did the great job with the caulking with another guy. It was worth it as they removed the old caulking and replaced with the new one. The company gave the 10 yr warranty. I will definitely use them again for future projects and have referred them to my family members, neighbours and friends. Thank you Rimas and Gedas for great service.

Thank you Shafina for your time to write us great review. Very appreciated. Thanks for all your referrals.

Kelly & Tom in Milton
Kelly & Tom in Milton
5 reviews Milton, ON

Exterior Caulking

I was initially thinking that this was expensive, but after the work was completed, I cannot express how happy & satisfied I was with their workmanship. Awesome awesome job & totally work every penny. Very professional and you wouldn’t even know Vanguard was here besides my grass being ruffled. They removed all old caulking and cleaned up every last spec of dirt leaving no evidence behind. Sounds crazy, but I was so pleased with the caulking they did around my sump pump! Two thumbs up!

Thank you Kelly for your great review, appreciated.

Kamile in Toronto
Kamile in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Re-caulking full house

All I have to say is.. wow. Now, I normally don’t take time to write reviews, but it is quite rare to see such dedication and responsibility in a company. There is an alarming amount of people who don’t know what they are doing.. but this guy was not a disappointment!! I was praying for a decent fix up after somebody had made a total mess around my windows. It seriously looked like they painted it on with a spoon?! I desperately searched up a caulking company with good reviews and many years of experience, so this one caught my eye -he even won awards so of course, I found that incredible!! I was reluctant, but Rimas completed the job flawlessly and in no time, my windows looked outstanding!!! It is crazy how caulking makes such an enormous difference on the appearance of your house, and an extra bonus for the spectacular quality. If you are hesitant to fix your caulking, let me tell you, this was the best decision I had made for my house. Your house is your home, and you should make it as beautiful, safe, and well taken care of as you possibly can! For the incredible work he did, the price was perfect. He truly cares about his company and his clients as he was professional yet friendly! I have definitely learned my lesson on trust, and I am beyond proud of myself for choosing to trust this caulking service. Vanguard Caulking provided the satisfactory I was seeking for and I wish nothing but the best for Rimas and his remarkable company :)

Thank you for great review, very appreciated.

More about Vanguard Caulking

Vanguard Caulking is dedicated to excellence, quality and integrity. Experience has come through the time honoured method of hard work and dedication to customer needs. The result of that dedication to detail is countless projects with lasting results.

Vanguard caulking has built its business on a passionate commitment to excellence.
• Our warranties.