Vanguard Caulking

General Contractors
Toronto ON M3h5h8
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Vanguard Caulking
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Vanguard Caulking

Bavin in Brampton

I called Rimas after seeing great reviews on HomeStars. Rimas saw the pictures of my house and gave me an estimate. He scheduled the work date and was very punctual. He removed the old caulking and applied new one. He did really great caulking work and everything was cleaned up before he left. He also gave me great suggestions on other issues with my house. I'll definitely use his service again. I highly recommend him.

Job Price

Hi Bhavin, I appreciate for your time to write great review for us. We always keeping up with highest quality to provide for our customers. Will be happy to assist you in the future.
Thanks,

Clive
1 review Aurora, ON

Excellent Caulking service, probably the best you can ask for. I have a sunroom needed caulking job(Rain Leaking), Rimas came the next day after my phone call, arranged an appointment on the same day. A few days later, the guys came to do the job, the caulking job was done very nice and clean. I'll definitely use them again, Thank you for the professional work!

Job Price

Thank you Clive for great review. Happy to help you.
All the best.

Seanass123 in Markham

Very Professional, Very neat and very clean. I will always recommend Rimas to everyone that needs new caulking. Rimas really cares, he will also take the time to go through everything when he's complete.

Job Price

Thanks for great review. It was our pleasure to do work for you guys! All the best...

Was looking to re-caulk all windows/doors and replace vents for a 14 year old house. Went with Vanguard due to the great reviews, and was not disappointed. I am very impressed with the quality of their work (see image), attention to detail, and professionalism. They came early, were on time and did a beautiful job on all areas, and went the extra mile to do things right. It's always a pleasure to work with such contractors and would gladly recommend them to others.

Job Price

Hi Aris, we glad we lived up to your expectations. Thank you for kind words, also for refreshing drinks on hot day.

Sabrina in Toronto

Rimas and his crew did a fantastic job. They replied promptly to my request for a quotation, provided a fair price, and did an excellent job recaulking the windows and vents on my mother's 17 year-old-house. I was really impressed at how professionally and cleanly the work was done (and I am very picky about those things). I would definitely recommend Vanguard to anyone looking to have caulking of windows done.

Job Price

Hi Sabrina, it was our pleasure to do work for your mother. Thanks for great review. Rimas

Cathy In Upper Beach

I organized a group buy last year for myself and a few of my neighbours in our townhouse community complex. It went so well that a few other neighbours wanted their exterior vents replaced as well.

So I organized a second group buy and this time we had 13 homes participate - double from last year! Rimas and his crew showed up early at 7 am on Sunday and did an excellent job! Everyone was happy and pleased with their workmanship and professionalism.

Thank you Vanguard Caulking!

Job Price

Hi Cathy, thank you very much for your great review, and of course I am more thankfull for organizing neighbours to change vents. You help us a lot. It was very windy and pretty cold day, happy it work out well for us and work has been finished.

Esther in Toronto

I contact 3 companies all with 5 stars in Homestars, 1 never responded, another responded but never showed up on the appointed date to give a quote but showed up a month later and sent me the quote via email.
Rimas responded within 1 day and after a number of emails back and forth to answer all my questions I decided to go with Vanguard Caulking. His price is very reasonable and it includes not just caulking the windows and doors but also, pipes, vent replacement if needed and caulking all vents. He can also provide addresses of homes he did in your general area so you can check out his handiwork.
Other companies would say they provide the same services but really do they? Some take shortcuts because you the consumer cannot tell the difference. I watched Rimas and his colleague and even when they were not aware of my presence, the quality of the work never deviated.
I do not usually do reviews but his workmanship is beyond excellent. If you are looking for an honest company that delivers exactly what they say they would, look no more, you will not be disappointed with Vanguard Caulking.

Hi Esther,
Thank you very much for detailed review. I am glad to help you.

Raquel in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

We needed caulking done very badly for our new home and I found Vanguard Caulking with the best reviews and I have to say we are sooooo glad we called Rimas! They did a really fantastic job and they are very professional! They came first thing in the morning just like Rimas said and were finished in just a few hours! They also caulked around some pipes and vents on the side of our house and we really appreicated that. After they were done we walked me around the house and explained and showed me what was done. I have never done a review before for any company and this will be my first time because I think Rimas did a fantastic job all around and We highly recommend him and his team! You won't be sorry!

Job Price

Hello Raquel, thanks for your great review. Really appreciated. Happy to help you.

Litsa in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Amazing customer service!! Rimas was very quick to respond with a quote, came by to explain the procedure and offered free advice and quick to fit my job in. Thanks:)

Hi,
Thank you for your review. Happy to help you. Wishing all the best.

Jason from Vaughan

To make a long story short, I installed my own windows on my bungalow witch required caulking on 6 windows. I called and spoke with Rimas and explained the layout. He was able to give me a price over the phone and a date/time. He sent me a text to let me know he was on his way. He showed up early and started right away. He trimmed all the foam surrounding the new window and cleaned up after. Total job took about an hr. He and his worker were very pleasant and are highly recommended!

Job Price

Hi Jason, Thank you for your perfect review. Happy to assist you with small job. All the best with other renos.

More about Vanguard Caulking

Vanguard Caulking is dedicated to excellence, quality and integrity. Experience has come through the time honoured method of hard work and dedication to customer needs. The result of that dedication to detail is countless projects with lasting results.

Vanguard caulking has built its business on a passionate commitment to excellence.
• Our warranties.