Vanguard Caulking

General Contractors
Toronto ON M3h5h8
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Vanguard Caulking
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Vanguard Caulking

Carol Rushlow from Maple

Rimas was the only one of three to return my call. We scheduled
for him to come out for an estimate and booked a day for him to
do the work.
He said he would be there at 7 and at exactly 7 he was starting to
work with his helper.
They worked none stop all day replacing the caulking in all the windows. They also replaced the vents and re-caulked any other
pipes . The job was excellent. So very neat. They did a great job cleaning up all the old caulking.
We were extremely pleased with the work we had done and would certainly recommend Ramas.

Job Price

Carol, thank you very much for great review. Happy that you choose us to do work for you.
All the best to your family.
Rimas

Marco

Thank you Rimas for the excellent job you did. You turned a disaster DIY job into a brand new looking porch. After calling two other caulking companies which never returned my calls or emails, I came across Vanguard. I called Rimas and he was nice enough to answer my call and got all necessary info. After supplying Rimas with info and some pictures, he responded very promptly via email with a quote and possible days for the work to get done. On the day of installation he arrived earlier than the scheduled time and did a professional job of the horrible patch work that I had done. Both he and his assistant did great work and cleaned up after all the work was complete. Pricing was reasonable for the work that was done. 100% satisfied and I definitely refer his company for any caulking or re-caulking work that needs to get done. Once again Rimas, thank you very much for all the work that you did as you have turned my porch back into a nice viewable place.

Satisfied Customer

Marco

Job Price

Thanks Marco for great review. It was our pleasure helping you. All the best to you and your family.
Regards,
Rimas

Andy in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Was looking to re-caulk all windows/doors and replace vents for a 17 year old house. Went with Vanguard due to the great reviews, and was not disappointed. I am very impressed with the quality of their work (see image), attention to detail, and professionalism. They came early, were on time and did a beautiful job on all areas, and went the extra mile to do things right. It's always a pleasure to work with such contractors and would gladly recommend them to others.