Vanguard Caulking

Reviews for Vanguard Caulking

lukosiusinga in Orangeville
lukosiusinga in Orangeville
1 review Orangeville, ON

Best from the best caulking company

This was our second time hiring Vanguard caulking to caulk our windows and doors, since we sold the old house and bought the new one. We knew will get an impeccable quality again, so we didn't need to think twice who to hire to do recaulking for our new house. Rimas and his crew showed up 7am, not a minute late. They recaulked all windows, doors and pipes, changed old vents into new ones. Everything looks amazing. And we know we don't have to worry about it any more for many years. Companies like Vanguard is really hard to find. Very professional, job performance and material quality is a top notch. Highly recommended!

Thank you Inga for great review. We were happy to assist you again with caulking work on your house. Thanks for trusting and choosing us. Good luck with upcoming work on your house.

Alex P in Newmarket
Alex P in Newmarket

Bathroom and kitchen caulking

I just wanted to share what a great experience I had with Rimas and Vanguard Caulking. I called on Sunday not expecting anyone to answer, and sure enough Rimas was there to help. One of our income properties required caulking in the bath tub and kitchen, and Rimas was very quick and diligent in coming out the following Monday morning to get the job done. the caulking job was done wonderfully, and Rimas showed up promptly as promised. Overall I would highly recommend anyone to Vanguard Caulking.

Thank you Alex for your time to write us great review. Satisfied clients are our number one priority. We looking forward to assist you in the future.

Thomas in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Thomas in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Recaulked windows and doors

I was very impressed with Rim and his professional crew.The exact promise that He said .He would do for the job of removing the old caulking, put foam insulation between the window and the frame and colour match . These guys stick to their words. Take a look of those lines he did . Amazing job ... Happy happy happy ...
The warranty of 10 years is absolutely amazing.
I give these guys 10 out of 10 stars.

Thank you Thomas for great review, we really appreciate your business. Will be happy to assist you in the future.

Eddie in Vaughan
Eddie in Vaughan

Home addition / Whole House Caulking

We called Rimas in to take a look at caulking our new rear home addition. After discussing and Rimas pointing out other potential issues on the existing home caulking, we decided to get the whole house done. Beautifully done and clean. He even spent the time and effort to get a perfect matching caulking that matched our windows.
Very courteous and knowledgeable.
Thanks Rimas!

Hi Eddie, thank you for your time submitting great review for us. Will be always happy to help you with other projects.
Thanks,

joycep in Richmond Hill
joycep in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Job

Rimes did an excellent job caulking our windows and doors. Would highly recommend him. Very clean and thorough. Came on the day he said he would and completed the job when he said he would.

Thank you very much for taking time to write review for us. Really appreciated!
Rimas

Rimas did a very good job!

Rimas did a very good job. Lesson I learned: find a professional to do a specific job. Rimas helped me to recaulk my windows, which were done by other contractor previously.

Thank you for your great review. Happy to help.

Carol Rushlow from Maple
Carol Rushlow from Maple

Window Caulking

Rimas was the only one of three to return my call. We scheduled
for him to come out for an estimate and booked a day for him to
do the work.
He said he would be there at 7 and at exactly 7 he was starting to
work with his helper.
They worked none stop all day replacing the caulking in all the windows. They also replaced the vents and re-caulked any other
pipes . The job was excellent. So very neat. They did a great job cleaning up all the old caulking.
We were extremely pleased with the work we had done and would certainly recommend Ramas.

Carol, thank you very much for great review. Happy that you choose us to do work for you.
All the best to your family.

Outdoor front porch re-caulking

Thank you Rimas for the excellent job you did. You turned a disaster DIY job into a brand new looking porch. After calling two other caulking companies which never returned my calls or emails, I came across Vanguard. I called Rimas and he was nice enough to answer my call and got all necessary info. After supplying Rimas with info and some pictures, he responded very promptly via email with a quote and possible days for the work to get done. On the day of installation he arrived earlier than the scheduled time and did a professional job of the horrible patch work that I had done. Both he and his assistant did great work and cleaned up after all the work was complete. Pricing was reasonable for the work that was done. 100% satisfied and I definitely refer his company for any caulking or re-caulking work that needs to get done. Once again Rimas, thank you very much for all the work that you did as you have turned my porch back into a nice viewable place.

Satisfied Customer

Marco

Thanks Marco for great review. It was our pleasure helping you. All the best to you and your family.

Andy in Richmond Hill
Andy in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

wndow caulking

Was looking to re-caulk all windows/doors and replace vents for a 17 year old house. Went with Vanguard due to the great reviews, and was not disappointed. I am very impressed with the quality of their work (see image), attention to detail, and professionalism. They came early, were on time and did a beautiful job on all areas, and went the extra mile to do things right. It's always a pleasure to work with such contractors and would gladly recommend them to others.

Hi Andy,
Thanks for great review, it was pleasure to work with you. All the best to other renovations. Rimas

Bavin in Brampton
Bavin in Brampton

Great Window Caulking

I called Rimas after seeing great reviews on HomeStars. Rimas saw the pictures of my house and gave me an estimate. He scheduled the work date and was very punctual. He removed the old caulking and applied new one. He did really great caulking work and everything was cleaned up before he left. He also gave me great suggestions on other issues with my house. I'll definitely use his service again. I highly recommend him.

Hi Bhavin, I appreciate for your time to write great review for us. We always keeping up with highest quality to provide for our customers. Will be happy to assist you in the future.
Thanks,

More about Vanguard Caulking

Vanguard Caulking is dedicated to excellence, quality and integrity. Experience has come through the time honoured method of hard work and dedication to customer needs. The result of that dedication to detail is countless projects with lasting results.

Vanguard caulking has built its business on a passionate commitment to excellence.
• Our warranties.