Vanguard Caulking

Reviews for Vanguard Caulking

Vincent
Vincent

100% satisfied

Rimas and his team did fantastic job re-caulking my entire house outside. I would highly recommend them! They are also perfectionist and worked very hard to match the colour to the windows.

Thank you Vincent for your time to write us great review. Appreciated.

Wu
Wu

Very Good Job

Arrived on time. Good manner. Explain to me where is the problem and how it would be fixed. Clean up nicely after the work is done. Definitely recommend to the others!

Thank you Wu for your time to write review.

Excellent!

Totally exceeded my expectations! Rimas was professional and quick to respond with pricing and any questions I had. His crew was friendly, started and finished on time, and were extremely detailed. Without a doubt I highly recommend them.

Thanks for your great review. Appreciated!

Omar
Omar
2 reviews Milton, ON

Windows caulking

Rimas was very responsive and provided quote quickly. G did an amazing job. He really took his time and paid attention to detail to ensure the caulking was applied to the highest standards. I would definitely recommend without hesitation.

Thanks Omar for your great review.

Deb and Mike
Deb and Mike
1 review Schomberg, ON

Townhouse Caulking Job

We had no idea what to expect, just that the exterior caulking on our townhouse looked terrible and needed to be replaced!
From the time we first spoke to Rimas we felt entirely at ease and confident that he would do a good job.
G showed up on time and was incredibly professional and thorough. Despite a challenging backyard, G expertly and happily maneuvered his equipment and made it work! He communicated the work he was doing and went above and beyond our expectations. He cleaned up everything well and invited us on a site inspection to review his work. We are thrilled to have been treated so well and to have received immaculate work for a great price. Thanks!

Thank you Deb and Mike for your time to write us a great review.
Happy to have great clients like you.

Bill in Richmond hill
Bill in Richmond hill
10 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior house re-caulking

These guys exceeded my expectations. They came early and began work right away. Rimas's crew were friendly, professional and very diligent. They worked tirelessly for the whole day. I didn't realize how many spots there were to re-caulk (windows, doors, pipes, vents, etc.). They did them all and the results are fantastic. I would gladly use their services again, but thanks to them, I should be good for the next ten years. I highly recommend Vanguard Caulking.

Thanks Bill for your time to write us great review.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Highly recommend Rimas and his team

Rimas had his team replace the 20 year old caulking on all my windows. He was able to book me in within two days and his team arrived on time and completed the job within the time range provided. The new caulking was neatly applied and they removed all the old caulking from my property (as if they were never there). Highly recommend this company.

Appreciated your time to write us great review.

Josh in Uxbridge
Josh in Uxbridge
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Window caulking

Rimas and his team were amazing! Showed up early and worked through until the job was done!

Knowledgeable and took the time to make sure we were satisfied with the job.

Professional and produced a 10year warranty guaranteeing the work

Highly recommend Vanguard Caulking

Thanks for great review Josh.
Appreciated. Was pleasure doing work for you.

House recaulking

Would absolutely recommend Vanguard caulking!
Excellent professionalism from start to finish. Provided us an estimate, we scheduled the date, arrived promptly on time, were respectful and gave lots of advice to our questions.
Did as they promised- removed old caulking, insulated and applied commercial grade silicone. Our windows and doors look amazing and we are safe from leaks, bugs and wind drafts. Rimas and his team are the real deal! Thank you!

Thank you for your great review. Appreciated.

Melissa in Toronto
Melissa in Toronto

Exterior Caulking

Vanguard was easy to contact and worked very efficiently. Showed up on time and was very professional. I would recommend to friends and family. Thanks so much for the help.

Thank you Melissa for your time to write us great review.

More about Vanguard Caulking

Vanguard Caulking is dedicated to excellence, quality and integrity. Experience has come through the time honoured method of hard work and dedication to customer needs. The result of that dedication to detail is countless projects with lasting results.

Vanguard caulking has built its business on a passionate commitment to excellence.
• Our warranties.