Sunrise Roofing

80 Crawford Street Markham ON L6C 2W3
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Unionville  >  Sunrise Roofing

Reviews for Sunrise Roofing

Retrofit of Commercial Roof

Sunrise Roofing was outstanding to work with. They were prompt, courteous and highly skilled. I had extensive work to be done, and they accomplished the task perfectly. we finally found a solution to our roofing needs.

Thank you for your review! It was my pleasure to work for you!

Charles in King City
Charles in King City
1 review King City, ON

Andy and his team were terrific. They arrived early in the morning, completed the roofing of my house in 10 hours, cleaned up and were gone; almost like they weren’t even here. Friendly with best pricing......hard to beat!

I highly recommend.

Thank you, Charles. It was my pleasure to work for you!

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

poor after sale service

do not trust them!
on the bill of sale it said 30 yrs material warranty and 10 yrs labour warranty included but when you call them to fix the problem of the roof they said they have to charge extra money!

The repair for your roof was caused by the over 140km/hr storm,nothing about our mankind,the charge was to cover the cost and materials,sorry for the inconvenience.

EmmyPacheco in Brampton
EmmyPacheco in Brampton

Amazingly fast and professional, all clean.

Watch video to see results. Amazing job and very professional. Everything was done as quoted and all cleaned better than before start of work. Quick to respond and quote is very fair.

Thank you,Emmy,it is pleasure to work for you! Thank you for your trust!

Joe in Aurora
Joe in Aurora
7 reviews Aurora, ON

Roof and eavestrough replacement

We recently had Sunrise replace our roof and eavestrough and are so happy that they were recommended to us by 3 other neighbours who had used them in the past 2 years. The team is very meticulous and do a bang up job! All the aspects of a quality job was put into their job and Andy is the most courteous person of all the companies I had quote and carried out everything he promised to do. He's just completed another neighbours roof and has 4 more in the neighbourhood scheduled! I would definitely use them again and highly recommend Sunrise!

Thank you for your business,Joe!

CAM in Mississauga
CAM in Mississauga

Roof installations

We used Sunrise Roofing to change my roof approximately 4 years ago.

This week several of the shingles blew off due to the crazy high winds we experienced. I immediately called Andy thinking it was a long shot he would return to repair the missing pieces as it was still under warranty.

To my surprise he sent out a team during the snow storm and repaired the missing pieces.

I would recommend Sunrise and Andy to everyone as their company takes responsibility and are accountable for their work.

I will try my best!

JDS  in Markham
JDS in Markham

Recommending Andy and Sunrisr

We are very pleased with Andy and Sunrise. Andy and team were very curtious, professional and efficient. He was also very patient with the externally imposed delays and provided a highly competitive quote. I highly recommend Sunrise!

Thank you for your business!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Replace Roof

Andy is a real gentleman to deal with. Very honest individual, punctual, perfectionist, takes pride in his work. Exceptional workmanship in just one day on a 5,000 sq ft roof, other roofers stated 3 to 4 days. In addition to excellent job on roof, his crew did an amazing clean up. Pls call Andy, you will not regret it.

Thank you for your review!

drbobg in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6A1S9
drbobg in Toronto, Ontario Canada M6A1S9

Great Job at a Fair Price

Andy and his crew did a great job on a difficult roofing replacement; cleanup was superb; they showed up when promised with an efficient crew. Would highly recommend SUnrise. Price was not the lowest but far from the highest.

Thank you! It was my pleasure to work for you!

Amanda in Toronto
Amanda in Toronto

Roof

Excellent job, Andy came highly recommended by a friend who did exstensive research and I would definitely recommend to others! Great and friendly crew! Thanks Andy we are so happy with our new roof!

Thank you for your trust,Amanda!

More about Sunrise Roofing