Sunrise Roofing

Reviews for Sunrise Roofing

Christine and Bill in Markham
Christine and Bill in Markham

GREAT JOB

We REALLY needed a new roof. It was November and we hoped it was not too late. Andy was referred to us by a homeowner in the area. We called him on a Friday morning and he visited us the same day to give us a quote. We were pleased with the price so signed up. The next Thursday, Andy's team of 6 arrived just after 7:00 a.m. and were they organized. They immediately started unloading all their equipment and "then in a twinkling, I heard on the roof, the prancing and pawing of each little hoof" - actually, it was the sound of the guys stripping off the layers of shingles! They worked tirelessly all day until it started to get dark and the snow started to fall. Then, 3 more men arrived, including Andy, and we then had the full contingent of "reindeer" on our roof - all 8 plus their leader Rudolph. By 5:00 p.m. the job was done, the cleanup was immaculate and "Andy sprung to his sleigh (truck), to his team gave a whistle, and away they all flew, like the down of a thistle" to the next house needing some help. Thank you, Andy, and your crew. We would definitely recommend your services to others. Christine and Bill

Karim in Toronto
Karim in Toronto

Very Professional

Andy and his team are very professional. They were very punctual and have delivered on their promise. The quality of their work was an indicator to the level of their experience in this business. I definitely recommend this company for any type of roofing project.

Peggy in Markham
Peggy in Markham

Roofing Replacement

Andy and his team are very professional and respect to house owner and neighbour. They arrived early to start working even though there was an accident occurred but they were respected the house owner decision.
Everything went well although they had to be stayed late to finish the job. Recommend to hire this company to do your roof.
Thanks once again to Andy and your team.

Thank you for your business, Peggy!

julkel in Markham
julkel in Markham

WOW what Service!

Incredible group of people that care about and you and your roof! Our roof was done by this team of specialists a few years ago. It has been through 2 major winters and 2 massive wind storms. Recently a third wind storm had arrived only to lift a few of the shingles ( which should have blown off most of the roof tiles by now ). You will love this... we called them at 6:30 pm, and the next moring at 9am they came to our house to replace the loose tiles and repair the area around it to avoid further damage. What was the cost? $0.00 ! True to their word, they are absolutely the choice i would make to ensure you get what you paid for, a great roof that lasts and the service awareness you would expect from a team that definitely takes pride in their work. What a great investment !!

Thank you!

Retrofit of Commercial Roof

Sunrise Roofing was outstanding to work with. They were prompt, courteous and highly skilled. I had extensive work to be done, and they accomplished the task perfectly. we finally found a solution to our roofing needs.

Thank you for your review! It was my pleasure to work for you!

Charles in King City
Charles in King City
1 review King City, ON

Andy and his team were terrific. They arrived early in the morning, completed the roofing of my house in 10 hours, cleaned up and were gone; almost like they weren’t even here. Friendly with best pricing......hard to beat!

I highly recommend.

Thank you, Charles. It was my pleasure to work for you!

Will in Toronto
Will in Toronto

poor after sale service

do not trust them!
on the bill of sale it said 30 yrs material warranty and 10 yrs labour warranty included but when you call them to fix the problem of the roof they said they have to charge extra money!

The repair for your roof was caused by the over 140km/hr storm,nothing about our mankind,the charge was to cover the cost and materials,sorry for the inconvenience.

EmmyPacheco in Brampton
EmmyPacheco in Brampton

Amazingly fast and professional, all clean.

Watch video to see results. Amazing job and very professional. Everything was done as quoted and all cleaned better than before start of work. Quick to respond and quote is very fair.

Thank you,Emmy,it is pleasure to work for you! Thank you for your trust!

Joe in Aurora
Joe in Aurora

Roof and eavestrough replacement

We recently had Sunrise replace our roof and eavestrough and are so happy that they were recommended to us by 3 other neighbours who had used them in the past 2 years. The team is very meticulous and do a bang up job! All the aspects of a quality job was put into their job and Andy is the most courteous person of all the companies I had quote and carried out everything he promised to do. He's just completed another neighbours roof and has 4 more in the neighbourhood scheduled! I would definitely use them again and highly recommend Sunrise!

Thank you for your business,Joe!

CAM in Mississauga
CAM in Mississauga

Roof installations

We used Sunrise Roofing to change my roof approximately 4 years ago.

This week several of the shingles blew off due to the crazy high winds we experienced. I immediately called Andy thinking it was a long shot he would return to repair the missing pieces as it was still under warranty.

To my surprise he sent out a team during the snow storm and repaired the missing pieces.

I would recommend Sunrise and Andy to everyone as their company takes responsibility and are accountable for their work.

I will try my best!