Protect-A-Child Pool Fences

Joe of North York
Joe of North York
7 reviews North York, ON

Removable Pool Fence

I contacted a number of removable pool fencing companies, and as it was their busy period, not all of them got back to me. Chris from PAC not only returned my call, he was also very professional. Although Chris did not come in with the lowest quote, PAC had a superior product (I selected the fibreglass pole, which is the strongest you can find in GTA) and with almost 3 decades of experience, it was an easy choice. I was pleased with the install and I have even recommended his services to my own family. For those who are interested, I was told by PAC that they are bonded and insured.

J M in Mississauga
J M in Mississauga

Removable pool fencing around pool

We are so pleased with the fencing. It looks great. It's removable and climb resistant and transparent. This extra measure of security around our fence gives us much peace of mind.