A-1 Southern Heating

Plumbing
Bracewood Drive S.E. Calgary AB T2W
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  A-1 Southern Heating  >  Furnace repair and inspection
Eddie in Redwood Meadows

Bracewood Drive S.E.
Calgary
AB
T2W

I was having trouble with my garage furnace not working sometimes. I called Southern Heating because his sticker was on the furnace (from my home's previous owners no doubt.) Even though it had been at least 6 years since he'd been here, the owner of this small business remembered my house and the previous owner.

When he got to my home he could have told me anything he wanted but he made it clear that there was nothing wrong with the furnace - the pilot light was blowing out when the main door was opened. Total cost to fix: NOTHING!

He proceeded to inspect my home furnace then went to my mother's home close by to clean and inspect her furnace. Most Calgary businesses charge a fee for coming out to Redwood Meadows but he told me it was too close to Calgary to charge this.

While he was here he gave me some valuable tips about solar water heaters and, since he, like me, is a woodworking enthusiast, he also told me some less expensive places to buy hardwood in Calgary.

Great service!!