SMS Interior

Review for SMS Interior

Geo C
Geo C

Interior Services

Company provided great service and excellent detail to quality in home interiors. Offered a very interesting concrete tiling that was a bamboo design. Very modern and hip for the look I was going for. Definitely would recommend to others.

ashelizabeth
ashelizabeth
7 reviews Acton, ON

Kitchen counter tops

Sms interiors were professional and exceptional. They offered a variety of services at a great cost. Very helpful in aiding me in choosing the best counter tops for my kitchen and were very knowledgeable. The job was completed quickly and professionally. The cost was great for the quality of the products. I would highly recommend this company for interior and exterior renovations. I will be using this company again when I renovate my bathroom.