A two Z Windows & Doors

Reviews for A two Z Windows & Doors

carlsopp in Calgary
carlsopp in Calgary

Window Replacement

We had 2 large picture windows, and 2 smaller bedroom windows replaced by A two Z. They did a great job! Their crew was very professional and cleaned up after themselves. The owner was on site throughout the day and was very particular to how things were to be done. We will be using them again in the near future, and have recommended them to others.

Thank you again for your business Carl. It was our pleasure in helping out with your window replacements in Calgary.

Ken and Lori  Brown
Ken and Lori Brown

Roof Replacement

The project came in exactly as promised - on time and within the quoted budget. The workers went above and beyond to provide exceptional and timely service. We would not hesitate to recommend this company!

Ken & Lori, it was our pleasure in helping you out with your Roofing Project. We will continue to service homeowners like yourselves and love the feedback we receive from our clients. Knowing that you have a Prime Contractor on site makes for a smooth and safe workplace for both our workers and clients. Organized and on time is only one of our tasks here at AtwoZ Windows and Doors/Exteriors, we also expect quality, service and safety. Thank you again for your Business.

Rory in Calgary
Rory in Calgary

Siding and Blinds

Last year I my homes were damaged from hail they came in a replaced both homes' siding in a reasonable amount of time and now they are doing the blinds in my new house. Top notch all the way. My homes have been damaged again and I will only use A to Z.

Thanks Rory, we were happy to help you, and the pleasure was all ours. Thank you for your repeat business.

Boris in Calgary
Boris in Calgary

Condo Building with 106 units

We wanted the best windows and doors money can buy. We found them at AtwoZ: Milgard Windows.
We checked 4 main distributors together with one of the board members, who is an engineer. Finally we decided for AtwoZ's Milgard windows and balcony doors.
The installer crew worked fast and clean. However, we recommend to have a professional engineering company checking the work. It cost some money, but in case something goes sour, you have professional back-up.
In our case all went well and without any hiccups and the job was done within the planned timeframe.
All, board and residents are happy.

Thank you Boris, we are happy to hear that everyone is enjoying their new windows & patio doors.
Please don’t forget about the warranties such as the 5 year install warranty on all the products by A Two Z, plus the Milgard Life Time warranty that covers the product bumper to bumper on glass breakage, sealed units, hardware, vinyl and labour for as long as you own your home, and its 10 years transferable.
Once again it was a true pleasure to work with you and the Condo Board!

HDMick Woodbine
HDMick Woodbine

Windows and Patio Door

I used A Two Z at my last house four years ago so there was no doubt who I was going to use at my new place. JJ and his crew are true professionals, good price, great product, masterful installation and excellent customer service. They are the best!

We so much appreciate our clients. More rewarding are your words, referrals and repeat business. Thank you, JJ

richelle from Calgary
richelle from Calgary

Window & door replacement

Family run, great people. Great service. Bang on time. All onsite installers are staff and keep rates low and people motivated, interested in what they do and great at what they do. Professional, attentive, wonderful to work with. Address all questions or concerns. I can't say enough good things about the experience. Richelle

Thank you Richelle, it was a pleasure to design your windows & beautiful doors with you and your family.

Lynette Klemmensen from Calgary
Lynette Klemmensen from Calgary

windows & doors

As past president of our condo assoc. A Two Z was hired to replace all town house doors and windows. What a great job and contractor. The thing that impressed me the most about the O'Connells' was their integrity. Both Jodie and JJ are they type of people that make good on a mere handshake. There were a couple of changes to our contract. Both JJ and the board had overlooked the fact door bells needed to be replaced for the doors. With out having to make an written amendment to our contract, JJ provided new door bells and installation, free of charge! When we decided to go with a more expensive smart board for trim that required prep work, JJ's crew gave the boards their first paint coat so the warranty would be intact and it would be easier for our painter to do the touch up - again at no cost! Installing doors into 40 year old buildings that have settled is no easy task. Our doors look good and square! He even comped us spare screens for the upcoming years!! His pricing, selection of quality product and service is excellent. A two Z was able to offer us alternatives to conventional window installation that would have compromised the integrity of our building envelopes. They were able to provide us with a high end US manufactured product with a life time warranty for a very reasonable price. I would hire A Two Z again in a heart beat for any job whether it be a half million dollar upgrade of 610 ten windows and 36 doors on a condominium or one new window on a private home.

mason from Calgary
mason from Calgary

windows doors

I called many different companies for quotes and this company was among the less expensive. I received excellent customer service from start to finish. They answered all my questions and were on time for all of the appointments made. I had rot on my exterior that was found during the project and they helped me find someone to repair it at a very reasonable price. Also had an issue with my patio door handle which was covered under warranty, just had to wait for the parts to come in. The team cleaned up all the mess and the windows and does look and work great. I only had 2 minor issues. One was that I had custom trim in my house prior to installation and the trim they were to supply would not cover properly. I had to pay extra for the custom trim work. The price was more than fair. Just wish I had a better understanding ahead of time. Although none of the quotes I got told me this from any of the companies. Second issue is my fault. They offered to have my front door painted for something like $300 I declined thinking I'd do it myself. That was stupid. I'm a decent painter but painting a door to get a smooth finish is damn near impossible. Pay the money! I will definitely ask for A two Z to replace my remaining windows when I'm ready and probably my roof as well.

Thanks Mason, we look forward to working with you again too!

Ryan from Calgary
Ryan from Calgary

New door and windows

Being a new homeowner I was totally overwhelmed by the task of updating our new place. I was so very happy with the service I received when I called A two Z. They were friendly, knowledgable and straightforward with quoting the job. JJ and his team came over to my place to do measurements and was more than willing to work around my busy schedule. I had many questions and he was able to put my mind at ease.

Along came installation day. JJ and his team of merry men showed up early and began work.. On a Saturday!!

I am now the talk of the neighbourhood with the quality product which was installed in my house.

I highly recommend JJ and his team for any of your upcoming projects!!

Thank you Ryan, the pleasure was all ours.

More about A two Z Windows & Doors

A two Z Windows and Doors: Calgary's Finest. A two Z is one of the primary installers of Windows & Doors Calgary has to offer. We provide high quality products, affordable prices, superior service and we always deliver what we promise. Our Milgard, Jeld-Wen, and Ply Gem Window & Door ...