Advanpro

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
Blake Mackinnon
Owner/Manager
Blake Mackinnon [Full profile]
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Advanpro

Laura in

I called Advanpro to help with putting covers on our dryer vent, and bathroom vents, on the exterior of the house. A bird had decided to nest in our dryer vent, so I googled companies in Calgary, and Advanpro came up as highly rated. Booking was easy and convenient, and Jessica was fantastic setting up my appointment over the online chat feature on the website. When Kevin and Pat got to the house they were knowledgeable, and courteous. They knew what needed to be done right away, and were able to clean and seal our exterior vents without issue. Kevin also offered to take a look at my furnace, and let me know that it has not been cleaned since 2003 - we had just moved into the house, and I hadn't even thought to check this out! Needless to say, I will definitely be calling into the office to set up another appointment, given the fantastic service I received this time around.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We would be happy to perform your furnace and duct cleaning and look forward to hearing from you.

Brij in

We had earlier used Advance service for Furnace tuning in 2015 and last week was for Air conditioner tuning and Dryer flexible duct installation. The work was completed on time and in professional way.
I will recommend this company to my family and friends

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate that you are passing on the word. Nothing better than a past customer recommendation.

Pete and Matt arrived on time and quickly surveyed the work to be done. The cleaning was completed in a diligent manner and I was pleased with the service. There were no surprises with the bill and it was as quoted. If I require furnace cleaning again I would choose Advanpro.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to working for you again.

Advanpro supplied and installed our home central air conditioning system. Their service was excellent. Its technician Orrin did a neat, effective and clean installation and start up of the unit. He showed great attitude: kind and respectful, and answer all my questions. Krystle in the main office was always reachable and kind. I fully recommend Advanpro. As a note, a chose them to install my AC after they did a good job cleaning my furnace.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate your business and hope to work for you again in the future.

I've used their services last year, and I was satisfied. This year again, really good service, on time, no hassle. Plus their staff are super friendly people. I Highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review and the continued support. We hope to work for you again in the future.

Technician was efficient, Knowlegeable and the service was carried out very well. He also cleaned up the mess very well afterwards. Receptionist was very polite. Experience was enjoyable. Will definitely use their service again.

Job Price

Thank you for the positive review! Please do keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Orrin came in and saved the day. Stepped up where another company and their installer failed us. He knocked it out of the ballpark. Very Professional, Courteous, prompt, accommodating, detail oriented & respectful of our home (worked very cleanly) A+++

We are certain without Orrin's workmanship to correct the deficiencies left by the original supplier the Gas Permit would never have passed the City's final inspection. That was the least of our worries, as the install was deemed unsafe which was very unsettling as home owners.

From office staff to technician we highly recommend Advanpro and would definitely use their services again in the future.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy that Orrin was able to rectify all the issues left by the other company. Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Cleaner Guys in

the Price was right better than others in the area very nice Staff from office to the Service Man

on time and done right what more could you ask for they are Great!!!!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! Please pass on our name and keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

1 review Red Deer, AB

We've used Advanpro's services in our previous home and were impressed by their quality of customer service, friendliness, knowledge, skill, and finished work.

Unfortunately, we did stray to other companies after moving, thinking there wouldn't be much of a difference, but boy were we wrong! The other companies did not match the high standards that Advanpro had set. We are happy to be back with them and their service is worth every penny.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! We are happy that you're using our services again and hope to work for you in the future.

I found the company through the ShineFM advertisers page and wanted to try them out. I was not frustrated as Jason and Matt came out as professionals and did their work efficiently and as expected. Fully satisfied with the work and would not hesitate to recommend them and the company.

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

More about Advanpro

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...