Advanpro

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
Blake Mackinnon
Owner/Manager
Blake Mackinnon [Full profile]
A poor reputation means there has been review tampering or a company request to remove a review.

Reviews for Advanpro

Deborah Axelson from Calgary

I had a furnace and duct cleaning this past weekend. My appt was for 8:00 AM and had a call approx. 7:45 from Adam advising they would be closer to 8:30 due to an absence. That was No Problem.
Morgan & Alvin showed up approx. 8:15 and started right away. They were excellent and extremely professional and patiently answered all my "stupid questions".
These 2 gentlemen a definite asset to you! Treat them well!

Chris in Calgary

Jason and Morgan paid great attention to detail and cleaned every corner of the duct of my two year old house. The vacum is powerful and takes out all the pet hair in the house. I am happy to their service and I would highly recommend their professional service to everyone.

Thank you for the great review! We do have top of the line equipment (and staff)that does an exceptional job.

Denise Guichon from Calgary

We had just completed drywalling and needed to have the dust cleaned out. AdVan Pro was recommended by my plumber/gasfitter and they did a very thorough job - the air in our house is much cleaner now.

Thank you for the great review!

Our furnace was occasionally not kicking in (when it was -30!). The technician showed up on time and fixed it. What impressed me was him showing a before and after video, showing exactly what was the problem.

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

lennox

The motor inducer parts are TOO expensive! Almost $400 just for that parts alone! Overpriced items. I wished i called around before letting them do any services on my furnace. Im so disappointed. I will not recommend this company.

Hello Lennox,
I'm sorry I cannot find your name in our database so i'm unable to look into your invoice. I can assure you that we are very competitively priced. It is always a good idea to call around and we do recommend doing so. Usually when customers call around they end up calling us back because we are not only well priced and up front with our prices but we also guarantee our work, are fully insured, have great ratings and are A+ members of the BBB. If you would like to discuss your invoice further please give us a call at the office 403.873.7779. Thank you!

sarah in Calgary

Only thing I didn't like was some water and weird dirt marks were left across the wall possible from the hoses right by the front door. Its possible they didn't even notice. Other than that minor detail vents were done good and this company was able to come up to our 16th floor when other companies were not.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the review! Luckily we are well equipped to do any job. I'm sorry to hear that the guys didn't notice that there was some dirt left on the wall. We try to be diligent in ensuring we leave the homes we are in clean. If there is still any mess left behind please let us know and we can send them back to rectify the issue.

The guys showed up early and were fast and efficient. Great service. Both service technicians communicated what they were doing to me and kept my house clean while providing their service.

Thank you for the great review! We hope to work for you again in the future.

Gwenn in Calgary

The diagnostic and the actual repair was quick. The technician was very knowledgeable and efficient. He has the spare part readily available. He explained the work done and the invoice prepared.

Thank you for the positive review! We are happy to hear that our tech was able to repair your furnace so quickly. Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Despite the costly repair, the technician, Steve was helpful and knowledgeable. He diagnosed and repaired the furnace in roughly 1 hour time. He did it with efficiency and is skillful. I would recommend the company to repair any furnace issues. Cons: It did take more than 2 hours for the tech to come and is pricey. But what can you expect? Overall 4/5. Will recommend.

Thank you for your review! We try to get to each customer as quickly as possible. During a cold spell when we get many calls it can take a little longer than usual. We appreciate the recommendation and hope you keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Marla in Calgary

Quick and efficient service, well appreciated in the middle of a deep freeze! Orrin was very professional and took the time to answer all questions I had regarding the service and I will definitely be using them again in the future.

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to working for you again in the future.

More about Advanpro

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...