Advanpro

poor

Reviews for Advanpro

Pat
1 review Priddis, AB

We had a funky smell coming from a few of the ducts and figured one of the neighbourhood squirrels had made its way in. Pat and Adrien were very quick to find the trouble maker and very effciently and thoroughly did their jobs. I phoned Advanpro on Thursday and they were at our house 8:00 Saturday morning. Very pleased with their service and friendliness.

Thank you for the great review! We hope to work for you again in the future!

dmboyle

The furnace was working while they were here. Two days later when we turned it on, it was no longer working. Atco gas came in that day and said two of the four wires had been disconnected which is why it wasn't working. They reconnected the wires and the furnace works fine. While Advanpro would have returned because it was no longer working, we all believe they would have told us it was old and needed to be replaced. We wouldn't have been any the wiser. Big mistake using unethical company.

At Advanpro we guarantee our work. If ever there is an issue with a customers’ furnace that is related to the work we have done, we will go back and repair it at no cost to the customer. Our customers satisfaction is not only important to us but also essential to our companies success. We have great reviews and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. These things do not happen when you are mistreating or scamming customers. At no point did our techs try to sell you a new furnace and as per your phone conversation with us, the techs ran the furnace before they left and it was working. We apologize for any discomfort you may have suffered but had we known about the issue, our techs would have gone back and fixed it at no cost to you. We take exception to the unfounded assumptions you have made about our company and we believe the positive reviews we've received over the years are evidence of the kind of company we are. Thank you and please let us know what we can do to leave you with a more positive view of our company.

dinorosati

The two technicians seemed qualified, friendly, and helpful; they communicated freely and advised as to the work needed to be done.

Thank you for the positive review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Amanda in Toronto

Kevin and Jeff did a great job. They were professional and quick and explained everything to me. We have had Advanpro clean our furnace ducts before and will continue to do so going forward.

Thanks for the great review Amanda! We look forward to working for you in the future.

vicurbans

We were very satisfied with the professionalism of the workers. All in all, our dealings with Advanpro was very satisfactory.

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC cleaning repairs or installations

Got duct cleaning, furnace tune up and thermostat installation done. It was professional, excellent, timely service provided by Kevin and Morgan. Will recommend this to everyone for cleaning and repair needs

Thank you for the great review! We really do appreciate word of mouth recommendations so please do pass our info on to any friends and family.

1 review Chestermere, AB

From start to finish I had no problems dealing with this company. Kevin and Jeff came on time and got the job done in shorter time than estimated. They left my place clean when they were done. They also took the time to teach me about my new humidifier and showed me how to maintain it. Thanks for a the great service!

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that the guys were both efficient and helpful. Please keep us in mind for any future furnace or a/c repairs, cleaning or installations.

jjmiles

Very professional, courteous and kept work area clean. I would not hesitate to use Avanpro again.

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future cleanings or HVAC needs.

Tupac

The worker never told me how many ducts and fans found in my house. I just found about it when I got the bill. They moved some heavy furniture for cleaning fans without put them back where they were. I found it disappointing.

Hi Tupac,

Our technicians count all the vents as they do the cleaning. We always clean all of the hot and cold air returns from the basement to the top floor. If you think there was an error we would be happy to discuss with you. I'm not sure what fans you are referring to? We can't find any bookings with the name Tupac so are unable to look into your complaint any further without more information. Please give us a call at the office 4038737779.

Thank you!

Cyndi in Calgary

Great service and friendly guys. Just 2 things...the wall above the vent in the bedroom got nicked and paint taken off but no one mentioned it. Other thing, the fellows must have gone in or out through my downstairs sliding door because they left the screen door open and the sliding door unlocked. The fellows really should have locked it back up. I seldom go into the basement and the open and unlocked door would have been a real safety issue.

Thank you for the review Cyndi! We will have our techs get in touch with you asap to see what we can do about the issues you mentioned.

More about Advanpro

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...