Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

mike.knauff in Toronto

Peter & Roland came over to clean out my range vent and found an old bird’s nest in the process. They quickly, efficiently, and thoroughly cleaned it out and the customer service was fantastic. Really polite, courteous and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend these guys again!

Dan in Calgary

November 21/17 I called to get my furnace fixed. I got a quick and friendly response. Darrin came buy in the evening and fixed the problem. Awesome experience! He did a really good job, and was very professional.

Yester in Calgary

Our furnace stopped working. We called several companies, but they either were unable to come out for 6 or more weeks or could not give us a rough cost estimate (including the people who installed the furnace for us). We called Advanpro and wished we had called them sooner as we were frozen without heat in this cold weather for 2 days!! Jessica was very helpful and courteous and promised that she would send a technician that same morning. Michael came as soon as he could and we were very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. He confirmed that the pressure switch had stopped working, got the heat going and went to get the part for us. He installed it in no time.we are really impressed with the service we received from both, Jessica and Michael and would definitely recommend them. Thank you!!

furnace in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Pat was professional and helpful with his recommendations. He was to be late and politely called ahead and apologized. Service was clean and quick to complete. I will have them back!

I highly recommend Advanpro Furnace and Duct Cleaning Ltd! Their service guys Alvin and Gary are awesome. The service was excellent and they are very courteous, knowledgeable and skillful. Good job Alvin and Gary!

Desiree in Calgary

Kevin from Advanpro, serviced my furnace yesterday. He was very courteous and polite keeping me informed as to his time schedule and was very efficient and professional when he arrived. Not only did he quickly take care of my furnace issue, but also got my humidifier working properly, which wasn’t on the call sheet. He took time to answer my questions about the dust level in my house and the requirements of yearly maintenence. I will be sure to use Advanpro and ask for Kevin specifically, for my annual furnace cleaning in the spring. All in all, a very pleasant experience.

Debbie L in Calgary

Absolutely horrible service!

I called Advanpro to take a look at my furnace mounted humidifier as it appeared to have quit working.
Peter from Advanpro showed up and noted that there was a water leak at the connection mechanism from the bottom of the humidifier to the drain hose and caulked it hoping it would solve the problem.
He said he would be back the following Tuesday to reattach the hose and hook the humidistat wires back up to the furnace. He cancelled shortly before his planned arrival time siting "a family emergency".
He came by the following evening to reattach the hose and the wiring, stayed all of 10 minutes and even left his car running during the visit. Once he left, the hose blew off the humidifier and my basement was saturated in water.
Texted him back and he said he would be back the next evening to attach a new hose.
Next visit he comes in with furnace hosing, too big for the humidifier. Still not fixed and we are 3 visits in to a relatively easy repair.

He came by the following Sunday (30 minutes late) to replace the entire unit and was rude the entire visit. His installation was hurried and it was very apparent he had no interest in doing a quality job.
He tried to convince me that the humidistat needed to be installed beside the humidifier in the basement, which is ridiculous, it should be installed on the main floor by the thermostat where it can be controlled and humidity levels of the house monitored.
When I argued this point with him he said he "had to make a call" to someone, and stomped downstairs muttering angrily to himself. Really professional....

The last part of the install had Peter running the drain hose for the humidifier to the basement drain, where he screwed the hose onto the drain cap and had the water running horizontally across the drain, soaking the surrounding cement floor.
He assured me this is how drain hoses are installed, which is ridiculous.
The hose he was replacing fit snugly inside a drainage hole prior to his 'expert' installation, why would he not install the hose the exact same way?
Every time I challenged his 'expert' opinion he huffed and stomped around and appeared completely put out. Absolutely horrible customer service skills.

When it came time to pay for this humidifier, he said if I have any trouble with it not to call him back. WOW. Again, really professional.

Turns out the humidifier stopped working again the following day and when I called the Advanpro office to complain and ask for a repair person, I was told that they are busy with furnace installs right now and couldn't have anyone come by for at least 5 days.
I would think this would be a priority considering the complete headache this whole mess has been.
They said they would call me back with a time after speaking to the manager, and lo and behold, my phone has remained silent.

Absolutely THE WORST customer service I have ever experienced! Oddly enough, Peter continually asked me to provide a good review on their website if I had a Gmail account - that is LAUGHABLE.

Save yourself some time and money and go with a professional and competent furnace company!

Rhonda
1 review Prince George, BC

My furnace went out and I was afraid my pipes would freeze. Sean B. came out on a Saturday and stayed late to repair it. He did a splendid job of replacing a burnt-out motor and even re-did a very poor wiring job that may have been causing poor performance. Thank you Sean and Advanpro!

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...