Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Darren in Calgary

Advanpro came and cleaned my furnace and ducts great job will recommend and use in further . Thanks Peter and Jeff great customer service from the office staff to the techs in the field

Jamie in Calgary

Pat and Jeff showed up at my house today to do a furnace and Duct clean, they didnt waste no time getting going, They each had their own tasks to do and got them done in a prompt and professional manner, the communication between them was remarkable, which helped them finish their job quick and efficiently, which i was very happy with cause of the -25 weather. 2 great guys for Advanpro to have paired up. Flawless job, well done boyz!!

Thank you for the great review Jamie! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Kim from Calgary

This is the first time we had Advanpro clean our furnace and ducts. We were very pleased with the service that Mike and Roland our technicians provided. Mike and Roland were punctual, explained the process very well, kept everything tidy and were very friendly. We were surprised that they removed pieces of carpet and drywall from our ducts that were left from the builders since the builders had another company clean the ducts twice before we took possession. We will definitely continue to do business with Advanpro.

Thank you for the great review Kim! We look forward to working for you again.

My furnace wouldn’t throw off any heat and it was a cold day.
Call Advanpro and they said they could come gave me a time line and kept me informed on how far away he was.
Mike came fixed the problem was very professional gave me tips on how to look after my furnace.
Will call Mike if I have any problems with my furnace in the future.

Thank you for the great review! Please do keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs

William in Calgary

Very satisfied with Advanpro; this is the second time in 3 years we have used this company and both times they have been very punctual, courteous, and professional. Pat and Jeff came today, and they were just a pleasure to do business with.
William Torres

Thank you for the great review William! We appreciate the repeat business and hope to work for you again.

Jodi in Toronto

It was freezing and my garage furnace thermostat quit leaving me with freezing cold water into my intake and shut down ALL hot water for 4 days. Mike D was great and efficient and pleasant!!!
Thank you Advanpro and MIKE.
J.Opsahl

Thank you for the great review Jodi! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs

Nattie in Calgary

Mike was over to fix the blower motor on our furnace. He was fantastic! Professional, friendly and efficient. We are very thankful he came over to fix our furnace on New Years Eve. Also, when we got the call back from Sean first thing this morning, he was helpful and accommodating. A pleasure to deal with Advanpro. Thanks a lot guys!

Thank you for the great review Nattie!

I don't recommend this company to clean your furnace. After they did the cleaning my furnace, dust got stuck in my new furnace filter. So I replace it with a new filter. I checked after five days, dust got stuck in the filter again. Dust came to my desk like before cleaning.

We guarantee our work so if there are any issues with your cleaning please give us a call at the office and we will rectify it.

Nithya Konduru from Calgary

We got the furnace/duct cleaning done by this company twice so far and have received great service and they did a thorough cleaning job. The workers are very friendly and do a great job too. We would definitely recommend this company to any one for any furnace repairs or cleaning jobs. We are very happy customers and will continue to use their services in future as well. Thanks so much Peter and Roland! :)

Thank you for the great review and the recommendation. We look forward to working for you again.

Pat and Tim arrived at 8:00 am sharp, even though the temperature was -31.
They were fast, efficient and very courteous.
They gave us some pointers, changed our furnace filter, and even cleaned up the melted snow from their boots (at the doorway)
The furnace sounds quieter and the house warmed up in no time.
Great service, would use again, and will recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for the great review! Please do pass our name on to your friends and family. We appreciate the recommendation.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...