Advanpro

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9

Reviews for Advanpro

I cannot say enough about how satisfied I am with the service I received. It turned out to be my thermostat and not the furnace. I ended up with a wifi thermostat which I was wanting (an expense well worth the money). Adam replaced it in no time, didn't try to sell me something I didn't need, all while smiling. Never underestimate the personal touches! Having workers in my home that are friendly makes a stressful situation so much easier!

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

We have been customers of a different furnace company for about 17 years and recently felt that over that time they have actually been just trying to get money out of us. The last time they came, the technician put a thermometer near the 8 year old furnaces and told us that both needed to be replaced to the tune of at least $15 000. So thinking this was a little odd we decided to get a second opinion. We found good reviews for Advanpro so we called them in.

Advanpro cleaned the furnaces and the ducts and told us the furnaces were in good shape but that they needed a change of sensors at $50. We then had them look at and clean the furnace in our daughter's condo.

Jason, Peter, Orin, and Pat were polite, quiet, and efficient. They gave us clear information about the furnaces and didn't try to sell anything.

We would definitely recommend Advanpro and we have ditched the other company!

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our service and out techs. We hope to work for you again in the future.

Braden in Calgary

I woke up this morning with a freezing cold house because my furnace wasn't turning on. Adam was quick to answer his phone and on his way to check out the furnace before noon that day. Upon arrival Adam slipped on house friendly boots to protect our floors, and went down to see whats what. Took Adam no more than a minute to diagnose the problem and start thawing out exhaust with a hairdryer to get the furnace started up. We booked a cleaning for the same day as per Adam's suggestion. Would certainly call Adam and the Advanpro team again. Thanks guys

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that Adam was able to get to you quickly and get you some heat on such a cold day. Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Daniel S in Medicine Hat

Kevin from AdvanPro was terrific in replacing inducer motors in the furnace - he was efficient, tidy and did an impeccable job. Not only that, he was a super nice guy! Strong recommend using AdvanPro, and if you do, ask for Kevin.

Thank you for the great review Daniel! We really appreciate word of mouth recommendations. Please give us a call for any future HVAC needs.

Scott in Calgary

Jason and Peter we knowledgeable and extremely professional, went beyond our requirements and provided exceptional customer service. Great communication and speedy service. Efficient and respectful of our property. Highly recommend Advanpro.

Thank you for the great review! We hope to work for you again in the future.

Amanda in Kamloops

Great communication with/from the office booking staff and from the technicians who came to my home. Jason and Peter completed the duct cleaning and were both curteous and personable; they confirmed what service they were here to do and kept me updated while they did their work. Adam arrived to do the furnace tune-up ( inspection and cleaning) as Jason and Peter were finishing; he was also courteous and personable.
Adam let me know what he working on and updated me while he completed some testing checks. I appreciated that he reviewed his report with me before I signed off on it, and he also made sure to ask if I had any questions before I left and to know that I could call Advanpro for 24 hr furnace assistance. I also now know I can keep Advanpro in mind when we need to replace our water heater.

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that it was an all around good experience. Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Jeff in Calgary

Needed the Furnace cleaned. The team was here early and waited outside while we got our children ready for school. As soon as we left to drop the kids at school, They went to work and got the job done. Friendly and clean

Deborah Axelson from Calgary

I had a furnace and duct cleaning this past weekend. My appt was for 8:00 AM and had a call approx. 7:45 from Adam advising they would be closer to 8:30 due to an absence. That was No Problem.
Morgan & Alvin showed up approx. 8:15 and started right away. They were excellent and extremely professional and patiently answered all my "stupid questions".
These 2 gentlemen a definite asset to you! Treat them well!

Chris in Calgary

Jason and Morgan paid great attention to detail and cleaned every corner of the duct of my two year old house. The vacum is powerful and takes out all the pet hair in the house. I am happy to their service and I would highly recommend their professional service to everyone.

Thank you for the great review! We do have top of the line equipment (and staff)that does an exceptional job.

Denise Guichon from Calgary

We had just completed drywalling and needed to have the dust cleaned out. AdVan Pro was recommended by my plumber/gasfitter and they did a very thorough job - the air in our house is much cleaner now.

Thank you for the great review!

More about Advanpro

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...