11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9

Pat and Jordan came over Oct 21 2016, to clean and service
our furnace and clean the ducts. As he did in 2013, Pat did
a thorough , and comprehensive job. Because of Pat and
his associates, I will continue to use Advanpro, and I always
recommend them, when the topic of furnace cleaning
comes up.

Thank you for the great review Eugene! We are pleased to hear that once again Pat was able to perform a cleaning to your satisfaction. Thank you so much for passing our name on! Nothing better than word of mouth promotion.

Deb in Calgary

I booked an appointment for my furnace and ducts to be cleaned after seeing a number of ads for Advanpro's services. The ad stated possible additional charges, so I confirmed with them the additional costs due to my extra vents (don't forget to include the cold air return vents). Advanpro called the day before to confirm the appointment. The team showed up earlier than the scheduled time but, not before calling to confirm it would be convenient for me. They took care to respect my home, and diligently cleaned up after themselves. Pat and Taylor were professional and very thorough. I appreciated the time they took to answer the questions I had. Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you for the great review Deb! Glad to hear the guys were not only proficient but also informative. Please pass on our name to any friends or family in need of any furnace or a/c installations, repairs or cleaning.

Maria from Calgary

We had a new furnace installed 2 weeks ago and we are very happy we chose Advanpro for this job! Orrin - Advanpro specialist - showed up on time as was scheduled. He worked very professionaly and we had a new furnace by 4 PM. Orrin was the only one working, but indeed he knew what he was doing. When he left our house it felt like no job happened there as he left everything clean. It's been 2 weeks now and the furnace works great and keeps us warm. I would defenetly recommend Advanpro to any of my friends and family. Thank you for your great job!

Thank you for the great review Maria! We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the service Orrin provided. Please do pass our name on to your friends and family.

Hired Advanpro because of a deal I saw in a flyer. Service was great - the techs were early, courteous and knowledgeable. They finished the job fast. Only complaint was that I had way more vents than I thought so the 'deal' really wasn't and I wish they had let me know beforehand. They also asked me whether I wanted the cherry-scented deodorizer, which I appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you were happy with the service. Unfortunately we have no way of knowing how many vents are in a house prior to our arrival. At the time of booking we do let all customers how many vents are included in our packages and the price of any additional vents. We thank you for your business and hope to work for you again.

I had asked the rep. to not worry about cleaning or replacing the filter on the humidifier, just do an annual check up/maintenance. When my husband came home he discovered that they did not replace the filter on the furnace...So needless to say very costly, in and out quickly and did not change the filter on the furnace...

We do change the filter on the furnace at no charge as long as it is a standard size and unless the homeowner directs us not to. Please give us a call back at the office and if there is an issue on our side we will address it immediately. 403-873-7779

Peter  B in Calgary

I had Advanpro come out and do a furnace and duct cleaning.
The service technician was very nice, on time, efficient and knowledgeable.
Very happy with the service I received, I will definitely recommend Advanpro to my friends and family and I will use them again in the future!

Warren in Calgary

The first word that comes to mind is trustworthy! Their experienced staff were able to save me time, money and piece of mind. I would highly recommend this company for their professional service.

Thank you for the great review! Please keep us in mind for any future furnace and duct cleanings, installations or repairs.

1 review Chestermere, AB

Very efficient ,laid down sheets on floors removed shoes Everytime they entered house and made sure they cleaned up before they left.

Thank you for the positive review! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

The process was easy and effortless. It was not hard to reach staff and book an appointment. The installer was professional, friendly and timely. He was knowledgeable and showed me what work was done. I am happy with the work provided and there have been no concerns. This was my first time using Advanpro and I would recommend them to a friend. The price was great, service excellent and the staff were helpful and easy to deal with.

Thank you for the great review! We are happy that it was such an all around good experience and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

More about Advanpro

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...

Heating & Air Conditioning, Duct Cleaning, and Chimney Sweeps
Furnaces, A/C units, Humidifiers, Electrostatic filters, Thermostats, Motors, Humidifier pads, UV lights, Carbon Monoxide detectors etc
Furnace and a/c installation, 24 hour Emergency furnace repairs, Furnace repair and furnace maintenance, Furnace Cleaning and Duct Cleaning, Dryer vent cleaning
Lennox, General Aire, Honeywell, Microban, Ultimate filters, Heil, Carrier, Frigidaire, Coleman, Armstrong, Trane, Goodman etc...
Furnace and A/C Installation,Furnace & Duct Cleaning & Furnace Repairs
100 per cent satisfaction guaranteed.
VISA, MasterCard, Amex, Cheques, Cash