Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

rosemarie in Calgary

They did a good job. They called to let me know exactly when they would be there. Both fellows were respectful, personable, quick and effiecient. They helped me navigate my elecronic thermostat afterward.

Thank you for the great review Rosemarie! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

HomeStars in Toronto

I had Mike and Ayden out at 2 of my rental properties today for Furnace tune up and duct cleaning. They were on time, courteous and not pushy with sales (aka selling me something I did not need). In addition I had them install a new thermostat to which they gave me a great deal on. I have now booked them for a 3rd rental property in December. I would recommend Advanpro again.

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to working for you again.

DHL service in Calgary

I had Pat from Advanpro come out to service our furnace and clean the vents. He arrived on time and was quick and professional going about his duties. He explained to me in easy terms about a humidifier issue. I found him to be knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely have them back again!

Thank you for the great review! Please do keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Nicole in Toronto

I called Advanpro to book 2 furnace cleanings (additional furnace is an extra charge but that's standard) and our vents. The customer service was excellent and I was able to book a weekday appt quickly. Peter and Roland provided great service, arrived early, were efficient and polite. I would definitely recommend third services! We have used a different company the past 7 years but Advanpro had the best price and because the entire service was so good, we will use Advanpro going forward.

Thank you for the great review Nicole! We look forward to working for you again.

mike.knauff in Toronto

Peter & Roland came over to clean out my range vent and found an old bird’s nest in the process. They quickly, efficiently, and thoroughly cleaned it out and the customer service was fantastic. Really polite, courteous and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend these guys again!

Thank you for the great review Mike! We appreciate the recommendation.

Dan in Calgary

November 21/17 I called to get my furnace fixed. I got a quick and friendly response. Darrin came buy in the evening and fixed the problem. Awesome experience! He did a really good job, and was very professional.

Thank you for the great review Dan!

Yester in Calgary

Our furnace stopped working. We called several companies, but they either were unable to come out for 6 or more weeks or could not give us a rough cost estimate (including the people who installed the furnace for us). We called Advanpro and wished we had called them sooner as we were frozen without heat in this cold weather for 2 days!! Jessica was very helpful and courteous and promised that she would send a technician that same morning. Michael came as soon as he could and we were very impressed with his professionalism and knowledge. He confirmed that the pressure switch had stopped working, got the heat going and went to get the part for us. He installed it in no time.we are really impressed with the service we received from both, Jessica and Michael and would definitely recommend them. Thank you!!

Thank you for the great review Yester! We are happy that Mike was able to get out to you quickly and get your furnace up and running.

furnace in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

Pat was professional and helpful with his recommendations. He was to be late and politely called ahead and apologized. Service was clean and quick to complete. I will have them back!

Thank you for the great review! Please do give us a call the next time you are in need of any of our services.

Abdul in Calgary

I had Kevin at my house the other day to look at my furnace and humidifier.

What more can I say, professional, knowledgeable and extremely polite.
Only people I will ever call again is Advanpro.
Thanks

Thank you for the positive review Abdul. We look forward to working for you again.

Cathy from Calgary in Calgary

I had requested the Platinum Package to have my furnace and vents cleaned and that is what I paid for. Found out later that they used the skipper method (Gold Package) and not the hi-tec brushing method. After speaking with the owner, he refunded the difference in price.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you for the feedback Cathy.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...