Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

11985 44th St. SE Calgary AB T2Z4G9
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

Reviews for Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

lionel in Calgary

Kevin provided very professional service. Called in advance to let us know of his arrival. Explained the problem and how he fixed it. Made sure everything worked before leaving and guaranteed the work. Highly recommend this company.

A first class tradesman. Kevin arrived on time, and checked every part of the Furnace fittings. Nothing was too much trouble for this very well-mannered and careful "Gasfitter". We shall call again whenever necessary.
G.M. Hunter

Cindy  in Calgary

Pat and Connor are very friendly, honest and they did their job well. Their service is recommendable to our family and friends. They were also good at explaining and they talked to us thoroughly.

Thank you for the great review Cindy!

Jim Fader in Calgary

Have been an Advanpro customer since the company started.
I highly recommend Advanpro - They were onsite in Sept 2017 -
great customer service and made recommendations on getting my furnace to perform better by using a fiberglass filter instead of
an expensive one. Thanks Adam for the tips.

Thanks for the great review! We hope to work for you again in the future.

Lisaaaron in Calgary

Re: Apt Oct 27 2017.
Great company.
Great staff.
Exception service.
Will definitely use this company again in the future.
Will definitely recommend Advanpro to my family, friends and coworkers.
Thank you again Sarah, Jason and Jeff!

Thanks for the great review and your continued business! We look forward to working for you again in the future.

Barbara in Calgary

Our furnace failed to work on Oct 24th 2017, Technician Darrin came after hours so we were not without heat. He repaired it within an hour and gave us advise on ordering a new call box, he will call as soon as the part is in. Darrin was very professional and shared his knowledge of our furnace. So happy to have heat again, and looking forward to our new part replacement. When it's time for a new furnace Darrin and Advanpro are our people for certain. Sincerely Barb Chapman and Robert Granlund ( 128 Braxton Place SW Calgary

Thank you for the great review Barbara! We look forward to working for you again.

Hasan in Okotoks
1 review Okotoks, AB

I am returning customer for Advanpro, I chose the same unit I have in our other property. Their cost is reasonable compared to others and my key satisfaction is that, upon my request, they scheduled the installation in one day's notice and that happened to be on a Saturday, getting a schedule on a weekend with a short notice was indeed helpful.

Sean B had been the technician; I found him very knowledgeable in what he does, fast and tidy at his work and above all a very well mannered young man! I wish Advanpro and Sean the best!

Thank you for the great review Hasan! We're happy that we were able to get you scheduled in so quickly and that you were pleased with the job done. Please keep us in mind in the future.

This was the 2nd I have used them and both times Pat was the senior tech guy. They called in advance as promised and did an excellent job.I had moved a few pieces of furniture so they could access the vents and Pat moved them back. I will call them again next fall.

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to working for you again.

Ricky in Toronto

Sean B was a true professional, he called before showing up, he was on time and very knowledgeable with his trade, he explained the different unit that was available, stated the amount exactly. Thank you Sean B and thanks to Advanpro for the great and friendly service.

Also like to say that Pat and Tim did a wonderful job cleaning my system on Oct 11, 2017, they where fast and efficient. Pat advices that my drum type humidifier was not efficient, and that I should avail of Advanpro promotions on getting a discounted flow thru humidifier, while the promo is only when you have the system clean, Advanpro was very considerate and have extended the promotion. Thank you Advanpro

Thank you for the great review Ricky! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

Gail McLeod  in Calgary

I had sent in a review but don’t think I put the names of my service guys ! They where awesome
Unit 1601
Morgan and Tim
Wonderful boys , turned on my humidifier that I thought was working ! Pleasant ,cheerful , you should be proud to have these boys in your company ! Thanks you Gail

Thank you for the great review Gail! Please keep us in mind for any future HVAC needs.

More about Advanpro Furnace & Duct Cleaning Ltd.

We do furnace installations, furnace repairs, furnace cleaning and maintenance, clean and sanitize residential and commercial furnaces, duct/vent cleaning and duct work installation, dryer vent cleaning, roof top units, make-up air units, bathroom vents, kitchen range hoods, exhaust fans, a/c installations and repairs etc...