GMG FENCE

Renovation Advisors

Reviews for GMG FENCE

Joe in Vaughan
Joe in Vaughan

Do yourself a favour and call someone else

GMG Fence did the backyard fences for several houses including mine. I can only say that they did a POOR and MARGINALLY job. I reluctantly went with it as most of the neighbours agreed to use them.
Afrim S. and his crew showed up 3 weeks later than agreed and started digging the post holes using as a reference the builder’s line marks instead of using the surveys. As you can imagine, now I’m sitting with the back fence off by almost a foot from the property line.
Me and my wife called GMG countless time in a period of 3 weeks leaving messages with his secretary who guaranteed us that Afrim S. will return our call. Our frustration was so big that my wife posted a negative review about this situation. On last call, we actually threaten to take him to court and (yes, you guess that right) he actually called in less than 5 minutes agreeing to come and check the measurement against the survey.
He showed up, after some debate, he finally agreed that he didn’t measured properly and agreed to remove and reinstall the back fence in a week from that day. They day after he called me very upset about the negative review my wife posted that he demanded to remove or change to a positive one just because he actually showed up.
Since, I called him every single week for 3 months to hear the same answer “I’m finishing another job this week, Monday will be there”. You cannot imagine how annoying is to hear the same thing week over week over week. When finally he showed his true colors and said “I’m not fixing anything”. For somebody running a business, he has an unprofessional attitude as he doesn’t take responsibility neither providing guarantees for the job he does.
At the end, his price maybe cheap (as some reviewers said) but it’s as cheap as the job and service he provides, not only to me but to my neighbours getting the fence done by him, which I will encourage them to write their experience (positive or negative).
Do yourself a favour and call someone else.

Natasha in Old Toronto
Natasha in Old Toronto

Fence

Amazing fence is fantastic. Afrim is great is great to work with and his staff is excellent, these people know fencing and do not cut corners!! Really highly recommend GMG fencing

Amber
Amber
1 review , ON

Fence

Great company and people, Afrim brought samples of the fencing, which was very helpful with my decision. We have had two fences done by this company, I highly recommend them great workers great pricing.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fence

GMG completed my fence and few of my neighbour's as well. They did an excellent job. They are friendly, knowledgable, efficient. That is the reason My neighbourhood is using their company. Highly recommend.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great fence great service!!!

GMG just completed my fence and 4 of my neighbour's as well. They did any amazing job and once the post were installed they finished in 2 days. Highly recommend these guys.

Joe in Nobleton
Joe in Nobleton
2 reviews Nobleton, ON

Good quality workmanship and great customer service

Many people in the area used GMG to build their fences who only had good things to say about the company. They came highly recommended and I now umderstand why. I'm extremely pleased with the entire experience. The fence was built in the timeframe as promised, the quality of the fence is very good, the owner and his business partner we're very responsive to my questions/inquiries and they went the extra mile to ensure I was happy. I would highly recommend this company for your fencing needs as you won't be disappointed.

Brand new fence installed and built onsite + 3 gates

Work was started and completed from a Friday afternoon into Saturday. 2 young men did all the work which included taking away the fence post hole dirt. The used a template to keep our lawn free of soil when digging the post holes. They used top quality "brown wood" Pressure Treated boards and posts. The poles are straight, sections are level and very strong. They even capped off the posts and included all hardware for the gates in their quote. On time and on budget with no hassles. I highly recommend this team.

More about GMG FENCE

GMG Fence
Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in Richmond Hill?