Gmg Fence

Reviews for Gmg Fence

Sonya in Old Toronto
Sonya in Old Toronto

Fence

The service from Afrim and GMG Fence was well beyond what I could have expected. They showed up when they were supposed to, and was on time for our meetings. Our job was finished 3 weeks ahead of schedule, which was greatly appreciated. Afrim went above and beyond by facilitating negotiations with uncooperative neighbours, in an attempt to get our block of houses fences done sooner rather than later. Their pricing is the best you will find, with many options not offered elsewhere,

Linda smith  in Old Toronto
Linda smith in Old Toronto

Fence plus deck

Gmg Fence did my fence along with our deck, my husband and I couldn’t decide if we wanted to do our backyard work this year or next so we decided a little late in the season but Gmg fence made time for us and did a wonderful job we couldn’t be happier and we got to enjoy the deck before the snow came, I would recommend this company to anyone who is interested in getting work done, afrim was so pleasant to work with this company is quick and efficient!

Joe in Vaughan
Joe in Vaughan

Do yourself a favour and call someone else

GMG Fence did the backyard fences for several houses including mine. I can only say that they did a POOR and MARGINALLY job. I reluctantly went with it as most of the neighbours agreed to use them.
Afrim S. and his crew showed up 3 weeks later than agreed and started digging the post holes using as a reference the builder’s line marks instead of using the surveys. As you can imagine, now I’m sitting with the back fence off by almost a foot from the property line.
Me and my wife called GMG countless time in a period of 3 weeks leaving messages with his secretary who guaranteed us that Afrim S. will return our call. Our frustration was so big that my wife posted a negative review about this situation. On last call, we actually threaten to take him to court and (yes, you guess that right) he actually called in less than 5 minutes agreeing to come and check the measurement against the survey.
He showed up, after some debate, he finally agreed that he didn’t measured properly and agreed to remove and reinstall the back fence in a week from that day. They day after he called me very upset about the negative review my wife posted that he demanded to remove or change to a positive one just because he actually showed up.
Since, I called him every single week for 3 months to hear the same answer “I’m finishing another job this week, Monday will be there”. You cannot imagine how annoying is to hear the same thing week over week over week. When finally he showed his true colors and said “I’m not fixing anything”. For somebody running a business, he has an unprofessional attitude as he doesn’t take responsibility neither providing guarantees for the job he does.
At the end, his price maybe cheap (as some reviewers said) but it’s as cheap as the job and service he provides, not only to me but to my neighbours getting the fence done by him, which I will encourage them to write their experience (positive or negative).
Do yourself a favour and call someone else.

Thank you for providing your feedback and making me aware of this issue. I apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard at GMG FENCE and customer satisfaction is very important to us. We would of been more then willing to fix any dissatisfaction you may have had in order to have met your expectations. However we were not aware of this issue and there for apologize for the miscommunication that may have occurred.Please feel free to reach me personally via email or phone, and I would be happy to discuss this further.

Afrim

Natasha in Old Toronto
Natasha in Old Toronto

Fence

Amazing fence is fantastic. Afrim is great is great to work with and his staff is excellent, these people know fencing and do not cut corners!! Really highly recommend GMG fencing

Amber
Amber
1 review , ON

Fence

Great company and people, Afrim brought samples of the fencing, which was very helpful with my decision. We have had two fences done by this company, I highly recommend them great workers great pricing.

More about Gmg Fence

GMG Fence
Looking for Renovation Advisors pros in Richmond Hill?