GMG FENCE

Reviews for GMG FENCE

Natasha in Old Toronto
Natasha in Old Toronto

Fence

Amazing fence is fantastic. Afrim is great is great to work with and his staff is excellent, these people know fencing and do not cut corners!! Really highly recommend GMG fencing

Amber
Amber
1 review , ON

Fence

Great company and people, Afrim brought samples of the fencing, which was very helpful with my decision. We have had two fences done by this company, I highly recommend them great workers great pricing.

Backyard fence

Great company. There was a small issue with our fence and they came to correct it. Committed company and they care about there customers. would highly recommend them. Took care of our concerns right away.

Review has 1 previous version

Fence

GMG completed my fence and few of my neighbour's as well. They did an excellent job. They are friendly, knowledgable, efficient. That is the reason My neighbourhood is using their company. Highly recommend.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Great fence great service!!!

GMG just completed my fence and 4 of my neighbour's as well. They did any amazing job and once the post were installed they finished in 2 days. Highly recommend these guys.

Joe in Nobleton
Joe in Nobleton
2 reviews Nobleton, ON

Good quality workmanship and great customer service

Many people in the area used GMG to build their fences who only had good things to say about the company. They came highly recommended and I now umderstand why. I'm extremely pleased with the entire experience. The fence was built in the timeframe as promised, the quality of the fence is very good, the owner and his business partner we're very responsive to my questions/inquiries and they went the extra mile to ensure I was happy. I would highly recommend this company for your fencing needs as you won't be disappointed.

Brand new fence installed and built onsite + 3 gates

Work was started and completed from a Friday afternoon into Saturday. 2 young men did all the work which included taking away the fence post hole dirt. The used a template to keep our lawn free of soil when digging the post holes. They used top quality "brown wood" Pressure Treated boards and posts. The poles are straight, sections are level and very strong. They even capped off the posts and included all hardware for the gates in their quote. On time and on budget with no hassles. I highly recommend this team.

lugz_85
lugz_85
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Backyard fence

I choose them in Richmond hill and they ended up doing my whole block and everyone was very pleased. I moved to bolton now and called him back he did an excellent job within the weekend start to finsh I honestly can say I couldn't be more happy with the turn out. Excellent job. Afrim and his team are A++

More about GMG FENCE