Canyon Plumbings

Stephen Brian Shevkenek in Calgary
Stephen Brian Shevkenek in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

install ensuite tub

taps were not installed properly and had a slow leak. The leak slowly seeped thru our dining room ceiling below causing major damage. When attempting to fix the leak, they diagnosed the problem incorrectly as a leaky spray line and attempted to replace that. In fact it was a faulty seal ring in the taps that was discovered and properly repaired by another plumber after $750.00 in wasted repair bills.

Krista in Calgary
Krista in Calgary
4 reviews CALGARY, AB

Hot water heater repair

The repairman was on time and completed the job in a short amount of time. He was professional and courteous. The repair solved the problem for a short time and then the problem re-occurred, though we couldn't say whether that was due to the repair not completed as well as could be or whether it would have happened regardless.

Dan Kurz in Calgary
Dan Kurz in Calgary
6 reviews Okotoks, AB

water heater repair

Company did all the plumbing for our new home. Had an issue with the blower well past the warranty time. Canyon came out and installed a new blower FREE of charge. Blower was valued at $300. Labour was also free. Would recomend them in the future!.

Alastair Wilson in Okotoks
Alastair Wilson in Okotoks
4 reviews OKOTOKS, AB

Purchase and Install of Water Conditioner and Humidifier

We were looking for modern water softener and in particular the "Water Boss" system and Canyon was able to install quickly and at a very competitive price. We also had them install a hummindifier at the same time as we had new hard wood floors, no problem! The installers were friendly, cleaned up after the job and respectful of our home.

Ben in Calgary
Ben in Calgary

Leaks in toilet bowl

We had a slow leak by the intake of the toilet bowl. It results in a small flood and cause some damages to our ceiling. They came fast and gave us a free estimate too.

Amy Nielsen in Calgary
Amy Nielsen in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Install bathroom plumbing and fixtures for our basement bathroom

Canyon Plumbing and Heating is just the best when it comes to all things "plumbing!" They have an incredible selection, and their salespeople are extremely courteous, knowledgeable and professional! Without hesitation, I would recommend Canyon Plumbing to anyone looking for sinks, tubs, showers, etc! We just finished developing our basement and are extremely pleased with our selections, and the men who came to install everything were prompt, efficient, and very talented! Thanks Canyon!!

Eva in Calgary
Eva in Calgary

Bathroom Faucets

My installation was unsatisfactory. I called them to come back to fix the problem, and when I called I was treated rudely. He wouldn't repair the problem. I wouldn't recommend them to others.

M-Jan-G
M-Jan-G
1 review CALGARY, AB

Plumbing rough in

promt, professional service. Great approachable crew. Very informative.look forward to doing more bus with them in the future. Definatly have raised the bar in the plumbing world. Hopefully that enough words to get the point accross

Dave in Woodlands
Dave in Woodlands

Sink order

I ordered and paid for a Kindred granite sink from Canyon on January 14 expecting two week delivery. At the end of January I phoned to follow up and was told it would be at the store in 6 days. On the day it was supposed to arrive I called to see if it was in. The person resposible for scheduling said she would check the warehouse and call me back in 5 or 10 minutes. She never called, so I called her an hour later and left a message on the voice mail. I tried the next day with the same result. My contractor stopped in to see them a couple of days later and they had no information on the sink. At his request a different person called me to say she would follow up and let me know. No further information By this time a month had gone by. I went to Pete the Plumber and found out within an hour that the sink I ordered from Canyon is discontinued and therefore not available. I ordered a replacement from Pete and cancelled the Canyon order. The result is a needless month delay in completing the kitchen. I would NEVER deal with Canyon again.

Cranston
Cranston

House Plumbing

We used Canyon Plumbing on a new build house plumbing and in floor Hydronic System. They were very professional and knowlegeable. We would not hesitate to refer Canyon Plumbing to anyone.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?