Canyon Plumbings

Reviews for Canyon Plumbings

Jayasree from Calgary
Jayasree from Calgary

Canyon Plumbing poor service

I am very disappointed by Canyon plumbing service department.

Yesterday I have placed service call from Canyon plumbing for in-floor water heating and plumber had checked my hot water tank, water heater system and fixed the issue with a comment that their is airlock in the pipes.

After very few hours there no hot water at home we did not realize that there is not hot water until early in the morning.

Today morning I placed emergency call to canyon plumbing early morning at 6:00 sh to fix the issue. Plumber came and informed me that the same system thermostat switch which is attached to wires which he touched yesterday were failed.

This failure is due to the fact that plumber opened the door of my hot water drum yesterday and fiddled with wire yesterday. Plumber agrees that he opened my hot water drum pulled the wire out from the drum but is not agreeing that he has done a mistake and charged us again 159.03 cad in addition to yesterday cost 120.00 cad.

This is absolutely ripping innocent customers out from their pockets we have trusted canyon plumbing and installed expensive systems in our home and service that canyon provided is very poor.

I would not recommend anyone going for this company their service department is very poor and arrogant. They have totally played very well with the situation you pay for 2nd visit or will go.

Rebecca from Calgary
Rebecca from Calgary

infloor heating

Canyon Plumbing installed a heat radiated floor in my basement. It runs hot water through my concrete floor. They did a beautiful job and when they found out they damaged a picture frame during the project they paid to have it repaired. great service.

aziz merali from Calgary
aziz merali from Calgary

install a gas line

Wally was great. He explained the entire process and timeline and even got the required permits. Completed the job to our satisfaction. Was punctual and Left the area clean. Would definalety receommend Canyon to my friends

Cynthia Paradis in Calgary
Cynthia Paradis in Calgary
9 reviews CALGARY, AB

All the plumbing in our new house

Sales person said I could have a particular shower unit and then found out he could not sell this item. This unit did not belong to them. Also could not supply other products they did not carry so was unhappy with the priduct we had to get installed the jetted tub is not what I ordered and does not work well since new

Mark in Calgary
Mark in Calgary

Infloor heating repair

The infloor heating in our house was not working properly. We contacted Canyon Plumbing and agreed at a time to meet at the house. The service tech showed up one hour early and chatted with my father until I arrived home at the scheduled appointment time. Canyon charged for this hour even though no work was done and was not the scheduled time to meet. They acknowledged this, however, said they were talking to my father about plumbing so felt they had been giving advice worth paying for. Brutal.

M in Calgary
M in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

plumbing issues in bathroon

I called them to repair a leaky toilet and a few leaking faucets. The individual showed up early and completed all of the work promptly. He even made some suggestions on how to prevent future issues.

MIG Homes
MIG Homes

Plumbing for our New Build

We have been using Canyon for the past four years and have always received great service. They have just recently completed work on our latest inner city project. I would like to thank the team over at Canyon Plumbing and Heating for all there hard work on this project.

Mabel Manzara in Calgary
Mabel Manzara in Calgary
5 reviews CALGARY, AB

Septic tank

The mote is too small cause lots of problem when there is heavy rain, they do not. Provide the guarantee they promised, costed me $2000 to fix the problem with some other company

Lea Lee in Calgary
Lea Lee in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Great Customer Service

Good customer service. Show room has a great selection for customer to view. Follow up with the warranty service. Efficient and reliable. I had problem with my kitchen sink and I got it fixed the next day.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?