The Honest Movers Ltd

Ian & Marg in Courtice
Ian & Marg in Courtice
2 reviews Courtice, ON

Moving from a Retirement Residence

Fantastic! We were in a bind. Our father had just passed away and the retirement residence was forcing us to vacant his apt by the mid of the month. No other mover would help since the building is in lockdown. Honest movers to the rescue. They arrived on time, courteous to the situation and worked their magic. We unable to pack everything before they arrived due to the entrance restrictions but they move items that were unpacked and small. (Our dad was a hoarder) , Basically whatever they could find, they moved for us. All within an hour and a half (the management only gave them two hours. Thank you to Larry and Cynthia and their moving staff. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Cynthia and Larry

They Love what they do and do it with care

Larry and his guys showed up as promised with truck and trailer...anticipating this move to be a one day move...NOT. They worked tirelessly all day and night to move us and having to come back the following day with yet another vehicle of items.

I was feeling for them but i have to say that they never complained, and they were all in good spirits despite the work load.
I do not recall any real breakage or any issues notable at all.

We bought pizza and they would not even stop to eat...just eat and work non stop. We have hired in the past and had a great deal of issues so we were really scared and having to downsize from 4000sf to 2400sf was hard enough. They were amazing and we would recommend them to anyone looking to move and needing a professional !!!

Thank you Larry and the Team. I will refer you to any of my Real Estate clients as well. The Rock ROCKED it ;)

Tammy Gould
905-424-3380

Thank you so much for this review!! Happy to help out when we can!!

Larry and Cynthia

Catharine in Durham Region
Catharine in Durham Region
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great and successful move!

Could not ask for more! no frivolity, no cell phone users, careful, polite and heads down and working. NO damage! Protected all floors and they were quick! My new storage unit is neater than my house! All stacked, protected and neat. Even suggested putting a couple boxes under wood furniture! Cannot compliment them enough. Using again for the big move!

Thank you for this awesome review! We always enjoy feedback.

Larry and Cynthia

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Residential move

We were very pleased with the moving services provided by the Honest mover! They were efficient, hardworking, very careful with our possessions by wrapping everything in blankets, and very pleasant to work with. They allowed us to help as we wanted to, to speed up the process. The final bill was below the quote even! Thanks so much Larry, Dennis and Stan!

Thank you for your awesome review Karl! Happy to help!

Cynthia

KyleD in Aurora
KyleD in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Arcade Move

I had the pleasure of meeting Larry for the first time this past weekend. I had a very heavy and awkward arcade that needed to be moved from our garage to our basement. I was pleasantly surprised at how Larry managed the move. He not only took the time to care for object being moved, but everything enroute between point A and B including protecting with boards as the lawn was soft due to rain. I would definitely recommend Honest Movers to another and will be using them again in my future.

Thank you for the awesome review Kyle! Look forward to doing business with you in the future!

8 reviews Pickering, ON

Local Residential Move

I have used The Honest Mover several times over the last 11 years with positive results so I chose them again when I had to move my belongings from my storage unit to a residential apartment on January 3, 2017. The two men from the Honest Mover arrived early. They worked quickly, efficiently, and with care while they moved all of my things. I appreciate their excellent customer service. They had very reasonable flat rates (no hidden or additional fees). I would definitely recommend this moving company.

Thank you Gigi! It was a pleasure working with you!

8 reviews Pickering, ON

Movers

I called The Honest Movers Ltd. to move me to a one bedroom apartment as I had previously used their moving services with positive results. They arrived on time with 2 men and a truck. The movers moved my furniture at a good pace; however, they moved my boxes too slowly and inefficiently (i.e. one box at a time). During the move, the leg of my desk was damaged. The 2 movers advised me of this and taped it. When I contacted the owner, Larry, to report this damage, he immediately repaired the desk leg with wood glue and gave me a $25 Tim Horton's card. He apologized for the damage to my desk.

Thank you for the review!

Cynthia and larry

sheryl.kirouac014 in Oshawa
sheryl.kirouac014 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Moving

The three men that moved us were pleasant, hardworking and dedicated to doing a good job. Our move was on one of the hottest days of the summer (August 31st) and my family had a lot of items to move. This team kept working hard until the job was done. You can be sure that I will be recommending The Honest Mover to anyone I know who needs a moving company.

Gord from Toronto
Gord from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Moving

Larry and Dennis did a great job moving me from a townhouse to an apartment. They worked quickly and efficiently. They took special care moving family heirlooms and other fragile items.

quimby from Ajax
quimby from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

moving

Our second time using them. They brought a truck too small to move our house in one trip. Worked slowly and seemed to take smoke breaks constantly. They protected house and were overall polite.

More about The Honest Movers Ltd

Moving Services
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Whitby?