The Honest Movers Ltd

Reviews for The Honest Movers Ltd

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto

Residential move

We were very pleased with the moving services provided by the Honest mover! They were efficient, hardworking, very careful with our possessions by wrapping everything in blankets, and very pleasant to work with. They allowed us to help as we wanted to, to speed up the process. The final bill was below the quote even! Thanks so much Larry, Dennis and Stan!

Thank you for your awesome review Karl! Happy to help!

Cynthia

KyleD in Aurora
KyleD in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Arcade Move

I had the pleasure of meeting Larry for the first time this past weekend. I had a very heavy and awkward arcade that needed to be moved from our garage to our basement. I was pleasantly surprised at how Larry managed the move. He not only took the time to care for object being moved, but everything enroute between point A and B including protecting with boards as the lawn was soft due to rain. I would definitely recommend Honest Movers to another and will be using them again in my future.

Thank you for the awesome review Kyle! Look forward to doing business with you in the future!

9 reviews Whitby, ON

Local Residential Move

I have used The Honest Mover several times over the last 11 years with positive results so I chose them again when I had to move my belongings from my storage unit to a residential apartment on January 3, 2017. The two men from the Honest Mover arrived early. They worked quickly, efficiently, and with care while they moved all of my things. I appreciate their excellent customer service. They had very reasonable flat rates (no hidden or additional fees). I would definitely recommend this moving company.

Thank you Gigi! It was a pleasure working with you!

9 reviews Whitby, ON

Movers

I called The Honest Movers Ltd. to move me to a one bedroom apartment as I had previously used their moving services with positive results. They arrived on time with 2 men and a truck. The movers moved my furniture at a good pace; however, they moved my boxes too slowly and inefficiently (i.e. one box at a time). During the move, the leg of my desk was damaged. The 2 movers advised me of this and taped it. When I contacted the owner, Larry, to report this damage, he immediately repaired the desk leg with wood glue and gave me a $25 Tim Horton's card. He apologized for the damage to my desk.

sheryl.kirouac014 in Oshawa
sheryl.kirouac014 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Moving

The three men that moved us were pleasant, hardworking and dedicated to doing a good job. Our move was on one of the hottest days of the summer (August 31st) and my family had a lot of items to move. This team kept working hard until the job was done. You can be sure that I will be recommending The Honest Mover to anyone I know who needs a moving company.

Gord from Toronto
Gord from Toronto
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Moving

Larry and Dennis did a great job moving me from a townhouse to an apartment. They worked quickly and efficiently. They took special care moving family heirlooms and other fragile items.

quimby from Ajax
quimby from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

moving

The Honest Movers Ltd
905-665-0448
Whitby
L1N 1J3

Our second time using them. They brought a truck too small to move our house in one trip. Worked slowly and seemed to take smoke breaks constantly. They protected house and were overall polite.

Jay from Ajax
Jay from Ajax

Moved into our new house

We used the honest movers just this past september to move into our new house. They were very carefull with our furniture and belongings packed everything in the moving truck very neatly and tightly with lots of moving blankets. They managed to complete the move in about 4 hours. The two gentlement who helped during our move were also very cautious of our new house and made sure to lay out runners and protectors when they were moving us in. I would use them again in the future!

Robie
Robie

Moving

We have used their services four times. They always showed up on time,
they were willing to move additional items to different locations.
They were extremely courteous and worked fast without taking long breaks. On completion their price was within 10% of the original estimate.

More about The Honest Movers Ltd

Moving Services
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Whitby?