Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB
Garage Doors & Hardware
Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Reviews for Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Glen & Darlene in Calgary
Glen & Darlene in Calgary

Broken Springs

Called Jeff at Stampede door late on a Friday afternoon as both springs had broken earlier in the day. Came the next day and replaced both springs efficiently and also recommended to replace the two quite rusted cables which I could look at and agree. Highly recommend them for responsiveness and a fair price.

Glen

Diann
Diann

Super excellent service.

Had this company come years ago and was so impressed that I saved their card in a safe place. When part of the steel frame on my old garage door broke called them. Neil came - immediately. Cautioned me not to use the garage since the rest of the frame looked dubious. They were able to get a door...at this time of limited supply... and came today and installed it. This is such a great company. Highly recommend their good service their good work and their excellent employees.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Garage Door Cable Repair

Amazing service and price! Very friendly and attentive and best price around. Came right away to do repair. Gave suggestions on how to prevent further issues and did not try to upsell anything.

Sophie in Calgary
Sophie in Calgary

New garage door

Our previous door was old and worn out and unexpectedly stopped working. The guys at Stampede were at our house the same day we initially called to inspect our situation and give us a quote. Our new door was installed within a few days. Their service and professionalism is excellent and we highly recommend them!

Gabriel from Calgary
Gabriel from Calgary

Garage door maintenance

I called Stampede Overhead Door for a maintenance on my garage door:

They did a great job and changed all the weather strips, bottom door seal, check on door springs and cables, check on door balance, check and lubricate all hardware and advised me how to maintain the door until next service.

Thank you.

Review has 1 previous version

I can't believe that one of our maintenance guys would treat you this way and I will be looking into it. I looked at the schedule and I found your job Gabriel. I will call you tomorrow to rectify this and make this right. We pride ourselves on our quality of work and customer service. Please accept my apologies and know that we will be back out tomorrow to fix this.

New Garage Door

I had to get a New Garage Door, Stampede Doors did the job top notch. Quick response and quote, price paid was same as quote,, on time for the install, and removed and cleaned up after the Job. They are a model on how to get a job done. Very Grateful. Thank you

Thanks for the review. We really appreciate it and we are glad we could help.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Quick fix for broken garage door spring

The spring on my garage door broke Sunday. Door came slamming down. Mark was out first thing Monday to fix it. 30 minutes in and out. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Awesome job installing high lift and side opener

Great price and outstanding work to install high lift tracks and new side opener, to accommodate car lift. Very professional throughout. Would not hesitate to use or to recommend to others. Great company!

MattyP in Calgary
MattyP in Calgary

Garage Door

We had an issue with our garage door (cables all loose). I called Stampede Overhead and was told I could have someone out between 2:30 and 3:30. He told me there was a $90 service call charge. Someone arrived at 3:00 p.m. He had the door working in a very short time, and explained our concrete was crooked which is why the cables kept coming loose. Total charge was $94.00! I was so impressed. Thank you for your professional service at a great cost.

Jackie in Calgary
Jackie in Calgary

Efficient friendly Service

My torsion spring was broken. My coworker recommended this company. I called them at 9am, got them at my house around 10:30am. The replacement was very professional with only half an hour. They were very polite, respectful, friendly.

More about Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

For over 30 years, Stampede Overhead Door has specialized in the installation, service and repair of residential garage doors and openers in the Calgary area. We are proud of our reputation for fast and friendly service. We specialize in the replacement of broken springs and are always available by phone ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Calgary?