Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Vanessa from Calgary

Wow these guys deliver! I initially called another company to do a replace/repair on one of the bottom brackets of my overhead door that was rusted and about to break off. That company didn't call back, and as I happen to be home today, I took a chance and called Stampede. A repairman who was just finishing a job in my area arrived 30 minutes later ... and 30 minutes after that my job was completed. Randy was polite and efficient, a great representative of a very responsive and customer oriented company. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank you Vanessa for taking the time to review our company. We can't always show up that quick but happy that it worked out today.

Stampede Overhead Doors was responsive, prompt, friendly and reasonably priced. All in all, it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you for fixing our garage door.

Job Price

Thank you for your positive response. just doing our job as best we can.

J in Calgary

I had the Guys from Stampede Overhead doors install two garage door openers last year and they did a great job. I just had a garage door spring break and called them to see if they could replace the springs for two single doors. They had great availability. The team of two did a great service call they were friendly, fast, efficient and cleaned up after they were done. Another great job. They also programmed the second button on the remote for my wife, that earned them an 11 star rating from her:) I would recommend Stampede. I am also going to inquire if they can replace my old garage door weather stripping this year. Awesome job Guys, keep up the great work!

Job Price

Thank you for the excellent review . Always appreciate hearing positive words !
Thanks,
Stampede Overhead Doors

Clairew  in Calgary

Polite and courteous service. Also very quick - same day service for a garage door repair. Price quoted was accurate. Would absolutely use again and would recommend to others. :)

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review . we at Stampede Overhead Doors try are best at every job .
Thank You Stampede Overhead Doors !

Homeowner2012 in Calgary

We have used this company twice. Guys work very quickly and professionally. We had an emergency and they came even before scheduled time.
I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to fix a garage door or who needs to replace it.
Great service!

Job Price

Thank you for your review . It's always great to hear positive words from happy customers .
Thanks Stampede Overhead Doors

Kevin in Calgary

I called this company based on reviews here on the HomeStar site. Stampede Overhead Door needed 2 hours to dismantle our old door and install our Lincoln 3000. The buying experience was simple. The installers were polite and professional. The new door opens quietly, the door looks good, and the garage opening seals tight to the door. Should keep the space a bit warmer on those cold winter days. Very happy with the installation and the service!

Job Price

Thank you Kevin! It's always nice to hear positive feedback .
Thanks, Stampede Overhead Doors

I would highly recommend this company. The estimator was on time friendly and very knowledgeable. The installation crew was very professional and organized. From beginning to end the process was seamless and very efficient, the turnaround was extremely fast and the company was able to provide an in stock door and an exceptional price. All of these factors contributed to a great experience with using Stampede Overhead Doors. 10 out of 10!

Job Price

Thank you for your review.
Very much appreciated!

Chris K. in Calgary

Our garage door would not function. Chain failed to connect to chain connector. Could not get it to work. Called Stampede Overhead Doors, spoke to Jeff. He arranged to have someone come out the next day to inspect. Suggested they may be able to fix it quickly.
Randy arrived the next day precisely on time, and quickly diagnosed the problem, showing me where a part had broken off the trolley, explaining why I was unable to reconnect the chain to the trolley.
Randy offered a few solutions, including repairing the trolley, but it made more sense to me to replace the unit, given the "weak link" of the plastic component in the trolley, and not wishing to have the same part break again (unit had only 2 years of use on it - Marantec 4700e).
Randy arranged to replace the unit on the spot, charged an extremely fair price, and completed the job promptly. He was aware that we had an appointment to be at in 1 1/2 hours, and said he could complete the job and have us on our way in time, which he did.
I was extremely impressed with the individuals I spoke to at Stampede.
One last point...having had 7 feet of water in our home during the flood, we were subjected to extremely corrupt trades people offering their services at many times the normal rate. Randy told me that they NEVER raised their prices, and in fact, were very sympathetic to those who were affected by the Calgary flooding, and that they worked diligently to assist homeowners.
These guys are great, and I will have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who asks who the best in town is to address any garage door issues.
One last point - Thanks to Randy's expertise, our door fits tighter now than ever, due to his meticulous work to ensure the door closed as it should, without allowing gaps to exist.

Job Price

Love to treat people well and just do our job .

HomeStars in Toronto

The aviation cable to my garage door snapped due to corrosion. I called Stampede and they arrived within the hour. Both cables were replaced. I was given tips on home maintenance to ensure I got the maximum life from the entire garage door opener package.
Fast professional service.
Very polite and highly efficient at their job.
I couldn't be more pleased.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always try to show up on time and do a good job.
Thanks

braedon.c90

I called Stampede Overhead Doors when my door would not open. They came on time and did an excellent job. Fair price and great service. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank-you. If you ever have any other problems please don't hesitate to give us a call.

More about Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

For over 30 years, Stampede Overhead Door has specialized in the installation, service and repair of residential garage doors and openers in the Calgary area. We are proud of our reputation for fast and friendly service. We specialize in the replacement of broken springs and are always available by phone to answer any questions, troubleshoot your door problems, or provide an estimate. If you have a door problem, call us right away, we look forward to working with you!