Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Reviews for Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Matt Caddel from Calgary
Matt Caddel from Calgary

Rapid Garage Door Repair

The garage door failed to close when my wife left for work. She managed to get the door mostly closed and noticed that one of the cables had come unspooled. I phoned Stampede at 10am and they had a repair person by shortly after 11am. The technician was professional and excellent, repairing the cables and doing a once-over of the whole system (tightening bolts, straightening tracks). The rapid and professional response is why I recommend Stampede.

Thanks for the review Matt. We always appreciate when someone takes the time to review us. Glad we could help you out.

Matt in Cranston in Calgary
Matt in Cranston in Calgary

Very prompt, professional customer service.

Our double garage door broke on Tuesday night at 9:00pm. I went online and filled out a service request (super easy). I received a phone call the very next day at 7:30am with a schedule visit 2 hours later. The service technician arrived at 9:30 sharp, as promised, identified the problem after a thorough inspection, and fixed the problem (broken springs & cables) in just over 1 hour. The techician was very friendly, and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to any of my family or friends.

Thanks Matt,
Appreciate the kind words and that you took the time to review us. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions or future problems.

James in Airdrie
James in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Garage door sensor did not work - they talked me through a fix without asking for money

Had a problem with a failed garage door sensor. The technician i spoke to had me take a look at the connections and it was tracked back to a wire that had vibrated its way loose from the motor. 5 minutes later and my problem was solved, with no payment asked!

We are always happy to help. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

Not punctual but technician was helpful

The high score was all contributed to the technician that came to our house for his helpful advice and speedy service. Been quoted for technician to show up between 1-2pm but ended up showing up at 3:15pm. Took the afternoon off work to ensure I will be around when they show up but ended up waited until 2:15pm to give them a call and the guy on the phone advised the technician will be showing up in the next 20 mins or so. After 30 mins I decided to call back and they said the technician will be there any moment but I had to wait for another half an hour. The fix itself only took 15 mins

We are sorry for showing up late and the confusion over the phone about the technicians arrival time. We do value your time and showing up at the scheduled time is one of our main goals. As you can see by most of the reviews this is rare and in most cases we are on time or call ahead if we will be late. Unfortunately with weather, traffic and not always knowing how long the job ahead will take we run behind but we will try harder to notify people when this is the case.
Sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Michelle calgary in Calgary
Michelle calgary in Calgary

SUPER SERVICE AND AFFORDABKD

Jeff was polite friendly and professional from the phone call all the way to leaving our house. Superb company built on referrals, trust and honesty. He came out exactly when he said he would he talked my husband through the issue step by step and didn't charge us for anything extra. We will be sure to recommend this company and use this again. I00% rating!

Thanks Michelle , always nice to hear a good response from people .

Doug Borch in Calgary
Doug Borch in Calgary
1 review , ON

Garage Door

Stampede Overhead Door came out to look at our problem same day and the entire door and motor was replaced 5 days later. All other quotes were 4-6 weeks to installation and $500-700 more expensive. The crew was friendly, considerate and prompt. The workspace was cleaned up well. We highly recommend Stampede Overhead Door Ltd.

Thanks Doug.
We know no one wants to be without a working garage door in this weather. We always try our best to do quality, quick and affordable service.
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

Vicki in calgary
Vicki in calgary

Fast efficient service

Contacted company late in the afternoon and serviceman arrived next morning. Did a thorough maintenance routine and replaced and/or installed proper screws and brackets. Explained how to make adjustments if problems arise in future. Charged only the amount he had stated on the phone for the service call. Highly recommend this professional and efficient company.

Hi Vicki , really appreciate the kind words . Our goal is doing the job right and not over charging .

Vanessa from Calgary
Vanessa from Calgary

Garage door repair

Wow these guys deliver! I initially called another company to do a replace/repair on one of the bottom brackets of my overhead door that was rusted and about to break off. That company didn't call back, and as I happen to be home today, I took a chance and called Stampede. A repairman who was just finishing a job in my area arrived 30 minutes later ... and 30 minutes after that my job was completed. Randy was polite and efficient, a great representative of a very responsive and customer oriented company. Highly recommend.

Thank you Vanessa for taking the time to review our company. We can't always show up that quick but happy that it worked out today.

Garage door fix

Stampede Overhead Doors was responsive, prompt, friendly and reasonably priced. All in all, it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend them. Thank you for fixing our garage door.

Thank you for your positive response. just doing our job as best we can.

J in Calgary
J in Calgary

Garage door spring replacement for two single doors

I had the Guys from Stampede Overhead doors install two garage door openers last year and they did a great job. I just had a garage door spring break and called them to see if they could replace the springs for two single doors. They had great availability. The team of two did a great service call they were friendly, fast, efficient and cleaned up after they were done. Another great job. They also programmed the second button on the remote for my wife, that earned them an 11 star rating from her:) I would recommend Stampede. I am also going to inquire if they can replace my old garage door weather stripping this year. Awesome job Guys, keep up the great work!

Thank you for the excellent review . Always appreciate hearing positive words !
Thanks,
Stampede Overhead Doors

More about Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

For over 30 years, Stampede Overhead Door has specialized in the installation, service and repair of residential garage doors and openers in the Calgary area. We are proud of our reputation for fast and friendly service. We specialize in the replacement of broken springs and are always available by phone to answer any questions, troubleshoot your door problems, or provide an estimate. If you have a door problem, call us right away, we look forward to working with you!