Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Calgary  >  Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

J in Calgary

I had the Guys from Stampede Overhead doors install two garage door openers last year and they did a great job. I just had a garage door spring break and called them to see if they could replace the springs for two single doors. They had great availability. The team of two did a great service call they were friendly, fast, efficient and cleaned up after they were done. Another great job. They also programmed the second button on the remote for my wife, that earned them an 11 star rating from her:) I would recommend Stampede. I am also going to inquire if they can replace my old garage door weather stripping this year. Awesome job Guys, keep up the great work!

Job Price

Thank you for the excellent review . Always appreciate hearing positive words !
Thanks Stampede Overhead Doors

Clairew  in Calgary

Polite and courteous service. Also very quick - same day service for a garage door repair. Price quoted was accurate. Would absolutely use again and would recommend to others. :)

Job Price

Thank you for your kind review . we at Stampede Overhead Doors try are best at every job .
Thank You Stampede Overhead Doors !

Homeowner2012 in Calgary

We have used this company twice. Guys work very quickly and professionally. We had an emergency and they came even before scheduled time.
I would recommend this company to anyone who needs to fix a garage door or who needs to replace it.
Great service!

Job Price

Thank you for your review . It's always great to hear positive words from happy customers .
Thanks Stampede Overhead Doors

Kevin in Calgary

I called this company based on reviews here on the HomeStar site. Stampede Overhead Door needed 2 hours to dismantle our old door and install our Lincoln 3000. The buying experience was simple. The installers were polite and professional. The new door opens quietly, the door looks good, and the garage opening seals tight to the door. Should keep the space a bit warmer on those cold winter days. Very happy with the installation and the service!

Job Price

Thank you Kevin! It's always nice to hear positive feedback .
Thanks, Stampede Overhead Doors

I would highly recommend this company. The estimator was on time friendly and very knowledgeable. The installation crew was very professional and organized. From beginning to end the process was seamless and very efficient, the turnaround was extremely fast and the company was able to provide an in stock door and an exceptional price. All of these factors contributed to a great experience with using Stampede Overhead Doors. 10 out of 10!

Job Price

Thank you for your review.
Very much appreciated!

Chris K. in Calgary

Our garage door would not function. Chain failed to connect to chain connector. Could not get it to work. Called Stampede Overhead Doors, spoke to Jeff. He arranged to have someone come out the next day to inspect. Suggested they may be able to fix it quickly.
Randy arrived the next day precisely on time, and quickly diagnosed the problem, showing me where a part had broken off the trolley, explaining why I was unable to reconnect the chain to the trolley.
Randy offered a few solutions, including repairing the trolley, but it made more sense to me to replace the unit, given the "weak link" of the plastic component in the trolley, and not wishing to have the same part break again (unit had only 2 years of use on it - Marantec 4700e).
Randy arranged to replace the unit on the spot, charged an extremely fair price, and completed the job promptly. He was aware that we had an appointment to be at in 1 1/2 hours, and said he could complete the job and have us on our way in time, which he did.
I was extremely impressed with the individuals I spoke to at Stampede.
One last point...having had 7 feet of water in our home during the flood, we were subjected to extremely corrupt trades people offering their services at many times the normal rate. Randy told me that they NEVER raised their prices, and in fact, were very sympathetic to those who were affected by the Calgary flooding, and that they worked diligently to assist homeowners.
These guys are great, and I will have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone who asks who the best in town is to address any garage door issues.
One last point - Thanks to Randy's expertise, our door fits tighter now than ever, due to his meticulous work to ensure the door closed as it should, without allowing gaps to exist.

Job Price

Love to treat people well and just do our job .

HomeStars in Toronto

The aviation cable to my garage door snapped due to corrosion. I called Stampede and they arrived within the hour. Both cables were replaced. I was given tips on home maintenance to ensure I got the maximum life from the entire garage door opener package.
Fast professional service.
Very polite and highly efficient at their job.
I couldn't be more pleased.

Job Price

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We always try to show up on time and do a good job.
Thanks

braedon.c90

I called Stampede Overhead Doors when my door would not open. They came on time and did an excellent job. Fair price and great service. Highly recommend.

Job Price

Thank-you. If you ever have any other problems please don't hesitate to give us a call.

David from Calgary

This would be one of the best in town. I called them due to malfunction of my garage opener. Details of the potential root causes were given on the phone as well as the corresponding prices. Professionals came before the appointment time next day and waited in the back lane. Met with Jeff and his colleague and had them exam the problem. The root cause was one of those mentioned online by them, without surprises. The old opener was not functional and I was offered for a new one with a fair price. After installation, Jeff walked me in person through all the work that they have done. I can feel that they have been proud of their professional work, which I was very satisfied with as well. They took care and paid attentions to the details of installation as well as related maintenance services on the other parts of the door. Sincerely appreciate for their quality of work and services. Highly recommend to anyone who needs services on their garage door in Calgary.

Job Price

Thanks David. Jeff and Mark take a lot of pride in their work and we really appreciate that you noticed and took the time to write a review.

J Arnold from Calgary

I called this company because of the positive reviews on Homestars. I am glad to be able to provide my own very positive review in the hopes others will know this is a great company to deal with

My garage door would not open all the way without me pushing it when it was very cold outside. This had gone on for over a year. One morning I pushed too hard and it would not work at all. I called the afternoon of Dec. 29, not really thinking I would get a real person during the holidays, but a real person answered!

I explained the situation and said that I had already checked to see if the chain had come off which it hadn't. I really appreciated that the person I spoke with (sorry I am not good with names) took the time to listen and that he asked questions. He gave me the best and worse case scenarios and was clear about what the technician would be checking for.

The technician came the next day, right on time. I wish I could remember his name because he was wonderful. Even though I said that he was welcome to leave his shoes on for the five steps it would take to go from my front door to the garage door, he said he preferred to take them off as that was just how he liked to do things. I thought this was a sign of his positive regard for his customers :)

After his thorough assessment of the door and opener he said that he could do a quick fix which might last a month or two, or do the job right and replace the entire unit. I thought it was nice that he provided me the options and explained things in a way I could understand.

I decided to have the unit replaced. He was very thorough with the installation and clean up. He also took the time to make sure that I knew how to operate the controls and understood everything I needed to know to be comfortable working it. I am very glad I called this company and would highly recommend them!

Job Price

Thanks for writing the review. Glad you had a good experience and thanks for using us, we really appreciate the business.

More about Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

For over 30 years, Stampede Overhead Door has specialized in the installation, service and repair of residential garage doors and openers in the Calgary area. We are proud of our reputation for fast and friendly service. We specialize in the replacement of broken springs and are always available by phone to answer any questions, troubleshoot your door problems, or provide an estimate. If you have a door problem, call us right away, we look forward to working with you!