Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Garage Doors & Hardware
Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Reviews for Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

Morris In Calgary
Morris In Calgary

Broken spring garage door

Called Stampede Overhead Doors on a Sunday afternoon. Explained our problem that the garage door would not open. They advised to check the springs and we found that one was broken. Advised that they would be here Monday morning between 9:00 and 10:00 am. Randy arrived at approximately 9:30 am. Installed 2 new springs and our door is fixed. Randy was very courteous.
Thanks for the excellent service.

Glad we could help out and thank you so much for taking the time to send in a review of our company.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage door spring repair

I'm extremely happy with the service I received. Our garage door springs broke and Stampede doors was able to provide same day repair. They were on time and the guy they sent was really nice and explained the problem/solution. I'd for sure call them again and would recommend anyone else doing so! Couldn't think of anything they could improve on.

Thank you for sending in a review. All of the guys are also owners of the company so we're all invested in making sure we do the best work we can. Again thank you very much for the kind review.

DB
DB

Outstanding Service!

Stampede responded to a big problem when a garage door's motor failed leaving one car in and one outside. Service was swift and excellent. Owner operated which I think makes a big difference. Explained the work and took the time to do some maintenance on other parts of the door and even on the other smaller garage door. Explained cost options in advance and stuck to the estimate. Can't ask for better service. (Note that we had a spring break about 10 years ago and they made an emergency call that I so appreciated that I could still remember the job and the name of their company!)

Thank you for the review. We are owner operated and we all try to treat customers how we would like to be treated. Not everyone knows the ins and outs of a garage door, so we do our best to explain as much as we can.

Rick in Calgary
Rick in Calgary

They know their stuff

Had 2 large garage doors installed, complete with motors and controls. They had a very large selection of designs and full flexibility in adding windows, etc. Ordered a custom design and they provided an honest estimate of the time for delivery and did the install with no drama or issues. They provided good advice on options - pros and cons - to help me make decisions on what I wanted. Very professional and they do good work. Very pleased with the doors and the install.

Thanks for the great review Rick. We're happy you're enjoying the new doors/openers and don't hesitate to call us if you have any problems or need anything else.

WDB
WDB

Simple service

Stampede made it easy to book an appointment and their service tech arrived within the promised window to do a service to our two garage doors. The tech was helpful and friendly and gave me some pointers on how to continue to maintain the door.

Thanks so much for the review. Always love to hear feedback.

Keith in Calgary
Keith in Calgary
1 review , ON

Garage door springs repair

Booking with Stampede was an easy friendly experience. They were able to schedule an appointment for the same day. Neil called us ahead of our appointment time saying that he had a opening to arrive early. Neil was very friendly,polite and got the job done quickly. Service like they provide keeps me a repeat customer and I will definitely use them again.

Thank you for the review Keith. Appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our company.

MC in Calgary
MC in Calgary

Great services

Our overhead garage door broken three years ago we had this company came to fix it with great services. Somehow parts broken due to the tension of the chain today we had Neil came in, not only he fixed the broken parts and had it covered under the warranty. Very quick and great services.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Always appreciate the positive feedback.

Matt Caddel from Calgary
Matt Caddel from Calgary

Rapid Garage Door Repair

The garage door failed to close when my wife left for work. She managed to get the door mostly closed and noticed that one of the cables had come unspooled. I phoned Stampede at 10am and they had a repair person by shortly after 11am. The technician was professional and excellent, repairing the cables and doing a once-over of the whole system (tightening bolts, straightening tracks). The rapid and professional response is why I recommend Stampede.

Thanks for the review Matt. We always appreciate when someone takes the time to review us. Glad we could help you out.

Matt in Cranston in Calgary
Matt in Cranston in Calgary

Very prompt, professional customer service.

Our double garage door broke on Tuesday night at 9:00pm. I went online and filled out a service request (super easy). I received a phone call the very next day at 7:30am with a schedule visit 2 hours later. The service technician arrived at 9:30 sharp, as promised, identified the problem after a thorough inspection, and fixed the problem (broken springs & cables) in just over 1 hour. The techician was very friendly, and professional. I would HIGHLY recommend these guys to any of my family or friends.

Thanks Matt,
Appreciate the kind words and that you took the time to review us. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions or future problems.

James in Airdrie
James in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Garage door sensor did not work - they talked me through a fix without asking for money

Had a problem with a failed garage door sensor. The technician i spoke to had me take a look at the connections and it was tracked back to a wire that had vibrated its way loose from the motor. 5 minutes later and my problem was solved, with no payment asked!

We are always happy to help. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review.

More about Stampede Overhead Doors Ltd.

For over 30 years, Stampede Overhead Door has specialized in the installation, service and repair of residential garage doors and openers in the Calgary area. We are proud of our reputation for fast and friendly service. We specialize in the replacement of broken springs and are always available by phone to answer any questions, troubleshoot your door problems, or provide an estimate. If you have a door problem, call us right away, we look forward to working with you!