RoofRepairs.ca

Reviews for RoofRepairs.ca

Paul & Marcia Doucette from Oakville
Paul & Marcia Doucette from Oakville

Old Flashing

I called roofrepair.ca due to a slow leak into our livingroom ceiling.
The lady that answered the phone was very friendly and knowledgeable and courteous. She answered all of my questions took my information and ensured I was aware of how the billing worked. The following day Rob A very nice, personable young man ) showed up to give me an estimate and informed me that my roof was in good shape but the flashing was not replaced when the roof was last done. He informed me that he could fix the one that was leaking and it would be fine. But stated that the other flashing was quite old and if it were him he would have it replaced but the option was totally mine. I decided to replace them all. Unbelieveably they showed up the following day to repair it. I would highly reccommend this company, The speedy service, price and customer service is second to none.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Marley roof repairs

I noticed that a tile had come loose from my Marley roof. I contacted RoofRepairs and Brad came over and quickly repaired the tile.

I was really impressed with the professionalism of this company ( from the initial discussion with Kim to schedule the visit, to the follow-up notification I received that Brad was on the way, to the repairs done by Brad). I recommend thts company 100%.

Dennis H.

416-558-9621
1083 Orchard Rd
Mississauga
L5E 2N7

RoofRepais helped me three times with patching the roof - rain, tornado, no matter what they were here to help! Fantastic crew and exceptional service! Keep up doing the great job. Thank you

Anthony in Mississauga
Anthony in Mississauga

Quick and courteous service!

Very satisfied with their service after having about 6 shingles replaced from a prior wind storm. Brad and team were awesome and within a few hours of calling had the repair done! Very professional and courteous. Explained all the work they did and took pictures before and after. Highly recommended.

Ann in Mississauga
Ann in Mississauga

Roof Repair / Replacement

I cannot recommend this company enough … had a leak in the dead of winter with a foot of snow still on the roof, read the reviews and decided to give them a call. Brad called back almost immediately, Rob came out within an hour and shoveled the roof off to see what the issue was. Brad then came by with a tarp, which they nailed down, all in the same day. Two severe wind storms later and the tarp was still holding. They even came by to check on it.

After a very detailed consult with Brad, I had no concerns in now using them to replace the damaged roof, and even went with them for a full eaves & sofit replace. When it came time to do the job, all workers were professional, skilled, courteous, very informative and went well beyond what you would expect. The job looks amazing and I believe the roof will outlast me.

Special thanks to Brad, Rob, Ronald, Kim and all the rest for a job extremely well done.

EveO in Mississauga
EveO in Mississauga

Roof repair and replacement

Back in February a leak developed inside my house. I did a search and found two companies that looked promising. One was RoofRepair.ca.
I left messages for both companies but only Brad from RoofRepair returned my call which was almost immediately so I made an appointment. He discovered an ice dam which he removed and in the process found a very damaged roof which he showed me a picture of it.
He did a temporary fix and said that I needed a new roof in the spring. Because of Brad’s quick response and his vast roofing knowledge I was not at all hesitant to go with them to replace my roof.
End of April when the weather finally co-operated his crew came out and in one day the new roof was completed. During a strong wind part of the fascia had blown off and they fixed it at no extra charge.
I highly recommend RoofRepair for all your roofing needs.
Thanks to Brad, Kim and all the rest!

Evelyn in Mississauga

Anne from Mississauga
Anne from Mississauga

FREE INSPECTION

Today I had a free roof inspection from RoofRepairs.Ca. I thought they would find something wrong to justify a charge. Their honesty impressed me enough that I wanted to give everyone the heads up about their integrity. Thank you Thomas, Sam and Sonam. I will be sure to call when I need some work to be done on my roof.

It is always a good feeling being able to tell someone that their roof is in good shape and doesn't need any repairs, especially with the extreme weather we have had to deal with lately. Our integrity and customer service is equally important to us as our expert workmanship. Thank you Anne!

lemons32003
lemons32003

Roof repair

I had some shingles come off my roof in a very bad wind storm. Other companies were too busy to help or not answering their phone. This company made sure to send someone in a matter of hours. Their price was very reasonable. I was shown pictures of my roof before the repair and they took the time to explain why it happened. My shingles were discontinued, but they found a match so close you cannot tell. Very professional, a pleasure to work with! I was emailed when my appointment was, and they showed up on time. Looking forward to working with them again when I need all the shingles need replacing.

This past wind storm certainly left its mark on many roofs...we are still cleaning up its mess. We are so glad to have been able to repair your roof and protect all that is important that is underneath that roof :)
Thank you for the opportunity!

More about RoofRepairs.ca

RoofRepairs.ca was established over a decade ago. We are a locally owned and operated business which has become one of the premier roofing contractors in the GTA. RoofRepairs.ca Roofing has amassed an unequaled record of experience, expertise and professionalism in customer service.