Roof Repairs.Ca

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Roof Repairs.Ca

Barry
Barry

Asphalt shingle roof repair and replacement

Roofrepairs was recommended to me by a trusted building contractor and they did not disappoint.
Brad and his crew did a great job, from protecting stonework and
gardens, to identifying and repairing problems with eavestroughs and bathroom fan vents.

They worked safely, including covid-19 protocols.

Roof was protected from elements after first day in case of rain. And no dumpster blocking my driveway overnight.

I would not hesitate to hire Roofrepairs again.

Thanks, Brad!

The health and safety of our clients as well as our employees is of utmost importance. Thank you trusting us with your family's health and safety.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Best roofers. Period.

I've never felt more confident about anyone doing work in my house. From the assessment of the problem (including a look to see how the roof issue affects the foundations) to the solution proposed (my problem was complicated. Every other roofer said it couldn't be done. Brad did not flinch), to the materials used... As if all of this weren't enough - the crew, three guys who looked a little too young to be true professionals, proved not only to be expert level roofers, but also the nicest, most considerate, cleanest, quietest crew we've ever had here. I recommend RoofRepairs.ca without a single reservation.

This is exactly why we do it...thank you Maya and family.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Roof inspection and report

We hired Roof Repairs.ca to carry out an independent assessment of our roof and patio, and draft a report to aid with a dispute with our condo corporation. We were very impressed by Brad's quick response, punctuality, and thoroughness in both his inspection and the following report. When on site, he was extremely friendly, professional, and informative about every step of the process, and he outlined in detail both current and potential issues with our roof.

We were very pleased to be able to support you in this situation, we appreciate your confidence in our expertise.

Howard from Toronto
Howard from Toronto

There was a Problem But They fixed it

very prompt 1st service by Brad, very nice and knowledgeable. Did a quick repair But problem not solved.

Needed follow-up , left 2 messages over 3 days
Then I finally get a call. They say they will come back within the next few days.--NEVER DID, didnt return calls?? DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT HAD TO CALL SOMEBODY ELSE

They followed-up and wanted to make me satisfied

We are appreciative of the opportunity to turn your experience with us around...Thank you :)

JM
JM

Trustworthy

I called for what I believed was a roofing issue (pipe from roof broken), but after looking at the photo, they told me that I required a plumber.

A roofer could have came and reattached the pipe, but it would still be broken on the inside and I'd have flooding and only realize it after a few weeks or months from water damage. They were kind enough to tell me the real issue.

RoofRepairs.ca saved me $350 as that is what a roofer could have charged me to reattach the pipe.

We try to always give the best advice to each client
Brad

Rob D.
Rob D.

Top notch

Quality repairs and great customer service. You get more than you pay for. Communication was great and able to schedule service at my convenience and worked with respect to social distancing. Before and after pictures were given via email to show quality of work.

Thank you!

We will always work to keep our clients and our team safe while continuing to provide top quality work.

Roof

I contacted Roof Repairs when I noticed one of our skylights was leaking, I called them at 9:00 in the morning and was pleasantly surprised when the job was completed by early afternoon.
From the first point of contact with Kim, I was impressed by their professionalism, friendliness and knowledge, not to mention they were right on budget!
Brad and his crew did a great job and I can’t say enough of what a positive experience this was. I would not hesitate to recommend them to others.

This is a new time for all of us....we will continue to work to keep you safe in your home. We appreciate the opportunity to do so.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Small Roof/Shingle Repair

Had a very good experience with roofrepairs.ca. Kim contacted me in a very quick time frame and was able to send Brad out to inspect the roof the same day. Issues where very well explained and was not given any pressure do the work right away. I really appreciated that. The work was done the very next day with photos being sent of the before and after for how the roof looked like. I was given pointers as to any problem areas for the future etc.. Great company to deal with from start to finish.

What we here at RoofRepairs.ca work towards is everyone one of our clients walk away with the confidence of knowing not only that their roofing issue has been properly repaired but also knowing that we have taken care of their home as we would our very own.

Steven
Steven

Flat roof keak

Had a very slow leak on my flat roof. Called a few companies that all wanted to replace my roof. The guys at Roof Repairs identified the issue and fixed it right away - no issue with the roof itself.

Our goal is to always bring back your home to proper working condition. That does NOT always mean a new roof. What we will do is make a recommendation as if it were our own home. Thank you for finding us to help you with your home repair issues.

J Wilhelm in Mississauga
J Wilhelm in Mississauga

Amazing service, great price- well done!

I spoke with Kim at Roof Repairs regarding a leak around our gas fireplace. Steve came the next day, quickly diagnosed the problem and was able to show me with pictures and layman speak exactly what was going on and how to fix it, which went a long way to relieving my stress around the issue.

Price was fantastic, and the service was unbeatable- would give more stars if I could, and will happily recommend them to anyone who will listen!

We are ALWAYS happy to hear when are clients are pleased with our service and work....thank you for taking the time to share your experience

More about Roof Repairs.Ca

We Are Still Open - COVID-19 Business Update
Now more than ever, we all play a part in keeping each other safe & healthy. With so much new information and so many sanctioned changes, all of us here at RoofRepairs.ca are committed to being a part of the solution.
RoofRepairs.ca is deemed a company that provides essential services and we will continue to support & service homeowners with their roofing emergencies. With respect to the services we will continue to provide, our team has interpreted Premier Ford's release, with the understanding that homeowners still need repair work done to keep a safe & sanitary home to protect their families.
To that, we will continue to provide emergency repairs only, ones that will allow our people to remain a safe distance from one another and still provide a successful repair. At this time, until a means can be figured our, we will not be doing non-essential work, work that requires multiple people on site, nor will we be entering homes, which we usually do as part of complete investigation.
Please know that we will continue to help you as best we can while keeping everyone safe. We are a small business and our client's are at the heart of it all. My team & I are dedicated to working together in helping keep our community safe and healthy.
With Care,