RoofRepairs.ca

Reviews for RoofRepairs.ca

Andrew from Toronto
Andrew from Toronto

Amazing emergency repair response

The folks at RoofRepairs.ca provided outstanding professionalism, customer service and reassurance after we discovered a section of our roof had blown off during a nasty windstorm. We called in a panic after normal business hours; and from our initial consult over the phone with the amazing Kim to the actual repair to our roof by Ronald (a true roofing pro if we've ever seen one!) less than 24 hours later - the job was done quickly and expertly. Ronald truly knows his stuff and managed to patch our area of shingles within an hour, all while a snowstorm was starting to come down. His cool, calm and collected demeanour was just what we needed to see and hear when he walked us through the repair and his inspection of the rest of the roof, to let us know all was well.

We also cannot say enough about Kim, who was very understanding about our situation and helped ensure we knew the fix would happen in as fast a time as possible, given the lateness of when we discovered the damage.

If you have roof repair needs, there is no other company to consider. RoofRepairs.ca has nailed every aspect of service and at very reasonable price points. Call them. This is how you do client care and build a loyal customer base. Thanks again to Kim, Ronald and the whole team. You saved the day.

Thank you Andrew. We work very hard to give our clients piece of mind when emergencies happen and are proud when our clients are pleased.

Roof issues before the ice storm

We had found a couple shingles in our driveway after a wind storm but couldn't see anything from the ground. Then with news of the ice storm coming we went up on the roof and looked. Several shingles were ripped off and there were two spots down to the wood underlay. We were on the phone the next morning! Kim was informative and quick setting up an appt that same day! Ronald come over that afternoon and fixed all the issues right away. I felt bad as it started to rain just as he started but he finished up, took pictures of everything and was still cheerful! An outstanding company to work with! The ice storm hit the next day...we felt so lucky to have found RoofRepairs.ca.

Linda
Linda

Shingles in the Wind

High winds of late stripped my roof in a couple of spots. After a morning
of phone calls, emails and texts I finally found "Roof Repairs". Brad was here in half an hour, which I was grateful for due to forcasted rain, and completed the necessary repairs in a few minutes. He even had matching shingles! Thank you Kim and Brad for being so quick off the mark. I greatly appreciated it.

We were so happy to be able to help you out before the rain came! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to keep you dry and safe.

Professional and thorough

RoofRepairs were on time, very professional, and thorough. The windstorm last week knocked out a number of shingles on my roof and they checked and examined the whole roof and fixed where necessary. All costs were outlined clearly prior to doing the work and the team was quick and thorough. Be very wary of any other roofing companies that are not clear or vague with all the associated costs prior to commencing work and only quote a service fee that's relatively low (and then quote/add repair charges after they arrive that are significantly more, meanwhile trying to stick you with the service fee if you refuse their service). Roofrepairs charged me less than 1/3 of the price another roof repair company (that's not on Homestars) quoted and tried to do without my authorization and without explaining the full costs to me beforehand. Lesson learned. I would highly recommend RoofRepairs. Thanks!

Thank you very much for recognizing all, we here at RoofRepairs.ca work hard to bring to each of our clients. We appreciate the time you and our previous clients have taken to help us spread the word to others that RoofRepairs.ca is a company that can be counted on.

Cathy in Mississauga
Cathy in Mississauga

Gone With The Wind

Yesterday, during one of the worst windstorms, I noticed a section of our roof flapping in the breeze, as well as many shingles blowing up and down. I called RoofRepairs.ca, as I still had one of their pens from doing previous business with them. The lady I spoke with was super nice and penciled me in for the following morning, which I was thankful for. Unfortunately by then the roof was even worse, but fortunately, Ronald was on the job! He was professional, knowledgeable and friendly - he and his partner got everything done in just over half an hour -complete with before and after pics of the repair. I would highly recommend this company (and Ronald!) for any roof repairs you may have. 10/10!

It was one crazy wind storm! Thank you Cathy for remembering us and giving us a call, I'm so glad we were able to again help you again when you needed us.

Chris & Sarah in Old Toronto
Chris & Sarah in Old Toronto

Went above and beyond

Brad was knowledgeable, honest and patient with us. While every other roofer who came in tried to tell us we needed to replace the entire roof, Brad explained the leak was coming from a small area that, if patched, would solve the problem.

He was on time, his crew was efficient and respectful, and they went above and beyond what we paid them for. Would recommend them for sure.

Thank you Chris & Sarah. We definitely look for the right solution, not the most expensive. We are always pleased when a repair takes care of the problem.

Dan, M.
Dan, M.

Condensation on garage ceiling

Brad impressed me with his knowledge of roofing. He was able to dismiss my concerns and fully explain what has happened to my roof – a temporary ice dam caused by the large variations of temperature we had this winter. Very professional and patient he took time to fully answer all of my questions. An excellent experience, thanks again Brad!

Thank you Dan! It is always a success for us when our clients come from our meeting with a full understanding of the situation of what is happening with their roof. Knowledge gives us power.

VL in Toronto
VL in Toronto

Great Company and Owner

I contacted RoofRepairs.ca to fix a leaking roof back in October 2017. Brad and his team came and not only fixed the roof, but also went above and beyond and put in some installation in the attic for me since they noticed it was missing at no extra charge!

On Jan 1st 2018, I had a leak in my basement and contacted Brad (owner) to see if he knew of a good plumber. Since I wasn't going to get a plumber on New Year's Day, Brad volunteered to come and take a look at the leak for me. He managed to stop the leak temporarily, and advised me to contact a certified plumber to get it fixed properly. The MOST amazing thing is I offered to pay Brad for his time and services, but he would not accept any payment!

Brad and his company are a rare find in this industry. He is extremely knowledgeable, very competent, and exceptionally kind. I am extremely fortunate to have found such a great contractor!

Thanks Brad for everything!
VL

Thank you for recognizing our hard work and expertise. We take pride in our ability to have conversations with our clients that are helpful beyond the scope of their roof.

EDM-GTA
EDM-GTA

Super Company

I contacted Roofrepairs.ca to assess and fix problem areas of our roof. Superb customer experience from end-to-end (unlike other roofing companies that I contacted). Total turnaround time was less than 1 week from initial contact to the actual repair.

Tara is a great communicator and fantastic advocate for us end customers. Ronald, the roofing expert assigned to us, is extremely professional and kind.

Roofrepairs.ca is a rare find in an unregulated industry. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with our services from beginning to end. Wishing you all the best.

More about RoofRepairs.ca

RoofRepairs.ca was established over a decade ago. We are a locally owned and operated business which has become one of the premier roofing contractors in the GTA. RoofRepairs.ca Roofing has amassed an unequaled record of experience, expertise and professionalism in customer service.