Roof Repairs.Ca

Linda B.
Linda B.
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Flat Roof/Patio above Garage Leaking

Found RoofRepairs.ca on Homestars. I was very impressed with their ratings and comments so I did not hesitate to give them a call. Brad came out and explained all the problems he saw and what his team would do to make it right. With a 10 year warranty and his assurance that I would not be calling him back, I immediately felt at ease and knew I could trust him. I was really impressed with Brad's professionalism, honesty, patience and abundance of knowledge. The team who completed the repair were skilled 1st class professionals working with utmost attention to details. His team worked very well together and it was nice to see Brad guide them along the way. Some unexpected problems surfaced in the demolition.....floors around the fence posts were rotted, which Brad pointed out and fixed. The original builders put 1 sheet of roofing material down but Brad did 4. Wow, these guys exceeded my expectations at all stages. Brad and his company are a rare find in this industry. They are fantastic to deal with and I highly recommend them 100%. You want the job done right don't hesitate to call RoofRepairs.ca
Big shout out to Kim in the office who is a pleasure to talk to and returns your calls asap. Thank you Brad and team!

Thank you Linda! We all work very hard with Brad's guidance to make sure we provide the best solutions and workmanship for our clients. But when we work for clients as gracious and accommodating as you it almost doesn't feel like work :)

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Quick, Pleasant and Reliable

I had some singles torn off of my house in a windstorm. The plywood was exposed and i was petrified that there would be more damage. I called a number of companies but RoofRepairs.ca was the only one to call me back quickly, recognizing the urgency, they were able squeeze me into their schedule. Brad was present, and comforting, the job was done quickly and well. Thanks RoofRepair.ca!

It is always our goal to rectify our client's roofing issues as quickly as possible always keeping our workmanship and service at a level our clients have come to expect. Thank you for recognizing our work.

Rick in Toronto
Rick in Toronto

Great company with great communication

We had animal damage to our roof. We called a few places for quotes and only a couple actually responded. We decided to go with RoofRepairs.ca and we are glad we did. They were fast and had great communication. They utilize an app that informs you of the time when they will arrive, when they have completed, and allow you to pay quickly and easily.

The team who completed the multiple repairs were friendly and quick. They also took many pictures ( both the before and after) and took time to go through each one to show what they had done.

I would highly recommend this company.

Rick it was a pleasure earning your trust!

Tom in North Toronto
Tom in North Toronto

Roof Repair

My wife and I completed a two-storey addition on our home and the roof started leaking almost immediately. Turns out that our general contractor failed to properly install the skylights, soffits and vent pipes, creating a number of different leaks in the roof.

Brad and his team really saved us. They were able to replace the skylights and affected section of the roof quickly and efficiently and at a reasonable price. They were a pleasure to work with and I have highly recommended them to a number of friends and colleagues.

Mark
Mark

Roof repairs

We found roofrepairs.ca after a large windstorm when shingles fell off our roof. All roofers were extremely busy, and other companies took appointments, only to subsequently cancel or not show up. The roofrepairs.ca crew were working nearby and we asked them to look at our roof. They did the repair and were courteous and we had no problems with the work that was performed. Later on, when the flat portion of our roof was failing we called them to do a major job. They kept us advised of the work along the way, provided us with pictures, and when they discovered that some of the work that was quoted did not have to be done, they adjusted the invoice accordingly, charging less than the original quote! I would definitely recommend roofrepairs.ca.

Krista
Krista

Roof leak

During a big rainfall we had a leak in our master bedroom. I called roofrepairs.ca after a recommendation and Brad answered the phone. It was a welcome relief to speak with him; he asked me all about the history of the problem. The best part was he was nearby and offered to come look at it right away. True to his word he was over in less than half an hour and up on our roof in the rain. He went over what he saw with us, showed us pictures and was able to fix a problem with the flashing. We still need a chimney rebuild in the spring. He didn’t charge us for his visit and followed up to see if the leak improved, which it did. I really appreciated how responsive he was and how he took the time to explain his reasoning so we understood what was happening. He was a pleasure to deal with and we will be calling them to follow up with the larger repair in the spring.

Thank you Krista...we definitely do our best to educate and address the problems as soon as possible. Thank you for contacting us to help us with your roofing issues.

cat from Toronto
cat from Toronto

Roof Leak Repair

Brad was prompt with her service call and immediately was able to identify the issue with my roof. He was personable, friendly and extremely knowledgable. Highly recommend. Very impressed with the outcome.

We are always happy when we can solve the issue quickly without ever having to compromise our service and workmanship.

Chimney stack removal and new roof

We contacted Mercers Masonary about the removal of our chimney stack, the replacement of our gutters and leaking roof and the removal of an animal in our attic. Alex came right away to check everything out and prepare a quote. Unlike the representative of one of Toronto's biggest roofing companies who only took a look at the front of the house and then was never to be heard from again, Alex not only climbed up on the roof and took photos of everything but also went up into our fairly inaccessible attic to look for the source of our roof leak. He sent us the (very reasonable) estimate right away and started the job just a few days later.

Alex and his crew were extraordinarily professional, tidy and friendly. He provided regular status reports and always answered and returned phone calls and emails. The work was done flawlessly and quickly. What impressed me the most: right at the beginning of the job, Toronto was being hit by a severe storm in the middle of which Alex showed up and climbed up on our roof to make sure the new shingles were holding up!

After a very long and frustrating home renovation this was by far the most professional and enjoyable experience.

Paul & Marcia Doucette from Oakville
Paul & Marcia Doucette from Oakville

Old Flashing

I called roofrepair.ca due to a slow leak into our livingroom ceiling.
The lady that answered the phone was very friendly and knowledgeable and courteous. She answered all of my questions took my information and ensured I was aware of how the billing worked. The following day Rob A very nice, personable young man ) showed up to give me an estimate and informed me that my roof was in good shape but the flashing was not replaced when the roof was last done. He informed me that he could fix the one that was leaking and it would be fine. But stated that the other flashing was quite old and if it were him he would have it replaced but the option was totally mine. I decided to replace them all. Unbelieveably they showed up the following day to repair it. I would highly reccommend this company, The speedy service, price and customer service is second to none.

Equally important as excellent workmanship is our customer service. We know it is always comforting to talk to a teal person when things are happening around you that are out of your control. Thank you for recognizing our attempts at providing you the best service and workmanship we can offer

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Marley roof repairs

I noticed that a tile had come loose from my Marley roof. I contacted RoofRepairs and Brad came over and quickly repaired the tile.

I was really impressed with the professionalism of this company ( from the initial discussion with Kim to schedule the visit, to the follow-up notification I received that Brad was on the way, to the repairs done by Brad). I recommend thts company 100%.

Thank you for calling us to help you with your Marley roof. It can be a bit nerve racking letting someone go up on your Marley roof that you have never dealt with before. It is SO important to make sure the people going up to inspect and repair your roof are qualified to do so. Thank you for understanding this and having the confidence in RoofRepairs.ca.

More about Roof Repairs.Ca

RoofRepairs.ca was established over a decade ago. We are a locally owned and operated business which has become one of the premier roofing contractors in the GTA. RoofRepairs.ca Roofing has amassed an unequaled record of experience, expertise and professionalism in customer service.