RoofRepairs.ca

Dennis H.
Dennis H.
1 review Aurora, ON

Roof repairs

RoofRepais helped me three times with patching the roof - rain, tornado, no matter what they were here to help! Fantastic crew and exceptional service! Keep up doing the great job. Thank you

Anthony in Mississauga
Anthony in Mississauga

Quick and courteous service!

Very satisfied with their service after having about 6 shingles replaced from a prior wind storm. Brad and team were awesome and within a few hours of calling had the repair done! Very professional and courteous. Explained all the work they did and took pictures before and after. Highly recommended.

s
s

Honest and reputable company

Needed a roofing company to fix up some wind damage. Honest company. A hick up in service but they made good on it. Their HS score is testament to their reputation so I don't need to say more.

Review has 1 previous version
Ann in Mississauga
Ann in Mississauga

Roof Repair / Replacement

I cannot recommend this company enough … had a leak in the dead of winter with a foot of snow still on the roof, read the reviews and decided to give them a call. Brad called back almost immediately, Rob came out within an hour and shoveled the roof off to see what the issue was. Brad then came by with a tarp, which they nailed down, all in the same day. Two severe wind storms later and the tarp was still holding. They even came by to check on it.

After a very detailed consult with Brad, I had no concerns in now using them to replace the damaged roof, and even went with them for a full eaves & sofit replace. When it came time to do the job, all workers were professional, skilled, courteous, very informative and went well beyond what you would expect. The job looks amazing and I believe the roof will outlast me.

Special thanks to Brad, Rob, Ronald, Kim and all the rest for a job extremely well done.

EveO in Mississauga
EveO in Mississauga

Roof repair and replacement

Back in February a leak developed inside my house. I did a search and found two companies that looked promising. One was RoofRepair.ca.
I left messages for both companies but only Brad from RoofRepair returned my call which was almost immediately so I made an appointment. He discovered an ice dam which he removed and in the process found a very damaged roof which he showed me a picture of it.
He did a temporary fix and said that I needed a new roof in the spring. Because of Brad’s quick response and his vast roofing knowledge I was not at all hesitant to go with them to replace my roof.
End of April when the weather finally co-operated his crew came out and in one day the new roof was completed. During a strong wind part of the fascia had blown off and they fixed it at no extra charge.
I highly recommend RoofRepair for all your roofing needs.
Thanks to Brad, Kim and all the rest!

Evelyn in Mississauga

Anne from Mississauga
Anne from Mississauga

FREE INSPECTION

Today I had a free roof inspection from RoofRepairs.Ca. I thought they would find something wrong to justify a charge. Their honesty impressed me enough that I wanted to give everyone the heads up about their integrity. Thank you Thomas, Sam and Sonam. I will be sure to call when I need some work to be done on my roof.

It is always a good feeling being able to tell someone that their roof is in good shape and doesn't need any repairs, especially with the extreme weather we have had to deal with lately. Our integrity and customer service is equally important to us as our expert workmanship. Thank you Anne!

lemons32003
lemons32003

Roof repair

I had some shingles come off my roof in a very bad wind storm. Other companies were too busy to help or not answering their phone. This company made sure to send someone in a matter of hours. Their price was very reasonable. I was shown pictures of my roof before the repair and they took the time to explain why it happened. My shingles were discontinued, but they found a match so close you cannot tell. Very professional, a pleasure to work with! I was emailed when my appointment was, and they showed up on time. Looking forward to working with them again when I need all the shingles need replacing.

This past wind storm certainly left its mark on many roofs...we are still cleaning up its mess. We are so glad to have been able to repair your roof and protect all that is important that is underneath that roof :)
Thank you for the opportunity!

Patrick Walker in Mississauga
Patrick Walker in Mississauga

As to the past wind storm several shingles blew off of my roof. I was giving this companies number as a referral to address the issue. When the workers showed up the head of the company was a long lost neighborhood friend of mine from Etobicoke (Brad)! He and his colleagues Thomas and Jeff fixed the damage and did fantastic job. It was nice to reconnect with an old friend.

It definitely was great to see an old friend, I'm so glad we were able to help! Brad

Roof issues before the ice storm

We had found a couple shingles in our driveway after a wind storm but couldn't see anything from the ground. Then with news of the ice storm coming we went up on the roof and looked. Several shingles were ripped off and there were two spots down to the wood underlay. We were on the phone the next morning! Kim was informative and quick setting up an appt that same day! Ronald come over that afternoon and fixed all the issues right away. I felt bad as it started to rain just as he started but he finished up, took pictures of everything and was still cheerful! An outstanding company to work with! The ice storm hit the next day...we felt so lucky to have found RoofRepairs.ca.

We are always happy when we can get to a roof before the bad weather hits. Thank you for trusting us to help you.

More about RoofRepairs.ca

RoofRepairs.ca was established over a decade ago. We are a locally owned and operated business which has become one of the premier roofing contractors in the GTA. RoofRepairs.ca Roofing has amassed an unequaled record of experience, expertise and professionalism in customer service.