RoofRepairs.ca

1083 Orchard Rd Mississauga ON L5E2N7
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Mississauga  >  RoofRepairs.ca

Reviews for RoofRepairs.ca

VL in Toronto

I contacted RoofRepairs.ca to fix a leaking roof back in October 2017. Brad and his team came and not only fixed the roof, but also went above and beyond and put in some installation in the attic for me since they noticed it was missing at no extra charge!

On Jan 1st 2018, I had a leak in my basement and contacted Brad (owner) to see if he knew of a good plumber. Since I wasn't going to get a plumber on New Year's Day, Brad volunteered to come and take a look at the leak for me. He managed to stop the leak temporarily, and advised me to contact a certified plumber to get it fixed properly. The MOST amazing thing is I offered to pay Brad for his time and services, but he would not accept any payment!

Brad and his company are a rare find in this industry. He is extremely knowledgeable, very competent, and exceptionally kind. I am extremely fortunate to have found such a great contractor!

Thanks Brad for everything!
VL

EDM-GTA

I contacted Roofrepairs.ca to assess and fix problem areas of our roof. Superb customer experience from end-to-end (unlike other roofing companies that I contacted). Total turnaround time was less than 1 week from initial contact to the actual repair.

Tara is a great communicator and fantastic advocate for us end customers. Ronald, the roofing expert assigned to us, is extremely professional and kind.

Roofrepairs.ca is a rare find in an unregulated industry. I highly recommend them!

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with our services from beginning to end. Wishing you all the best.

hb:)

I called Roofrepairs.ca to look at pealing and watermarks on my living room ceiling. Coincidently, the outside wall aligned with the chimney and marks. An attic inspection for other stains/holes concluded work was needed on the roof chimney area. Tara at the office coordinated the work and Renaldo completed the job quickly and efficiently. Photographs were supplied for the stages of work done. All scrap and debris removed from the roof and property were cleared to be recycled. Thanks!

Many thanks for writing such a nice review and sharing your positive experience! Wishing you all the best from RoofRepairs.Ca.

PG in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I have a 30+ year-old Marley Tile roof, with a few trouble spots causing leaks in house and garage. Trying to find people who know how to work with Marley roofs is hard - trust me, I've tried with limited success ($5000+ later and still had leaks dealing with another company). Luckily I found Brad!

Brad and his team are responsive, prompt, professional, and get the job done - at a reasonable price. No more leaks. If you want the job done fast and done right - just call RoofRepairs.ca, The entire team - Brad, Kim, Tara - they understand customer service.

I have also called Brad back for some unrelated roof matters, and will say the after sales support is just as good. The team was responsive, and when Brad came, he not only investigated and repaired the new issue, he re-checked his previous work to make sure it was still in good shape. He did all this for $0. That's customer service!

I would highly recommend Brad and his team for any roofing issues you may have.

Thank you for the very kind review! We do our best to provide reliable & honest roofing services and find it very rewarding when we hear such wonderful reviews from our customers. Many thanks for choosing RoofRepairs.ca.

Heather and Will in Mississauga

Fantastic work quality, service, diligence, and value. Went above and beyond on multiple occasions within the job to ensure the house was left in good condition. Never doubted their knowledge and honesty. Will definitely be calling Brad and team again if suitable work is required.

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with our company, Will & Heather. It is so nice to hear that you are pleased with our services. Many thanks for choosing RoofRepairs.Ca!

Esther

I was referred to Roof Repairs from another excellent contractor I have worked with after not getting so much as a return phone call from 4 other roofing firms on this site. From the first phone call, Brad, Kim and Ronald were friendly, professional and clearly interested in doing a good job. There was a delay with completing the project due to the endless rain we got this spring in Toronto, but they came by the first chance they could and finished the job in one day. And it's gorgeous! And will save me tons of money in foundation repairs in the future. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their great work and customer service.

Thank you Esther for your patience and understanding in trying to schedule your new eaves in between all the crazy weather we have had. We here at RoofRepairs.ca are always so appreciative of the great people we get to meet along the way. We are thrilled you are happy with your new eaves troughs!

Jeremy

I was out of the country when my tenants informed me that their roof was leaking. The weather forecast was for more heavy rain, so I called roofrepairs.ca. They were able to inspect and repair the roof the same day I called. They were very helpful and I am very happy with their service.

We are very pleased to hear that you are happy with our service! It is our top priority to fix leaks right away, especially when more heavy rains are called for after a leak is found. Thank you for your review.

Lisa Yonge & Eg

It is raining all week and I do not have to worry, what a relief. I was referred to RoofRepair.ca by another company.

Over the last 5 years, I had desperately tried to find a company that would repair or replace my eaves trough and could not find a company that would do such a small job. I even asked the roofing company, that replaced my roof, to do it last year, they did a temporary fix, twice, that held for one rainfall. Kim the office manager at RoofRepair.ca called and scheduled everything and was very reassuring. Brad came and took care of the issue. He explained the issue and what needed to be done. So grateful! I would definitely use RoofRepair.ca again.

We are happy to have provided a solution to your problem, Lisa! Many thanks for choosing RoofRepairs.ca.

Ryan

We had a big job to replace our 30+ year old eavestroughs that were leaking everywhere and dropping puddles next to our foundation.

I had done a smaller job with Brad before and was very happy with his work, so I had him quote the job. His quote was competitive, and more importantly the work that he and his crew did was fantastic. They went out of their way to clean up leaves that spilled out of the old eaves while taking them down, and walked the property when they were done looking for any loose metal or nails etc that might have gotten away from them. These guys are pros, and the guys you want doing the job. I would recommend Roofrepairs.ca to friends and family.

I am very happy with these folks, and will be calling them in around 5 years to redo my roof.

Thank you Ryan for taking the time to write such a kind review on our services! It is important to us to keep our customers happy, which involves not only great workmanship, but also keeping your property clean and tidy. Many thanks for choosing RoofRepairs.ca for your roofing & eavestrough needs!

More about RoofRepairs.ca

RoofRepairs.ca was established over a decade ago. We are a locally owned and operated business which has become one of the premier roofing contractors in the GTA. RoofRepairs.ca Roofing has amassed an unequaled record of experience, expertise and professionalism in customer service.