Bowen's Appliance Repair Service

Appliance Repair
1041 Monaghan Road Peterborough ON K9J
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Peterbrough  >  Bowen's Appliance Repair Service

Reviews for Bowen's Appliance Repair Service

D Ramage from Vancouver
D Ramage from Vancouver
6 reviews Vancouver, BC

Scott can fix anything!

He arrived on time, diagnosed the problem immediately, got the part and came back when he said he would and fixed it.
Timely, accurate, affordable.

Excellent service and a very nice person as well.

Sam from Peterborough
Sam from Peterborough
3 reviews Peterborough, ON

Oven repair

Bowen's is a really nice place to deal with. Staff and owners are really knowledgeable and friendly - willing to answer all questions without making anything seem too trivial. When I needed a repair, they came the next day, and everything was completed professionally and quickly. The service any appliance that you may have, and they are willing to provide information even about the appliance that they are there to fix!

Kim in Peterborough
Kim in Peterborough
17 reviews Peterborough, ON

Washing Machine repair

I contacted Bowen's on the advice of Steve [last name removed--Ed] from T.J. Cavanaugh appliances after my G.E. front load washer wasn't spinning or draining properly. Bowen's sent a courteous repairman out that day, and after asking a few questions, he seemed to know exactly what the problem was: there was a lint trap behind the front panel (not mentioned in the manual or trouble-shooting guide), which was clogged. I netted a few dollars of coins and other debris, but the repairman took the time to run the machine through a test cycle, cleaned it out and explained to me how to remove and clean the lint trap in the future.

I was pleased that the motor had not completely burned out on my 6-year-old machine, and he assured me that there were very few problems with my model. My service call only cost about $100, repair included, so I was pretty happy.

I would definitely call Bowen's again and recommend them to others.