Superior Disaster Kleenup

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
666 The Parkway, P.O. Box 1301 Peterborough ON K9J 7H5
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Peterbrough  >  Superior Disaster Kleenup

Review for Superior Disaster Kleenup

Kim in Peterborough
Kim in Peterborough
17 reviews Peterborough, ON

Restoration work after a roof leak

I contacted Superior Restoration on the advice of a neighbour after our roof leaked and caused extensive damage to our main floor bathroom and basement recreation room. I was very impressed with their prompt and professional service. In fact, they arrived within an hour of receiving my call and work began that day. Too bad my insurance company held up the rest of the repair, but when it was finally authorized, Superior coordinated the various contractors to get the job done as quickly as possible.

I was very happy with their service, and all the employees I dealt with were friendly and professional.