Interior Decorators

Reviews for A Special Place

L S in North York
L S in North York
3 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

Interior design services for furniture

905-428-6317
1755 Pickering Parkway, Unit 18
Pickering
L1V6K5

Such personal service! A home visit for $150 is well worth it especially when they will refund you $75 if you purchase in excess of $2000. I had such a hard time deciding on all the options presented! A job well done!

Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
Christine Cruz-Clarke in Scarborough
16 reviews Scarborough, ON

End Table

The folks at A Special Place are knowledgeable with a little bit of attitude. Being interior designers themselves, I find them to be snooty particularly when you're looking to buy individual pieces (like I did) versus commission them for full interior design help. The service I received was adequate but beware they can be 'pushy' so just know what you're getting into.

Shayna Johnson in Whitby
Shayna Johnson in Whitby
4 reviews WHITBY, ON

purchased a light fixture

905-428-6317
1755 Pickering Parkway, Unit 18
Pickering
L1V6K5

We purchased a light fixture from this store and were happy with the service but felt slightly ripped off since we'd seen the same fixture online (at a store in Ottawa) for half the price. We were also a bit disappointed that the store didn't have any in stock (or something similar) so we basically had to order the light without seeing it in person.

SB in Ajax
SB in Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Decorating service including furniture and accessories

Pam Byers from A Special Place guided me in fully decorating and furnishing a new home. She was very good at interpreting my style and she was very professional. She returned my calls promptly and delivered on promised deadlines. I will be using her services again in the future.