Canada Windows and Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
19 Consumers Drive Whitby Ontario Whitby ON L1N 1C4
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Whitby  >  Canada Windows and Doors

Reviews for Canada Windows and Doors

Steveh in Whitby
Steveh in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Worst service on front door and lockset

Purchased a multipoint lockset with a new front door. The door was not installed properly and they refused to send someone to fix it. The lock broke and after 6 months and calling them and harrassing them, they finally sent a part. It was the wrong part. Spoke with Christine the manager and very uncooperative and does seem to care that we can lock our front door. Left 25 messages for the owner over the last 6 months and never returned one call. This has to be the worst company to deal with. Once they get your money, they don't care about service or warranty. I would never recommend this company. I'm surprised they are still in business...

Our company sold a door to an independent contractor in November 2013. The homeowner had hired this contractor for their installation without any recommendations from our company or its’ representatives. The multipoint issue they are having is a result of faulty installation and not a manufacturing problem, therefore the independent contractor would be responsible for repairing. The homeowner did contact us in January 2018 requesting a replacement part on the multipoint lock that they had removed. Pictures were sent to our office for clarification and the replacement part was provided and shipped at no charge. The homeowner again contacted us in March 2018, stating that they can get no resolution from their contractor and are still experiencing difficulties with the multipoint. It was explained that we could send a serviceman on-site and cover all charges related to the multipoint (any parts, etc.), however labour charges would be applicable. The homeowner advised us they did not wish to proceed with the service call.

1 review Hamilton, ON

New front door and 2 replacement bedroom windows

I found Oliver the sales rep. to be very knowledgeable and helpfull with helping me choose the best door and replacement windows for a good price and payment plan.

Igor and his crew of installers were very professional, took out old windows and door and replace with new ones cleaning up after themselves and taking old product with them. Also, took care of a potential installation issue --- with one of the bedroom windows being over my Pergola that had a acylic top --- they managed to come up with a solution that allowed them to install the window my putting weight bearing wood over the top so they could stand on.

Very happy and would recommend.

Jason in Barrie
Jason in Barrie
1 review Whitby, ON

Exterior Siding

*WHITBY LOCATION*

Terrible experience with this company. They use subcontractors that are very ruse and unreliable. When we called the office line after waiting over three months and two missed appointments to do the front of our house, and they refused to give the deposit back (citing a 'binding contract'). The office never even apologized for their mistake.

We finally got someone out almost 4 months after the first deposit, and half way through the job being finished, the contractor called my wife and asked 'when do i get compensated' (Before the job was even done!)

I would certainly never recommend this company to anyone who expects professionalism, or the job to be done... really at all.

Janet Young-Laurin in Toronto
Janet Young-Laurin in Toronto
1 review Thornton, ON

Window and screen door replacement

Great communication with Alex. As you talked to him it was like talking to a friend about your windows. As we talked he was able to give style suggestions based on his expereance. Never a hard sell. Open communication. When it came to the instillation the two people that came were quiet professional and clean. It was today with a lot of snow. No mess one window at a time so the house never got cold inside. We will be doing business with this company again as we move on with our renovations.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Patio Door installed

Once again, Oliver and his team did as they promised. Our new patio door was installed on time and looks beautiful and functions well. Any issues that we had with our door were attended to promptly and to our satisfaction. Thank you Canadian

EH in Toronto
EH in Toronto

Basement windows

I needed three basement windows very fast. CWD was the only company that was able to manufacture and install my windows in a week! Other companies I called told me 4 - 6 weeks. Our new windows look great! We are very happy we called CWD. Thanks guys!

Anna
Anna
9 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Windows replaced.

After researching many window companies and getting quotes, I decided to have my windows and patio sliding door replaced by Canada Windows and Doors.
Not only was their price and quality the best, but their service was good. I had a couple of issues with one of the installers, however after speaking with Christine she remedied the situation.
In the end the gentlemen that installed them were great.
Christine was very friendly and courteous on the phone with me always and overall I am pleased with the service I received from them.

Anna.
Bowmanville, ON.

Andy in Bowmanville
Andy in Bowmanville
1 review BOWMANVILLE, ON

Replacement windows

Thanks to Alex Sachyk
Our windows were ready for install in less than the quoted time and
the installation was prompt and very professional with a quality product
Very satisfied.

mom-1418
mom-1418

frontdoorsand side windows

I needed new front doors so I gave them a call. This company manufactures their own doors and windows. They have a great showroom, easy to talk to sales people, and can do custom work.The factory is clean , bright and fully staffed. Door was made ready for pick-up in 4 days.

More about Canada Windows and Doors

Canada Windows and Doors is a custom manufacturer of windows & doors, servicing home owners, renovators and builders throughout Ontario for over 30 years. We manufacturer a complete line of custom PVC windows as well as an extensive selection of custom entry door systems in steel and fiberglass. Homeowners are ...