The Rooter Way Inc.

Pickering ON L1V 3M9
The Rooter Way Inc.

Reviews for The Rooter Way Inc.

A in Toronto
A in Toronto

Plumbing

Has a toilet replace for emergency issue. Dan was professional and Very fast reply. I call Dan at 8am Saturday morning, I had it replaced by 10:30am service. Dan is best professional plumber.
Cost is very reasonable. Highly recommend his service.

Thanks very much for your review! At Rooterway Plumbing we work very hard for repeat business and referrals.

Wisam
Wisam
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Clogged drain

I called Dan from Rooterway to fix my clogged drain (this is my second time dealing with Dan) and he showed up within few hours uses his tools and his magic to remove the clog and the dreen has been working better than it ever did since then

Thank you very much for the positive review Wisam, happy customers are our number one priority!

karen in Courtice
karen in Courtice
1 review Oshawa, ON

Emergency Plumbing ( on a week end )

My family was in a panic situation ( Satuarday ) morning to find our septic lines we're clogged somewhere within our home....couldn't use the toilets, showers or tap lines as our main drain was backing up and leaking everywhere. We called The Rooter Way and not only was Dan polite and friendly, he told me to except him shortly...I was thinking along the lines of Rogers ( 4 hour time frame ) however he arrived within the hour. Problem fixed, showed my husband and I the blockage ( with his camera device ) then proceeded to show us after it was cleared. Gave us excellent advise as we own a older home, to have the lines pressure cleaned. Then to our surprise the bill he charged ( week end, short notice ) was lower than quotes we had over the phone to just come out an assess the issue! Needless to say we have Dan coming back to pressure clean our lines and we will be praising his name to anyone that listens. Thank you Dan and The Rooter Way!
Karen M

Thanks very much for the review Karen it was our pleasure to serve you and your family!

mike77 in Pickering
mike77 in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Basement leak, shower cartridge replacement

I've contacted Dan a couple of times. First for the replacement of a cartridge in the shower. He was extremely professional, described the problem thoroughly, and got the job done quickly and at an affordable rate.

After my positive experience, today I contacted Dan to look into a leak in the basement. Instead of jumping to conclusions, Dan recommended that we troubleshoot and determine the exact cause of the problem before taking any action. We're now waiting to see
what the exact cause of the problem is before making any rushes to repair. A service we will certainly use Dan for.

Great experience over all. Highly recommended!

UPDATE:
Dan came by to fix the issue in question. He replaced the part needed, quickly and inexpensively. Great customer service!

Thanks very much for the review Mike, we pride ourselves on great customer service.

AW in Oshawa
AW in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Various

I've had Dan from The Rooter Way I Oshawa come by my house on several different occasions over the past several years to fix various plumbing problems. Dan is one of the best plumbers around and I would recommend his work to anyone. Plumbing work is never cheap, but with Dan and The Rooter Way you can always guarantee that the work that is done is done right. I will be calling on him again in the near future. Thanks Dan!

maddy from Pickering
maddy from Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

leak

I had a leak in the basement coming from the upstairs powder room. Dana came to check the leak and told us it was the positioning of the toilet. He seemed very knowledgeable and after installing a new wax ring, he assured us that the leak had resolved and charged $200. We liked him so much that we called him again for a leak that developed a week later in the upstairs bathroom. Dana said he couldn't identify what the cause of the leak was and the only solution would be to rip up the whole ceiling. That visit was another $200. Obviously we got a second opinion and it turns out that the caulking around the tub needed to be redone. During all of this, the leak in the basement started again! Turns out it was the toilet. Replaced the toilet and no leak!

Rooterway has not performed any services for a customer named Maddy and we are suspicious of this negative review as being falsely placed. If Maddy is a former customer using an assumed name we invite you to contact us so that we have an opportunity to resolve your complaint.

roger from Scarborough
roger from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

pre Home Purchase inspection

I used Dana and his company, to check the plumbing and drains, on each house we looked at purchasing. He was an absolute a pro. He was very detailed in his inspections, using video cameras to view all the drain lines. He removed toilets, so that his equipment could best view all drains leading to the street. Dana kept me informed all through the process, and gave me his professional opinion on each house. If you want a real home inspection, this is the guy to call. Ps Dana uncovered a broken drain by video..... and saved me potentially $8000 ? in future repair costs... Thanks Dana

Thanks very much for taking the time to write a review for us Roger and we do hope we can assist you again in the future.

Jennifer from Pickering
Jennifer from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Toilet drain snake

I was quoted outrageously expensive prices to snake the toilet drain. I called the Rooter way and was quoted an exact price and had the work completed within 15 minutes of my call! Very friendly and professional. Will use in future for all my plumbing needs!

Thanks very much for writing a review for us Jennifer. At Rooterway Plumbing & Drains we pride ourselves on quality service and fair pricing.

Tanya
Tanya
14 reviews Pickering, ON

Main Drain Back Up

We recently moved into an older home and quickly found that the main drain in the house backs up when doing laundry. We called The Rooter Way in Pickering and the technician came out right away to fix the issue. He was upfront with the costs. He was very polite, professional and quick. He advised us on what will be needed to avoid the problem in the future due to the age of the house and what he found to be the issues (roots in the plumbing). I would definitely use him again.

Thanks very much for the kind comments and we look forward to serving you again.

More about The Rooter Way Inc.

The Rooter Way - Plumbing & Drains Expert offers plumbing and drain services to all of Durham & York Region. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We service both residential and commercial buildings.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Pickering?