The Rooter Way Inc.

Plumbing
Pickering ON L1V 3M9
Plumbing
The Rooter Way Inc.

Reviews for The Rooter Way Inc.

Clogged pipes

I came back home to find the kitchen and laundry sinks full of water. The plunger did absolutely nothing so I called The Rooter Way. In less than an hour they were knocking on my door and the job got done quickly and efficiently.

Glad we could help you today!

fareeha_aslam
fareeha_aslam
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Bathroom faucet

Our bathtub faucet broke and we tried and tried and couldn't fix it. The screw was stuck and we could not get the handle off. When I called Rooter Way the plumber on the phone explained to me what I I can do. I told him we tried and he said he will be out between 11-12. He showed up right at 11:00 and completed the job in no time. He was so courteous, so professional and very fair priced.
I will always be calling the Rooter Way from now on for all my plumbing needs. Highly recommend them.

Thank you so much Fareeah! We were pleased to assist you with your plumbing problem!

daspin in Pickering
daspin in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Quick, Profressional and Job done right

Contacted Dan from Rooter Way to unclog our kitchen sink. He showed up same day and was polite, and professional and brought out the heavy Auger to get the job done. Would definitely use them again.

thanks so much for your feedback Daspin!

CP24 in Pickering
CP24 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Stop looking you have the right guy

Dan is a professional you can trust - he will quote you fairly and provide exceptional service. You may find a cheaper quote but you will not find a better man to trust with your home! If you are in Pickering, Ajax or Whitby trust "Dan he is the man".

thanks so much for your review of our company!
Dan

Mike in Whitby
Mike in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Blocked drainpipe

We had a drainpipe blocked in our basement. The blockage occurred Sunday evening. We called Rooterway Plumbing Monday morning and spoke to Dan. He gave me a quote and stated he would be at our residence just after noon. He and his assistant showed up just before noon. They were very both very personable and professional. Dan assessed the problem and had the drain fixed within minutes. Dan also gave me some advice on another plumbing issue I have of which I plan to follow up on. There was no surprise on the cost of the job. I will use Dan and Rooterway again and I will certainly recommend him to friends. HB Dan.
Mike

we were happy to be able to help you Mike!
Dan

Sharron in Port Hope
Sharron in Port Hope
1 review Port Hope, ON

Kitchen sink problem

I had a problem with my kitchen sink not draining properly and making a gurgling noise when it drained. I called Rooter Way and made an appointment. He was on time and fixed my problem. Friendly and great service!! I would definitely call them again!!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback Sharron and we look forward to providing excellent service to you in the future.
Rooterway Plumbing

Adrmor16 from Whitby
Adrmor16 from Whitby
5 reviews Whitby, ON

Very dissapointed!!!

I purchased a property in Oshawa and wanted to have the main shut off valve changed. I was looking for a plumber in the area and unfortunately I ended up calling this company. I scheduled that the city shut the water at my property so the main shut off valve could be replaced. The city was to show up in the morning to have the water shut off and shortly after Dan was going to replace the valve.

He arrived at the place, I showed him where the valve was located and he refused to change the valve. His argument was that the place was not easily accessible (it was sitting behind a sink), he recommended I tear down apart the sink and said he wont do the job until that was done. I said that he could leave and then he indicated I owed him money for the visit.

I ended up calling another company and they replaced the valve without any issues shortly after.

I felt very disappointed, I believe that if he was not able to do the job then he should not have charged anything.

The requested job was in a very difficult space to access and also unsafe as there was old dry wood which is very flammable. It was Rooterway's professional opinion to not follow through with the job based on the unsafe work environment and it was at that point that the customer became upset. We don't feel the customer was reasonable in this situation and we don't regret walking away from the job. Rooterway always puts safety first!

More about The Rooter Way Inc.

The Rooter Way - Plumbing & Drains Expert offers plumbing and drain services to all of Durham & York Region. We are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We service both residential and commercial buildings.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Pickering?