Classic Drapery & Upholstery

Lynn from Whitby-647
Lynn from Whitby-647
22 reviews Whitby, ON

CUSTOM PILLOWS

Classic drapery did several customs cushions using my own fabric. The turnaround time was extremely quick and the workmanship was excellent. I would recommend to anyone looking for quality workmanship

Mavis Garland from Pickering
Mavis Garland from Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Upholstery of couch and loveseat

We are very pleased with the job done on our couch and loveseat with the material we provided. Judy Kovacs knew just what we wanted and provided it with professionalism. Their pick up & delivery service was prompt & friendly and we would recommend this company to anyone who wants a great job done!

Maria in Whitby
Maria in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

diningroom chairs reuphulstered

My dining room chairs were a mess. I walked into Classic drapery and Upholstery Judy was more than helpful helping me choose new fabric. After replacing the old foam and covering the seats with new fabric the chairs look fabulous. They are now going to make new Roman Shades for both the dining room and kitchen.