Stoneridge Landscaping

Reviews for Stoneridge Landscaping

Maria
Maria
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

driveway and back Patio interlock and steps

Very efficient and reliable. Amazing detail to their work.
respectful to surrounding neighbours. On time and pleasant to deal with.
Professional and thorough.
Would highly recommend this organization to anyone for their landscape and design needs

Thank you very much! It was a pleasure working with you.

Digravina
Digravina
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Stonework in the front & backyard

Stoneridge provided great service. They accommodated our schedule and sourced the product we selected within the timeframe we wanted. The end result was exactly what we wanted. Thanks for the great work!

We pride ourselves on great service and making our customers get exactly what they want. It was a pleasure working with you.

Landscaping

We were very happy with Rob and his team. Rob's attention to detail, making sure the quality of product used was nothing short of perfect for the job and his patience rendered a wonderful result.
We would highly recommend this company with pleasure.

Kris & Dale

Thanks Kris & Dale, working for you was a pleasure.

Rob

Kevin from Toronto
Kevin from Toronto

Townhouse Outdoor Lounge

Stoneridge's was one of five (5) quotes I got for my backyard gut job. Rob's quote wasn't the lowest but, but he's a good listener and I knew he was someone I could work with. And I'm a picky, details kind of guy who always wants top value for my dollar. Rob was very patient as we negotiated back and forth on materials and design iterations. When his crew arrived on day 1, they earned my trust right away. Tony (the main lead assigned to our job) and Dan (the carpenter) were clearly very experienced, industrious, and were easy to work with. Throughout the job, they showed good judgment on a lot of design details I hadn't thought about. The end result was better than we had envisioned - see the attached before and after pictures. And I'm quite confident in the quality of work having seen the extent of effort the team made in ensuring things were graded, tamped and built to code. Overall I was very impressed by the coordination of Rob's team especially in optimizing trips between the numerous truckloads of materials brought in and dumped out. This wasn't a big job but it was intricate and access was tricky because we're in a townhome. Apparently two of our street neighbors were as impressed by the quality of work and professionalism of the Stoneridge crew as they are securing them for their own jobs later this season.

Thank you very much! You were great to work with, you knew what you wanted and I was happy to deliver!

scribler
scribler

Snow Removal

These guys are always on time and deliver a quality service. Their price is fair and reasonable. They work in the North York area. I enjoy their services and I recommend them to everyone.

We pride ourselves on being on time and make sure the job is done to the customers satisfaction. Thank you for your business.

More about Stoneridge Landscaping

Welcome to Stoneridge Landscaping. Providing excellence in landscape services and located in the heart of York Region, Stoneridge Landscaping has been meeting and exceeding our clients expectations for over 25 years. We are a privately owned and operated company servicing both residential and commercial accounts. We possess the ability to manage all of your various landscaping needs.

****

Stoneridge Landscaping does it all from start to finish while boasting quality, value and professional workmanship throughout your entire project. All of our clients are given the same professional services and care by our assigned project coordinators - every step of the way we work with you and involve you to ensure the result meets your expectations.

****

All of our work is carried out with the utmost care in regard to detail and your personal satisfaction. No job is complete until you, the client gives your final stamp of approval. We take great pride in our work and service and provide an unconditional guarantee on all of our workmanship and installed products.