Armstrong Contracting

Reviews for Armstrong Contracting

Derek in Ottawa
Derek in Ottawa

My go-to contractor

Great experience with Scott and the crew. I've been using these guys for years. Very fair quotes, no surprises, show up and do amazing work exactly when they say they will. The ultimate professionals. I've recommended them to countless friends and everyone has nothing but great things to say about them. This time they rebuilt part of my basement and did a fantastic job.

Derek

Scott in Toronto
Scott in Toronto

Full kitchen addition

Scott and his team did fantastic job with our kitchen tear down and rebuild. His team and sub trades went above and beyond on this job. My wife and wouldn't hesistate to use them again. Scott came in on time and on budget, which is rare these days.

Thank you for the great review.

Stephen Ader from Toronto
Stephen Ader from Toronto

Bathroom remodelling

Armstrong Contracting just remodelled our bathroom. The whole experience was great. Budgetting was reasonable and was adhered to. Project progressed quickly. All Scott's own people were highly skilled and delightful, as were his sub-trades. Scott came by daily to assess the work and supervise the project. He also provided good design advice and helped with the choice of materials. We will use him again!

MLM from Don Mills
MLM from Don Mills

Renovation of entire main floor

Armstrong Contracting recently completed a renovation of our entire main floor on time and on budget. The project included removing walls, patching and refinishing floors, new updated lighting throughout the whole house, crown moulding, new railing and pickets on the staircase, preparation for a new kitchen with a new layout (the kitchen was provided by Perola Kitchens - also excellent!), addition of a new front hall closet and tiling on the fireplace and front halls (both spectacular). The results exceeded our expectations and there was not one thing that we were disappointed with. Our friends can't believe that we got through a major renovation without a single complaint, but we did! Every morning, the Armstrong Contracting team showed up on time and worked full days and they (Scott, Scott, Chris and Jerome) are all perfectionists. Scott Armstrong was extremely responsive before, during and even after the project was complete. We had one pot light that was flickering and Scott came back three different times until it was fixed - and that was after he had received the final payment on the project! We will definitely be using this company again.

Erin  in Toronto
Erin in Toronto

Home Renovation

Scott and his excellent team managed a complex renovation on time and on budget. They were professional at all times and dealt with any issues with confidence and calm. I would highly recommend Scott for any job you need.

M. Guest from Etobicoke
M. Guest from Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Exterior wood trim

Scott was prompt, honest, professional and did excellent work. I wish I had found Armstrong before I had done my interior remodelling. Straight forward and a pleasure to deal with, we would highly recommend them.

Christine in Moore Park
Christine in Moore Park
1 review TORONTO, ON

Complete Home Renovation: Kitchen, Bathrooms, Mudroom, Deck

One could not ask for better contractors than Scott Armstrong and his team. They are highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals, timely, trustworthy, and pragmatic. They are partners in every sense of the word, and respect the project and your budget as if it were their own. They transformed a very tired rental property into a showpiece home. Their solutions for the realities of renovating an older home were both creative and effective. I could not recommend any trade as highly as I would recommend Scott. I wouldn't dare consider a renovation without this team. An 11 out of 10.

gregindonmills
gregindonmills
1 review North York, ON

Car port addition

Last summer, Scott Armstrong built an addition to our Car Port. The project took just a few days of building, but Scott made sure to be available during the planning as well. He was honest, punctual and the craftsmanship was outstanding.

We were very happy with the work Armstrong Contracting did for us.

More about Armstrong Contracting

Kitchens, bathrooms, additions, decks and fences.