Valoir

Lorelei Gavrila in North york
Lorelei Gavrila in North york
3 reviews North York, ON

Custom paintings for staging

Valoir custom staging helped us stage our house in preparation for sale in an amazing way. One can not stop but wonder at the marvelous adition all the cusom paintings have done to the overall aspect of our house. From the nautical inspired paintings in bathrooms to the French cafe athmosphere in the basement, from the bright red flowers in the bedroom to the colorfoul pop of color in the kid room everything was perfectly done!

rosiesilverman
rosiesilverman
13 reviews North York, ON

great art decor company

I had a great experience using Valoir's services. They helped me create a wonderful atmosphere in my newly purchased home! I was looking for an authentic marocco thgeme for my living room and they created the perfect ambiance I wanted