Friendly Home Services

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M4C 3M8
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  Friendly Home Services

Reviews for Friendly Home Services

jase in saltlake
1 review Scarborough, ON

excellent, all the mildew was taking out and new vanity cabinets with decorated stylish coffee table. the lights were eco friendly with great sense of positioning. water droplets were removed from the sink and new towel holders were hanged up. soap scum was removed and new tiles were installed

Sorry I never did this job, wrong company, wrong city

Mike A (Beaches)

I needed to sell my older house in the beaches but it was rather dated and I have to say a little cluttered. My realtor recommended Frank and Monika from Friendly Home Services. They gave me a written quote that I was happy with. They painted most of the home a nice neutral colour, fixed some of the wall and ceiling issues, re-painted my trim, cleaned up, organized and de-cluttered it as well. It looked and smelled like new and I'm happy to say the house was worth more than I thought and still sold over asking. I would strongly recommend them to anyone selling their home as it was a great investment and it maximized the property value.

Mike it was great working on your home and I'm glad you sold it and got more than list for it

Mark (High Park)

I recently moved into a new condo and needed some painting done before my move-in date. I called a few painters but none returned my calls. Frank got back to me immediately and arranged to look at my condo in the evening at my convienence. Because of my busy schedule I left this to the last minute but he was able to show up on the weekend and finish the work I required on time. The job was good and I am proud of my new place.

Mark your condo was great and I hope you enjoy it.

KIM, GTA
1 review North York, ON

I was recommended to this guy by a co-worker, it was a simple job but I can't paint to save my life. I thought you could just throw the paint on but he showed me some issues with the walls and did the minor repairs and sanding needed and painted them. he was at my house a few times as the repairs he did needed to dry before painting, 2 coats of primer and 2 coats of paint. I never knew anything about what he did but it was explained to me. he worked on the weekend and later in the day as I needed as I don't like giving my keys out and I never needed to miss time off work. I would use him again

Thanks Kim, and no job is too small so when your ready to do the rest give me a call.

More about Friendly Home Services

Residential Painting Organizing Cleaning Services Interior & Exterior Painting Drywall and Plaster Repair Ceiling Resurfacing Preparing For Sale or Rent Organizing Services Cleaning Services De-Cluttering "Call Or E-mail To Schedule For A Free Written Quote" 10 Years Experience & All Work Guarenteed “No Job Too Small” Selling your home, renting ...