Sears Canada - Eaton Centre

Reviews for Sears Canada - Eaton Centre

K Bond  in Toronto
K Bond in Toronto

blender

Bought blender there some time ago, they have good selection. We had to exchange and new one was less noisy. Still use it on a regular basis. Worth checking them time to time.

luckeelu in Toronto, Ontario
luckeelu in Toronto, Ontario

Washer & Dryer

Customer service is not very good. I purchased a washer and dryer last week and I am waiting for the delivery which is due tomorrow but I still have not found anyone to sell me a protection plan for the appliances.

HammerHome
HammerHome

Kenmore Elite clothes dryer, He4 Model 110.C85872401

I bought this Kenmore clothes dryer at Sears, Eaton Centre, Toronto. I bought it in May 2006 and suddenly it broke down in February 2010, a lifespan of only 3 years and 9 months. My warranty was for 2 years. I paid just over $1,000 for this dryer. I telephoned Sears Corporate Customer Service, I was told plainly and simply without flexibility, the warranty had expired and I would have to pay for repair costs estimated at $300. This dryer that broke down replaced the old dryer that lasted 20 years. I declined to pay for repairs and I went elsewhere and bought a clothes dryer for $348. I will probably never shop at Sears again and hell would freeze over before I buy another Kenmore product.