Cordano's Custom Renovations

Reviews for Cordano's Custom Renovations

Rohini in Toronto
Rohini in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

I hired Guileano Cordano to renovate my kitchen. On Day 1, he demolished the kitchen and had the cabinets built by an assistant (for which I paid him), and when he did not show up for work the next day. When he did show up the day after, he asked me to buy a different cabinet door, so I went to the store to get it. When I was out, he texted me that he had to leave because of a “family emergency.” I rushed back home and found it had been left unlocked, and he had cleared out all his stuff, and taken my copy of the contract from my desk drawer. I realized he did not want to continue with the project and did not intend to return the deposit that I had given for the counter top (which we never got to). What I am most shocked about is that he opened my desk drawer and took the contract! I am posting the review only to warn whoever is thinking of hiring him about his unprofessional and unethical behaviour.

2 reviews Millington, TN

Basement

Guileano was a great, he explained everything he was doing step by step, he really made us feel secure about his work. Our basement is now livin-in ready...and we are very happy with CCR's services and workmanship. It's hard to find contractors these days that deliver on their word!

Frank B., Oakville
Frank B., Oakville

Finishing Basement

Before finishing our basement we had 4 different quotations. We hired Guileano last February,he came out several times to consult on different ideas we had for the basement. He gave us a quote and was able to start immediately. His team was exceptional! They were knowledgable and efficient and our basement looks beautiful. We would happily recommend GC Custom Renovations to anyone.

Angela Scarppino
Angela Scarppino

Kitchen Renovation

These guys are absolutely awesome!!!! Always on time, very detail oriented. They finished the job on time. I love love love my kitchen...can't wait to entertain.

These guys are a one stop shop, they can do everything and anything you need done. I've already booked them for my bathroom reno!

Angela S.

Looking for Basement Renovation pros in York?