CWR Roofing

Formerly Hire A Husband Roofing Inc.
Calgary AB T2Z 4M1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Forest Lawn  >  CWR Roofing

Reviews for CWR Roofing

My New Roof in Calgary
My New Roof in Calgary

New rubber shake roof

Of all the contract companies I have dealt with over the years, this was by far the best. The quality of the product and professional conduct of the team was incredible. They walked the walked. They showed up on time finished the job when they said they would, cleaned up nicely after every day of working and provided a great product with a great guarantee. I would recommend CWR in s heart beat.

Kimberley,
Thanks so much for the great review.
It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Darcey
Darcey

New shingles

The CWR team did a fantastic job. The guys worked very quickly and the end result looked great. I highly recommend them!!

Darcey,
Thanks so much for the work.
It was a pleasure working with you.

SSenga
SSenga
1 review Okotoks, AB

Roofing - Shingles

Darren and his crew were very professional, experienced and prompt. They are a top notch outfit and I will use them again, and I refer them to anyone who asks! You can’t go wrong with Darren and CWR.

Thank you so much for the great review.
It was a pleasure working with you.
All the best.

Tanya in Calgary
Tanya in Calgary

New roof for house and garage

Darren and his crew did the roof for my parents house and garage and then they went on to do the roof for our rental property (house and garage) as well. From the initial quote to the clean up, they've been great to deal with. Thanks for the good work both times Darren! Definitely recommending to family and friends and will be contacting you again for our future projects.

Tanya,
Working with you and your family has been a great experience.
Thanks again for the continued support.
Always appreciate great reviews.
Keep intouch if you need anything further.

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Replaced Roof

Darren and his crew replaced our house roof and shop, It was a complicated roof design, they were done in 4 days, clean up was very good, I will recommend him to my friends and relatives

Jim,
Thanks again for the work.
Looking forward to working with you in the future.
Darren

Bhamm7 in
Bhamm7 in

Roof replacement

Darren and his crew replaced my ~24 year old roof while fixing some wood rot. They also added a vent and some gutter downspouts. Cleanup was pretty good and the roof looks great.

thanks so much for the great review.
greatly appreciated

A&J from Calgary
A&J from Calgary

Roofing (3x buildings), Gutters (2x buildings)

Darrin and his crew (Maros, Walid) did an excellent job with our roof. Darrin provided samples of the various shingles, with us eventually settling on Iko Cambridge and a synthetic underlayment he recommended. The eavestroughing crew (Dave and Wade, T&T) also did a great job. The roof held out through a surprise hailstorm soon after installation, and has stood up well to what turned out to be an early and very snowy winter.

Thanks for the work, and the great review.
We always appreciate feed back.

S Mullaney in Calgary
S Mullaney in Calgary

Re-Roofing for Hail Damage

Darren is so responsible and reliable. He response all my emails immediately, and did exactly what I asked in timely manner. I am so glad that I did not go with my insurance company's contractor. He is very flexible for any kinds of works and not only for roofing.

Thanks for the great review.
It was a pleasure to work with you.

More about CWR Roofing

Our company started as a small contracting firm over 10 years ago with a solid team of roofers in Calgary dedicated to protecting homeowners and businesses. Today we have grown into one of the city’s most trusted brands, dealing with thousands of projects across Calgary. CWR is a contracting company that specializes in quality roofing for both residential and commercial jobs. We deal with only quality roofing products that have lasted the test of our Calgary Climate. Class 4 Impact Hail – Resistant Shingles are our main focus.