CWR Roofing

Formerly Hire A Husband Roofing Inc.
Calgary AB T2Z 4M1
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Forest Lawn  >  CWR Roofing

Reviews for CWR Roofing

Trent in Calgary
Trent in Calgary

Re shingle Garage roof

I met Darren at the Calgary Home show where we discussed getting a new roof on my garage. Darren gave me a quote shortly after the home show. Once the weather finally allowed the work to be done it was completed professionally and within the time frame quoted. The crew replaced some rotten wood and even installed a vent which I didn't have and needed for the roof. Thanks for the great job. Id definitely recommend CWR roofing.

Tanya in Calgary
Tanya in Calgary

New roof for house and garage

Darren and his crew did the roof for my parents house and garage and then they went on to do the roof for our rental property (house and garage) as well. From the initial quote to the clean up, they've been great to deal with. Thanks for the good work both times Darren! Definitely recommending to family and friends and will be contacting you again for our future projects.

Tanya,
Working with you and your family has been a great experience.
Thanks again for the continued support.
Always appreciate great reviews.
Keep intouch if you need anything further.
Darren.

Jim in Calgary
Jim in Calgary

Replaced Roof

Darren and his crew replaced our house roof and shop, It was a complicated roof design, they were done in 4 days, clean up was very good, I will recommend him to my friends and relatives

Jim,
Thanks again for the work.
Looking forward to working with you in the future.
Darren

Bhamm7 in
Bhamm7 in

Roof replacement

Darren and his crew replaced my ~24 year old roof while fixing some wood rot. They also added a vent and some gutter downspouts. Cleanup was pretty good and the roof looks great.

thanks so much for the great review.
greatly appreciated

A&J from Calgary
A&J from Calgary

Roofing (3x buildings), Gutters (2x buildings)

Darrin and his crew (Maros, Walid) did an excellent job with our roof. Darrin provided samples of the various shingles, with us eventually settling on Iko Cambridge and a synthetic underlayment he recommended. The eavestroughing crew (Dave and Wade, T&T) also did a great job. The roof held out through a surprise hailstorm soon after installation, and has stood up well to what turned out to be an early and very snowy winter.

S Mullaney in Calgary
S Mullaney in Calgary
3 reviews CALGARY, AB

Re-Roofing for Hail Damage

Darren is so responsible and reliable. He response all my emails immediately, and did exactly what I asked in timely manner. I am so glad that I did not go with my insurance company's contractor. He is very flexible for any kinds of works and not only for roofing.

Rene Fisher from Calgary
Rene Fisher from Calgary

Replace Pine Shakes

Wanted to replace my existing pine shakes with either slate or tiles. I ended up with a beautiful slate roof. They worked with me on the price and options and I am extremely satisfied with the job! My next door neighbor was also impressed and had his roof ordered before mine was done!!

Appreciate the guys who installed our roof great work ethic and they cleaned up extremely well went above and beyond what was expected!!!

Thanks

Angela
Angela
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Replace pine shingles

We had our roof replaced by Hire a Husband several years ago and I can't express how impressed we were with the service we received. After a terrible wind storm SEVERAL years after the installation we lost a shingle and they promptly replaced and repaired the missing shingle at no cost.

Im glad we could help
Thanks for sending us a great review
We appreciate the feedback

Kat  in Calgary
Kat in Calgary

replace roof

They were recommended by a friend and they did a great job. They were here when they said they'd be, finished in 2 days, cleaned up after themselves - no problems at all.

Angela Lacombe in Calgary
Angela Lacombe in Calgary
1 review CALGARY, AB

Leaking roof

I googled the company and saw all the good reviews, even the one bad review, which Darren had replied to. The only thing that I would say is that Darren promised us that the work would get started and completed within 4 days but in actuality the work was started/completed within 7-8 days. I know he was busy and it was in June, which is the rainy season in Calgary, but my expectations had been his first time estimate. The timeframe was very reasonable, I would have been happier if he would have said it would be about a week and I would have waited for his company, as I had seen the high ratings and the satisfied homeowners. Darren and his crew are very professional and very good, so don't hesitate to hire him.

More about CWR Roofing