VIKING Seasonal Maintenance

Reviews for VIKING Seasonal Maintenance

Tommyd in Toronto
Tommyd in Toronto

Parking lot mantaince

They look over our parking lot both summer and winter we have a lot of trees over looking the lot they cleaned up a huge amount of leaves in small amount time also they plow the lot in the winter and do a good job with that too includes salting
Recomend

Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Front and Back Garden Cleanup

My front garden was becoming a jungle - my plants were raging out of control, and the pathway was totally overrun by weeds. My backyard was also playing host to a million weeds. Peter came and cleared everything up. He was pleasant, professional, and quick - and he took all the waste with him. I would highly recommend his services.

Zonker
Zonker

Snow Removal

We signed a seasonal contract with Viking Seasonal Maintenance this winter (2009-2010), for snow removal from our driveway and paths. Our contract was set at 5cm. This year we haven't had 5cm even once! But Viking has come everytime we have had more than a dusting of snow. I was afraid I had paid for a season without any work being done, but Viking has pleasantly surprised me.

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Toronto?