EasyMax homeservices

104-3442 118 Avenue Se Calgary AB T2Z 3X1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Forest Lawn  >  EasyMax homeservices

Reviews for EasyMax homeservices

Andy Chan from Calgary
Andy Chan from Calgary

Duct Cleaning

They came in to do our duct cleaning, and they did an excellent job as they educated me in some basic maintenance procedures in the future. They were very logical and I thought the price was extremely reasonable.

Heather in Calgary
Heather in Calgary

Furnace cleaning and servicing

I asked EasyMax to do my furnace servicing and cleaning because they sent a promo card out in the mail. I travel often with my work and unfortunately after their tech left, the furnace started making horrific noises about 6 times a day. Due to the scheduling conflicts I had with being at home (I am a single parent) at the right time that they had a tech available, two months passed by and when I was finally home long enough they said that there would be a charge for the return service. Needless to say I told them to forget it. I hired Pete the Plumber and ended up replacing the furnace.

Rose in Calgary
Rose in Calgary

Installation of Hot Water Tank

We contacted Easy Max toprice out a tankless hot water tank. the salesman that came was somewhat knowledgable, but over promised and under delivered. He booked an installation date, after looking at the area and hot water tank we were replacing, for early the next week. The time of the day came and went, so I phoned Easy Max. the crew that did arrive that day said it was a last minute booking for them, they were rushed and due to the area it was in, didn't have the time to handle the installation that day. Fast forward to 10 days later, and a lot of pushing EasyMax for a date, we got the hot water heater installed. Not pleased with the communication between the sales staff and the installation crew foreman; the delays and the reluctance on the forman's part to attack the job. The installation crew were pleasant, efficient and tidy. no complaints, once we got an install date.

I would suggest that people talk directly to the Service foreman for the installation details and dates as there is a HUGE disconnect between what is sold and what is delivered.