Ace Marble Polishing

Reviews for Ace Marble Polishing

joseph in Toronto
joseph in Toronto

Kitchen countertop polishing

Holy moly...these guys rock. The quality and finish was outstanding. Couldn't be happier.

Came on time, no mess and they turned my countertop which is over 10 years old and severely stained into a finish as good as the day I installed it. Wow.

Thank you so much!

Haroon in Innisfil
Haroon in Innisfil

Incredible Job!! Marble looks better than it did brand new!!

Words can’t describe how happy I am with the work that
Roman and his team did on our marble restoration, from the very beginning Roman was very professional he came and assessed the job, gave a very fair quote and I hired him
On the spot! I usually get a few quotes, but in this instance I
Was very confident that they would do great work as there
Positive reviews were vast! They showed up on time
8am as promised and completed the job in 8 hours as promised leaving a spotless finish and all mess cleaned up, Roman also fixed another area grout for me at no additional charge! Great company!! I highly recommend Ace
Marble for any of your stone restoration needs!
-Haroon Oakville

Thanks so much, your feedback is highly appreciated

sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
sal in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Incredibly Wonderful Job. Highly recommended!!

Years ago I put large travertine stone tiles in the basement. Ten years later they started to look tired and dirty. Just cleaning it with a mop or even on your hands and knees did nothing. It always looked old and unclean.

Luckily I found Ace Marble Polishing. Roman was quick to find room in his schedule to do the job. In one day they made the floor look better than it looked when it was installed 10 years ago. It was the best renovation money I have every spent. I have been renovating homes for the last 15 years. Before finding Roman, I even toyed with tearing out the tiles and redoing the entire floor. I am glad i had it polished instead. It looks as if i replaced the floor with new tiles. It was only a fraction of the price of replacing the tiles.

They were able to bring out natural colour and shine in stone. It now always looks clean and shinny. But it is not slippery and dangerous. It transformed the floors in the kitchen, laundry room, foyer and two bathrooms. Roman even did under the stove and laundry machines.

I have the same tiles on the walls in a second floor glass shower. I may have them back to do the glass shower walls and foyer of the house. They all have the same tiles.
Overall, the job was done perfectly. Everything was cleaned after the job was done. And, overtime i go into the basement, it makes me smile.

Thank you very much Sal. Such review will definitely make a difference in my business!!! Highly appreciate your time to write about our work.

marilyn from toronto
marilyn from toronto

marble bathroom countertop repair/sealing and granite countertop polishing

roman's team did an excellent job of repairing and sealing my bathroom marble countertops as well as polishing my kitchen granite countertop. his team was polite and clean up was great.

Thank you very much for your review. I really appreciate it. It was pleasure doing this work for you!!!

bg in rosedale
bg in rosedale

Polish and restore marble floor

Roman and his team did a fantastic job restoring a heavily worn marble floor. They came and quoted a fair price. When time came to do the job arrived on time, worked neat and left everything looking immaculate. They did exactly the job they said they could do: The floor looks glistens and looks brand new. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Ben, thank you very much for your feedback, it is highly appreciated. Enjoy the new look, these tiles are beautiful.
Happy Holidays

Etobicoke residence in Etobicoke
Etobicoke residence in Etobicoke

restoration of limestone floor in bathroom

Roman is someone who does not walk away from a job until it is finished to everyone's satisfaction. My bathroom floor presented a few unique challenges that required Roman to come back a second time. He did so promptly and took the extra time needed to ensure the floor looked exactly as I had hoped when he was finished. Extremely polite, prompt and professional! Could not have asked for more.

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto

Kitchen and hallway polish.

Roman and his crew are great. Amazing workmanship - very diligent and caring. I can’t recommend them enough. His crew even helped move the furniture back in place. The outcome was like having new floors.

Sue  in Toronto
Sue in Toronto

Amazing Work!

Roman and his team came in and worked magic! They turned our dull floors into beautiful, new floors again! They were very professional, courteous and most importantly clean! Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you very much.
I am glad you like what we did and the way I run my job. Those are my main priorities- professionalism and cleanness.
Best of luck
Roman

Grant
Grant

Kitchen floor and counter restoration

Roman accommodated us due to us putting our house on the market in the near future. The floor had a number of defects, all gone now!, and was very dull, now gleaming! The counters had a number of chips and now is chip free and also gleaming. Roman is also a super nice guy and very easy to speak with on what you want done. He also offers suggestions on what should be, and not be, done. Perfect.

Thank you very much Grant. Best of luck with your house, hope all works out really well for you!

Marble Tile and Granite Counter-top Polishing

Roman and his associate came on-time and did a great job for us. He explained exactly what they were going to do and we appreciate their openness. We were very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend them.

Thanks Roman!

Hi Mano
Thank you very much for taking your time and rating our work. It helps a lot. Really appreciate your business with my company. Best,
Roman

More about Ace Marble Polishing

The company specializes in maintanance and restoration of natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, slate, terrazzo etc.
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Toronto?