Ace Marble Polishing

HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Toronto  >  Ace Marble Polishing

Reviews for Ace Marble Polishing

Etobicoke residence in Etobicoke
Etobicoke residence in Etobicoke

restoration of limestone floor in bathroom

Roman is someone who does not walk away from a job until it is finished to everyone's satisfaction. My bathroom floor presented a few unique challenges that required Roman to come back a second time. He did so promptly and took the extra time needed to ensure the floor looked exactly as I had hoped when he was finished. Extremely polite, prompt and professional! Could not have asked for more.

Glen in Toronto
Glen in Toronto

Kitchen and hallway polish.

Roman and his crew are great. Amazing workmanship - very diligent and caring. I can’t recommend them enough. His crew even helped move the furniture back in place. The outcome was like having new floors.

Sue  in Toronto
Sue in Toronto

Amazing Work!

Roman and his team came in and worked magic! They turned our dull floors into beautiful, new floors again! They were very professional, courteous and most importantly clean! Thank you for a job well done!

Thank you very much.
I am glad you like what we did and the way I run my job. Those are my main priorities- professionalism and cleanness.
Best of luck

Grant in
Grant in

Kitchen floor and counter restoration

Roman accommodated us due to us putting our house on the market in the near future. The floor had a number of defects, all gone now!, and was very dull, now gleaming! The counters had a number of chips and now is chip free and also gleaming. Roman is also a super nice guy and very easy to speak with on what you want done. He also offers suggestions on what should be, and not be, done. Perfect.

Thank you very much Grant. Best of luck with your house, hope all works out really well for you!

Marble Tile and Granite Counter-top Polishing

Roman and his associate came on-time and did a great job for us. He explained exactly what they were going to do and we appreciate their openness. We were very satisfied with their work and would highly recommend them.

Thanks Roman!

Hi Mano
Thank you very much for taking your time and rating our work. It helps a lot. Really appreciate your business with my company. Best,

Sandra P. in Markham
Sandra P. in Markham

Restoration of marble in hallways & kitchen

Roman came to my house on time . He was very consciencous in setting up , cleaning & polishing marble and everything in between. My house was treated with respect and the whole process was very clean . I am extremely happy with the results & would recommend his services at anytime .

Thank you Sandra for your great review.
We worked hard, and it pays off. You gave us 10/10, that makes my day.
And thank you for being so generous!!

forest
forest

Marble refinishing of counters and floors

I have been using ROman for many years and I I I I have looked trough these reviews and I can say every good thing that has been said here about ROman is absolutely true. BOth he and his assistant are honest, polite, punctual, highly competent and whats MORE every time he does the work it's better than the last time. I left for the Day And when i came back i was just amazed . THe floors were spectacular. If you hire Ace it's your lucky day!!

Hi Gale
It is our lucky day to do work for a customer like yourself. It has been a great pleasure coming to your house.
You and your family have always been very kind to us, we feel very comfortable and as a result the job comes nice as well!! We always look forward to doing work for you, thank you very much!!

Silvia Guzzi in Mississauga
Silvia Guzzi in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Kitchen, Bathrooms and Laundry room marble floor refinishing

I highly recommend ACE Marble Polishing! Roman and his assistant left my floors gleaming and my grout very clean. The work was very clean - no mess or damage afterwards. Roman conducts his business in a very professional, trustworthy manner. We previously had our floor refinished several years ago by a different company and the job was horrible, so I can truly attest to GOOD work. I will definitely be using Roman and his team in the future to maintain our floors and counters. Many thanks Roman!

Thank you very much Silvia.
It's nice to hear that you are happy. Thanks for your time to write this review, it's very important to me.
Best Of Luck

lbcorlett in Toronto
lbcorlett in Toronto

Counter Top polishing

Roman and his partner did a great job polishing our stone counter tops in the kitchen and bathrooms. They showed up on time, completed the job when expected, sent a text to let us know the job was finished and left the house very clean.

Roman was polite, professional and easy to work with.

melissa from Toronto
melissa from Toronto

Marble Counter Polishing

Having just moved into a new home with badly stained Carrera marble kitchen and bathroom counters, we didn't know where to start to have them repaired. We found Roman and Ace Marble Polishing on Homestars and the countless positive reviews made calling easy. Friendly on the phone, within days he dropped by to take a look. Very professional and mindful of our family situation (young son eating breakfast etc.), he was very practical with his recommendations, coaching us on what was worth doing and not as necessary, and then helped us to prioritize what work should be done. He gave us a very clear and reasonable quote with very specific timelines, but with no pressure to commit. Within a few weeks, the work was done, and just as all the other reviews said, Roman did the work himself, showed up on time, left the house spotless and was kind, polite and helpful with every step. The work is spectacular and I will be recommending him to everyone I can. Very grateful for the entire experience, especially considering we started with no idea where to look and only 2 weeks later, have a breathtaking result, at an affordable price, and all delivered in a way that was not only pleasant and respectful, but worry-free and conscientious. a fantastic company, people, skills and results.

More about Ace Marble Polishing

The company specializes in maintanance and restoration of natural stone surfaces such as marble, granite, slate, terrazzo etc.