Pacific Shores Roofing

Reviews for Pacific Shores Roofing

Brian Martin from Surrey
Brian Martin from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Reroofing - shake to concrete composite

It simply doesn't get better than the quality people of Pacific Shores Roofing ... from Jeremy to the entire crew on the roof, each is a first-rate professional from start to finish. Reroofing my house was a difficult task, it's a steep roof with numerous dormers and as such a lot of angles ... plus it was being changed from cedar shake to a concrete composite 'quarried slate' product, which complicated the installation even further. The final resut ... take a drive by 5124 - 209A Street in Langley - I would never hesitate to recommend the services of Jeremy and his crew of Pacific Shores Roofing to anyone.

Thanks Brian. Richard-Pacific Shores Roofing

Darwin Statnyk from Surrey
Darwin Statnyk from Surrey

Re-roof residential home

Jeremy (the owner) and his crew from Pacific Shores are consummate professionals. The entire process was a well coordinated production from supplies arrival, removal of the old roof, re-sheeting, and putting on the new roof. They thoroughly cleaned-up after each day (including sweeping the entire area with a magnet and kept me informed at each step. The crew was extra attentive to not damage my landscaping and very personable and friendly. They also remedied a few small engineering defects on my original roof. My roof looks amazing!

Darwin. It was great working with you and the Certainteed Presidential TL looked great on your roof. Good choice
Richard- Pacific Shores Roofing

Kathy Erb from Surrey
Kathy Erb from Surrey

new roof, gutters, downspouts

Great company and provided excellent service! We even hired an independent roofing inspector (as per a contractor's suggestion) and his comment was "pleasantly surprised" at the quality of work. Always punctual and left the sidewalks and lawn area debris and nail free.

Al Korpach from Surrey
Al Korpach from Surrey

Roof shingles replacement

Highly recommend! Very pleased with the service from the initial quote right through to the final job completion. Matthew, the crew lead, was very courteous, ensured the job site was clean and took pride in his crew's work. They ran into an unexpected snag with the skylight replacement (old skylight frame/flashing required some re-work to fit the new skylights) but they took extra time to ensure this was done properly.

Bill from Surrey
Bill from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Had a problem with my room that I could not fix by myself so I called this company last minute, I did not think they would come so fast, but they got here at lightning speed and helped me resolve my roofing issues. They were great, I was so happy.

Tim Dayton from Langley
Tim Dayton from Langley

Re-Roofing

I've hired and experienced many contractors over the past fourty years and Jeremy, Richard and their team rank way up towards the top. From the first contact (referred by Country Lumber) to the departing crew and final clean-up/pick-up they did a first class job. The work ethic, quality of workmanship (and womanship) and follow-up was a pleasure to experience. Their reputation obviously preceeds them as every sub/service provider (garbage bin, porto-potty, etc.) spoke very highly of Pacific Shores Roofing. I would recommend them to anyone. They complete our approx. 2000 sq. ft. roof area by working dawn to dusk in two days.

Russ Milne from Langley
Russ Milne from Langley

New Roof

Just a note to let people know that our roof was just completed by Pacific Shores Roofing. We are very pleased with the wonderful,tidy and professional service we received from Jerome and Richard and the great crew !! My wife and I recommend this company without hesitation to anyone looking for a new roof. Russ & Heather Milne

R/T Reeve from Langley
R/T Reeve from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

new roof and gutters

From the time we met Jeremy (business owner) at the home show in Abbotsford until the roof was completed, everyone involved was wonderful. Our roof was started on time,Duc and his crew were very careful around our property and made sure to clean up every night and we are very happy with the look of our new roof, as well as the quality of workmanship.The sub contractor they used for the new gutters did a fine job as well and we would be happy to recommend Pacific Shores and have people drive by to see our roof.

Lisa Abel from Langley
Lisa Abel from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Roof started to leak in kitchen, I did an internet search and asked friends. I called Pacific Shores after a friend recommended them. Prompt, professional estimation, with satellite picture of my roof so no time wasted. The actual cost was middle of the road of the 6 roofing companies that came to look at the roof. The morning I emailed the contract back to Jeremy, ceiling in kitchen started a new leak. Within 2.5 hours of me calling company, there was a tarp with roofing supplies on my roof. We were dry for a very wet and windy weekend. Thank you for your help. L. Abel

When the water from the roof leak landed on our quote, it was your roof telling you to choose Pacific Shores Roofing! Thanks for the great review and I am happy that we could end your pain!

Della Smith from Vancouver
Della Smith from Vancouver
1 review , BC

Fixing roof.

Pacific Shores has fixed our roof a number of times - we have had a problem with raccoons tearing up the shingles. The roofer comes right away and does the job in pouring rain. Excellent, fast service at a reasonable price. Always pleasant and helpful.

We are hoping the Raccoons stay away this time! Let us know if they come back! Thanks for the review and the work...we really appreciate it!

More about Pacific Shores Roofing

Pacific Shores Roofing Company offers new and replacement roofing in the greater Vancouver areas mainly servicing the communities of Langley, Surrey and White Rock.

From the ease and flexibility of booking your appointment, selecting the right products, through to delivery and installation of your new roof, our friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready to make your roofing experience as easy, pleasant and informative as possible.

Pacific Shores Roofing Company is committed to providing you with all the facts about your roofing options so you can comfortably make a highly informed decision regarding your new or replacement roof.

Your peace of mind is of utmost importance ensuring your confidence that you've made the right choice for your home.

New and Re-roofing, Roof Repairs, Skylights, Sun Tunnels, Gutters, Fascia and Soffit