Clearview Home Services

House Cleaning Exteriors
828 Vedder Place Port Coquitlam BC V3B8G4
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Port Coquitlam  >  Clearview Home Services

Reviews for Clearview Home Services

Michael in Pitt Meadows
Michael in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

house and gutter cleaning

I met Kevin the owner of Clearview by chance when his service truck was parked close to a job I was doing. When I got home later that same day his truck was in front of my house and he handed me a quote for a complete cleaning of my house. A week later a crew of 4 people showed up right on time and made my house look great. I have had my house and gutters cleaned before but this was by far the best it has ever looked. Thanks Kevin to you and your team. Great work!

Thanks Mike.

Kim in Coquitlam
Kim in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

window washing

We have had Clearview Home Services wash our windows for several years and have always been extremely pleased with the results. They look clean and streak free. Thank you so much

Review has 1 previous version
Michele in New westminster
Michele in New westminster
4 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Window cleaning

Have used this company on a number of occassions. The service is inconsistant and I have to insist on a good job in advance.
Very nice people but the consistancy needs to improve.

Kim Tri-Citys
Kim Tri-Citys
9 reviews ANMORE, BC

Gutters, Windows and Power Wash

Hired Clearview to do an exterior clean of gutters, decks, windows and complete power wash. Was not completely satisfied with all the power washing, but promptly called and problem will be rectified in the next couple of days. Very proffesional service and care that customer is happy with the results.

Ginny Duncan in Maple Ridge
Ginny Duncan in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Window & gutter cleaning

We have been happily using Kevin and his crew for over 20 years. They have cleaned our outside windows and gutters. He always calls the night before and reminds you to close everything the night before. They are punctual and just do a fantastic job. He just leaves the invoice in the mail box and we never feel pressured.

rob in Burnaby
rob in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter Filter

Clearview Homes installed their GutterFilter product in my gutters and in a drain hole on my deck. Everything seemed to work as promised until the rainy season started. Clearview Homes jammed 2 large pieces of their GutterFilter into the drain on my deck, which caused my deck to flood and forced the water into my basement wall. This created water damage inside my basement wall and to the drywall directly below my deck. After ignoring my emails and phone calls for weeks, Clearview Homes told me that they took no responsibility for the water damage and just ignored my claims. Nice ...
Since removing the GutterFilter from my drain, there has been no further water damage. Hmmm ...
How a contractor can come into your home and damage your property and take no responsibility is beyond me. Stay away from this contractor and this product or you'll be sorry!