One Handy Guy

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Oshawa  >  One Handy Guy

Reviews for One Handy Guy

Mark
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Hired Ralph to paint our entire basement after we had it finished, as he did a good job for us before, and he did so again. I also hired him to do some fixes and painting at my parents. Would recommend and I will use again.

Perry Di Iorio in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Ralph is excellent. After getting a bunch of really high quotes Ralph came in and executed the ideas I had for the master en-suite in no time and on budget. He even made some great suggestions when my ideas didn't work out and somehow it made the bathroom look even better. Diligent and trustworthy Ralph, his helper and I have mapped out several more projects for the year. Super happy to have found him.

Mark
11 reviews Whitby, ON

Painting of 2 rooms and installed 2 shelves and curtain rod. Ralph and his helper were excellent, did a good job and on time and on budget. Would hire again. Thanks.

Brenda Brown in Whitby
10 reviews WHITBY, ON

I got a coupon for this company as I needed a couple of jobs done around the house. Ralph and his assistant were friendly, efficient and did a great job. I was very pleased with the quality of both jobs and everything was left neat and tidy at the end of the day. I've already recommended the company to several people and am glad I have found a reliable handy man for those jobs I can't manage myself.

Hi Brenda,

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you again!
Ralph

Frank in Oshawa
3 reviews ,

We needed a handyman for a bathroom renovation, this would be our first experience with a renovation so we were a little nervous at the undertaking to say the least. We checked out Homestars and found Ralph Rodriguez, he had some glowing recommendations so we gave him a call, we explained our project too him. Well from the first meeting we knew he was the man for the job. He was very punctual and pleasant and he kept a clean work area. The standard of his workmanship was exceptional. But above all he is a quality person and that comes through in his work. He did an excellent job
at rebuilding our bathroom, this renovation presented some very difficult situations and Ralph handled all of them. If he wasn't sure of something, instead of taking shortcuts, he would ask us what we would like him to do. He is a true craftsmen and it was our pleasure to invite him into our home, we will not hesitate to have him back. Thanks for the NEW bathroom Ralph.

Frank & Stella

Chris in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Ralph Rodriguez provided us with an estimate for a number of small maintenance items and some painting. The work was completed on the timeline and cost estimated in spite of us not having the work areas ready when he arrived. All work was high quality and after each day the area where work was done was tidy so we could use the house throughout while work was being done. We left a key and he was able to come and go as necessary. Ralph is very conscientious, and hard working. I would highly recommend him. Thanks Ralph. Chris

Parker, in Courtice

Assisted Review

Good morning.

The purpose of this note is to express my sincere gratitude to Mr. Ralph Rodriguez for the work he completed in my home this past couple of weeks. I contacted "One Handy Guy" for an estimate of the installation of three vanity counters, change of four facets and some outstanding dry walling required in my dining room. I found his quote to be fair and honest and on par with many other "major" businesses in the area. What was different about Mr. Rodriguez was his professionalism from our initial contact and his availability of communication throughout the renovation process. Something one doesn't always find with other companies in the business. As a mother of two young children, Mr. Rodriguez was efficient, reliable with his time management and courteous of my family needs during these projects. His personality was compatible with his work and made being in the home during these renovations less stressful. I would certainly not hesitate to contact Mr. Rodriguez in the future for my next projects requiring attention to detail, professionalism and a solid knowledge base of his trade.

I would like to thank your forum for allowing the opportunity for me to share my experience with Ralph and would not hesitate to refer him to other family members and friends in my area.

David in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

One Handy Guy was always punctual and completed the job in a reasonable amout of time. In a nutshell, Ralph replaced the flooring/trim and painted my living room/dining room and front hallway. He also built a bulkhead and replaced the closet doors on my front hall closet. He was very receptive to my ideas and didn't hesitate to fix anything that I thought needed minor alterations or touch-ups. Everything looks fantastic and I'll definitely be calling him back for future renovation projects in my kitchen and bathroom! Highly recommended!

Roughley Insurance, Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We were surprised and please with the quick response and the minimal cost. We didnt have to pay someone for a "house" call just to show up. He stopped in, sized up the job and had it finished quickly and cleaned up his work area, lets just say the office staff are impressed!

No problem at all, anything else you need, just give me a call!

Nicolle and Jamie Funk
1 review Courtice, ON

We are very happy with the quality of work Ralph has done for us. He installed baseboard trim and ceiling tiles in our newly renovated basement and did an excellent job. Ralph was very professional and completed his work on schedule. We will definitely hire Ralph for any of our future needs.

Sincerely,
Jamie and Nicolle Funk

Thanks guys - it was a pleasure working for you and I am looking forward to your kitchen project! See you in a couple weeks.

More about One Handy Guy

One Handy Guy is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet your expectations. From start to finish, whether it is a small repair or large project we will make sure that your job is done right, on time, on budget, ...