Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
14153 23A Avenue Surrey BC V4A

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 9 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 9 times

Reviews for Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Interior paint with crown mouldings

We are extremely happy with the exceptional and professional work that Craig and Manny performed on the interior of our house. Especially amazed that they used such precise and nimble painting the crown moulding which in some places very detailed.
The team was respectful and courteous and we would definitely recommend Benchmark. We especially want to thank Brett who answered so many questions and made us feel part of the process. Bravo!

Happy in Port Moody
Happy in Port Moody
0 reviews Anmore, BC

Excellent interior painting with repair work

Brett, Craig, Manjinder and Deedarpreet .... Amazing work.

Thank you all so much! Benchmark's work was beyond my hopes. From the moment Brett came into my home and provided a quote, I knew this was the company I would choose. He was very professional and attentive to detail. He responded so quickly to my inquiry, and was very detailed in looking at my home and the numerous fixes that were needed. He answered all of my questions and quickly got a quote to me.

Craig, Manjinder and Deedarpreet started the work within a few weeks. They were very punctual every morning and worked so thoroughly every day. They were very friendly, polite and professional. Their attention to detail was amazing. They did a phenomenal job, restoring my home to brand new condition with upgraded colour.

I had doors with cracks, door jams that were degraded, too many dings and dents in the walls to count, and a mantel warped from water damage. They did such an incredible job, leaving our home tidy and organized at the end of each work day. Not only was the painting perfect, the repairs that were required were done with expertise!

I am beyond thrilled with the finished work and would gladly provide a reference for each one of them!! If I ever need any painting done in the future, I will definitely be asking them to come back.

With much appreciation, Leisa

Private User reviews Langley, BC

MP - PCDWAL

Benchmark staff completed the job with courtesy, efficiency and kindness toward a difficult situation. I am beyond grateful for the good work and they way it was done. Top notch!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Interior painting - ceiling walls trim doors etc etc

Excellent Job!!
Starting with Brett and his complete explanation and knowledge plus prompt fair estimate
I was so pleased with the painters — not only beautiful work but Dana was very professional immaculate careful and willing to help whenever needed — always attention to details!
Also I was very comfortable having them in my home.
I will definitely recommend Benchmark Painting!
Thank you.

pineapples26
pineapples26
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Apartment Unit Painting

Had Benchmark Painting come for painting of an apartment unit and the entire experience with Benchmark was amazing and a breeze. From the quote, to the job, and cleanup, Brett and his team worked tirelessly with care in every step along the way.

Brett took the time to explain everything and provided options with valuable input. The quote and information was well detailed and he was upfront and honest about the work and gave me a clear understanding of what I would be getting. His team took care and pride in the project and even the cleanup afterwards was spotless - better than when they started! The attention to detail reassured me that I did not go wrong with choosing Benchmark. The efficiency, quality, and value of the work makes the cost well worth it.

At the end of the day, the work was above and beyond my expectations and they went the few extra miles for me. Will happily recommend Benchmark without any hesitation and I look forward to when I can have Benchmark Painting back for a new project.

Rob in Surrey
Rob in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

misc painting

All Good. Fair price. Excellent work. Arrived on time, both to provide estimate and to perform the work. Thank You Dana

Dennis
Dennis
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Interior painting

I saw an ad in the local paper and realized they had been at my neighbours so I called them. They were prompt in getting back to me, me me at a paint store at the time we set determined the best profile and came and completed the work at the time set. They were meticulous in the quality of the work set out. I word definitely recommend Benchmark Painting to anyone who expects a job well done. My overall assessment is excellent.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Repair wall and paint livingroom, kitchen and hallway and ceiling.

Older condominium (area to paint approx 600 sq feet + ceiling) with previous poor wall prep/paintjobs. Needed to fix and smooth out walls as an important first step. Brett was thorough and accurate in his assessment and estimate of the project. His explanation and approach gave my wife and I confidence in his team. When painters arrived (Craig and Talwinder) they were professional in their approach. Craig did impressive work smoothing out the walls which was a major concern for us. They both did an excellent job with the painting and Craig's skill and experience came through in his high quality work. Additionally, they were able to finish the work one day earlier (2 days instead of 3) without compromising quality. We thought the project was reasonably priced. Extremely satisfied and would consider this company again for any future work. Highly recommended company. Thanks Brett, Craig and Talwinder.

Deborah in Fort Saint John
Deborah in Fort Saint John
0 reviews Fort St. John, BC

Paint condo

I would highly recommend Benchmark Painting, he covered every detail in his quote, and did a fantastic job on my condo. They were prompt, efficient, fast and had a good sense of humor through out the project.

Lynda in Surrey
Lynda in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Awesome Painting in spite of c19 restrictions

I haven't had visitors in my apartment due to C19 restrictions, so I was hesitant about getting my apartment painted. I didn't have to worry about anything. The quote process was easy and efficient. The service by the painter was nothing short of excellent! She was pleasant, pragmatic, helpful and super efficient. The paint job is wonderful and it's a pleasure to have had this done so quickly and in such a professional manner. I have no hesitation in recommending this company as a great business to deal with. Thank you, Lynda in White Rock

More about Benchmark Painting Ltd.

Best Painters in the Fraser Valley!

Benchmark Painting is a family run business providing residential and commercial service to the entire Lower Mainland. Our team of professionals offer quality interior and exterior solutions for any project, large or small. Benchmark Painting has earned and maintained an exceptional reputation by delivering exactly what our customers expect in a professional painting.

Trim and Moldings and Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Voted Best Painting Company 2010 by the consumers of Homestars.com! Rooms starting at $99 each including all paint and labour. 3 room minimum required. Call today for details. Call today for this promotion!
Residential & Commercial Specialists Benchmark Painting is committed to providing top quality workmanship as well as superior customer service. Benchmark's team of professionals offer quality interior and exterior solutions for any home or Business, both large and small. We offer free estimates and a limited one year warranty. Ceiling Re-Texturing Has water or a renovation damaged your ceiling? Benchmark painting is an industry leader in ceiling repair and re-texturing. Surface Preparation We never cut corners on surface preparation. We will sand, caulk, fill and prime all surfaces as needed. Thorough preparation is essential to quality painting. we will always apply two coats of paint. Your work will be done exactly as contracted and as scheduled. You can expect this and more from Benchmark Painting. Moulding Installations Benchmark Painting Provides all your moulding needs with the attention to detail and quality our clients have come to expect from us.
Premium General Paint
Cheque or Cash
5 Star Rating - Member of the BBB
Rooms Starting at $99 each (3 Room Minimum Required - ask for details)