Dryshield Waterproofing

Reviews for Dryshield Waterproofing

Evgeniya in Georgina
Evgeniya in Georgina

Basement repairing

Thank you so much. I am so happy, with your service. You did a great job. I duffenetly will recomend you. Technician is very knowledgeable and very friendly. Also, we got a warrenty for 25 years, it is really surprise me.

Thank you for the great review. Our team at Dryshield really appreciates your business.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Excellent job!

Brian came over and was very professional found the crack quickly.
Very experienced and knowlagble.

Gave me options and ideas and the crack injection was the most affordable and best fix for my situation.

With a 25 year transferable warranty I feel very good about this job and I am going sleep better now knowing were safe and dry.

Thank you for the great review, our team at Dryshield appreciates the business.

Shannon from Whitchurch-stouffville
Shannon from Whitchurch-stouffville

Tie rod hole injections

I called Dryshield to repair several leaking tie rod holes in the basement. Brian has done a great job on both occasions that I called. Thanks for repairing the leaks and for keeping my basement dry.

Thank you so much for the great review. Our team at Dryshield truly appreciates the business.

renato in RAMA
renato in RAMA
1 review , ON

sump pump, 31 ft. weeping tiles and 2 window wells with cover

The first meeting with the agent is what we call as first "impression is lasting". He explain the project well and I can say that he is a good natured person.

The guys who came to do the job are both professional in dealing with their customers. I am very comfortable with them, they are punctual and most importantly they are well behaved.

Thank you very much Renato. Our team at Dryshield is thankful for your business and appreciate your kindness. Thank you for the great review!

Zeta in Markham
Zeta in Markham

Basement foundation crack repair

Explained the process very well, punctual, very friendly. Protected work area as best as possible. Modern technology using steel port instead of plastic. Quick service, and good customer focused service.

Thank you for recognizing our technologies where we strive to always provide the highest quality. Thank you for the great review

Basement crack

Needed a crack repair and called dry shield. They were there quickly and fixed my crack in a professional manner, explaining the procedure as he went. Very knowledgeable and hopefully come the spring no more leaks

Tha k you for the great review, our team at Dryshield really appreciates the business!

Stan18wwkl in Toronto
Stan18wwkl in Toronto

Foundation crack repair

Brian, Dryshield’s senior tech, did an excellent job. We’re very pleased with result. Gave great advice, clean and professional work. Arrived on time and completed work in a timely manner.. 25,yr guarantee of work is best in the industry

Tha k you so much for the great review, our team at Dryshield appreciates the business. Happy new year!

Karen Marshall from New Tecumseth
Karen Marshall from New Tecumseth
3 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Very happy with the service!

I hired DryShield to fix a settlement crack in my basement foundation. I was very happy with the job and the service. The replied to my quote request promptly, and they gave me a quote the next day. They were easy to deal with, the price was fair and the work was professional. I will definitely use their services again and recommend them to anyone.

Thank you so much for the great review and using us for your wet basement. Thank you

Derekl in Toronto
Derekl in Toronto

Interior waterproofing

Jake Kurt Jason and Paul Did an excellent job! Very clean work and easy to work with. I would use Dryshield again(but I don’t think I’ll have any more problems) or recommend to someone else.

Thank you Derek for the great review. We appreciate your business!

a.grey
a.grey

Basement leak

There was a leak in our basement wall that needed repair. Dryshield was able to come the day after I inquired about service. It was annoying that Brian was almost an hour late for our appointment time but he seemed knowledgeable and explained the job to us well.

Thank you for the great review, we apologize for running behind and try our best everyday to be punctual but sometimes with traffic it is tough. We appreciate the business and the review. Thank you

More about Dryshield Waterproofing

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Homestars page!

We appreciate any opportunity to provide a free quote for your wet basement waterproofing. Dryshield is Canadian owned and operated basement waterproofing company Toronto and most of southern Ontario. We pride ourselves on our basement waterproofing workmanship. Our mission is to continue providing you with the highest quality products, technologies and procedures at the most competitive price for your wet basement waterproofing needs. We offer a wide range of solutions for your leaky or wet basement. Some of the solutions are; internal drainage systems, external waterproofing, window wells, basement crack repair and sump pumps.

All of our work provided is Dryshield employed and not by subcontractors. Our team at Dryshield works hard day in and day out to provide you with the highest quality of workmanship.

We are fully licensed and insured. All prices are up front with no hidden surprises. Dryshield can beat any quality competitor with a difference in cost and quality.

Things to look for that can be contributing to your wet basement:

- Are your down spouts discharging at the side of your house or are they connected to the ground?
- Is the grade sloping towards your house causing a wet basement?
- Do you see any signs of a foundation concrete crack?
- How old is your home is and what condition are your weeping tiles are in?

If you have a wet basement and need a waterproofing company for your basement waterproofing needs contact Dryshield today!

www.waterproofingservice.com or 1-800-277-5411

waterproofing, waterproofing service, waterproofing systems, concrete waterproofing contractors, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, waterproofing basements, basement waterproofing, interior basement waterproofing, waterproof basement.

Flooded basement, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Basement water leaks, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, basement crawl space, basement cracks, basement flooding solutions,

wet basement, wet carpet, dry basement, cracks, leaks, crawl space, crack injections, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, water damage, water damage repair

Waterproofing | Toronto Waterproofing | Foundation waterproofing | Wet basement | Waterproofing a basement | Waterproofing basements | Waterproofing the basement |Basement leak | Basement leaking | Foundation repair | Basement waterproofing |Leaking basement | Waterproof basement | Crawl space | Concrete crack repair
Repair concrete cracks | Crack repair restoration & sealing | mould-control & removal | Cracks in foundation | Basement cracks

Foundations, Waterproofing, and Drainage Contractors
Basement waterproofing products including dimple board, Aqua bloc, rubberized urethane, poly sheeting, Weeping tile, gravel and many more. Dryshield also offers two types of foundation repair, crack injection sealing including a polyurethane and epoxy sealing.
waterproofing contractors Waterproofing Foundation waterproofing Wet basement Waterproofing a basement Waterproofing basements Waterproofing the basement Basement leak Basement leaking Foundation repair Basement waterproofing Leaking basement Waterproof basement Crawl space Concrete crack repair Repair concrete cracks Crack repair restoration & sealing mould-control & removal Cracks in foundation Basement cracks waterproofing, waterproof, water proof, water proofing, wet basement, cracks, leaks, Flooded basement, wet carpet, waterproof basement, basement waterproofing, basement waterproof, crawl space, dry basement, crack injections, waterproofing service, foundation, repair, house, home, concrete waterproofing, waterproofing systems, waterproofing contractors, waterproofing basements, commercial waterproofing, waterproofing membrane, concrete waterproof, foundation waterproof, basement systems, basement repair, basement drainage, Besment water leaks, basement water leak, basement water, dry basement, basement mold, basement floor, basement wall, basement walls, basement sump pump, sump pumps, water crawl space, crawl space water, wet crawl space, basement wall leak, carpet water damage, basement crawl space, basement cracks, damaged water, foundation leak, foundations leaks, interior basement waterproofing, water damage, water damage repair, basement flooding solutions
We specialize in basement waterproofing in Toronto and the GTA. We always provide the highest level of professional customer service.
2002
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Check
City of Toronto License # T85-4063646
BBB, IICRC Certified Firm$2,000,000 Standard Liability Insurance
WSIB 767958AN
25 Year Transferable warranty - crack injections, internal solution and external solution.