Guildwood Roofing

Reviews for Guildwood Roofing

Tom
Tom

Roofing project in Markham

Simon did a good job! The crew cleaned up very well afterward. We are glad we made the right choice.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and support.

Christine in Markham
Christine in Markham

Great roofing company you can depend on!

Guildwood replaced my roof 14 years ago. Over the years, we never had any problem with the roof. Our new purchased home needed a new roof, I called Simon again. His crew did a great job, not surprisingly. Simon is a very friendly, professional person to deal with. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs roofing service.

Mark J.
Mark J.
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Roofing replacement

Simon is very professional, knowledgeable and exceed my expectations. He offered me reasonable price and stayed on schedule. The whole working process is very smooth. I am very glad that I chose this company.

Jonathan in Markham
Jonathan in Markham

New roofing

Simon was very knowledgeable and provided a new Roofing quote that was very reasonable. His crew came out and replaced the roof within one day with professionalism and great attention to detail, including clean up.

Simon also personally came back, re-inspected the roof while making additional repairs to eavestroughs as needed at no additional charge.

Hello Jonathan, it is my pleasure to work with you as well. Thank you very much for your trust and support. We will not thrive without you!

Steve Vondra in Markham
Steve Vondra in Markham

New Roof

We had our roof redone, Simon and his crew did an awesome job. His crew was profession and knew what they were doing. Simon did as he promised in the contract we signed and more. His team took pictures of the progress they were making so we could see what was happening. Great company and crew I would highly recommend.

Hello Steve, it is my pleasure to work with you. I am happy to learn that you are satisfied with our work. Thank you very much for your business and trust.

Nithi in Markham
Nithi in Markham

Replacing Roof Shingle

Simon form Guildwood Roofing was very prompt with the response on the quote request for our roof replacement, following up as promised with the details and the written contract. His team is very organized and efficient. With no extra cost, Simon has installed an additional ice & water shield for our rear end valley. It was not a part of our contract. We have discussed openly the state of the decking plywood and conclude in good faith that there is no need for replacement of any sheet. Once the work was done, the crew cleaned up the premises. Simon has an effective team. He runs the business genuinely with great customer service. Also, the price is just right, not cheap nor high. I am grateful to have found Simon, and will certainly refer him to others who are interested in replacing their roofs. Thank you Simon and his team for a job well done!

Dear Nithi, thank you very much for spending your time to write us this detailed review. We appreciate your support very much! Customer satisfaction and honesty are the core values of my company, we do understand that our company's success depends heavily on our customers. I am glad to know that you are satisfied with my service. Thank you again for your business. Enjoy the summer!

Private User reviews Moncton, NB

Great contractor

Simon did an outstanding job on our very large roof. He is reliable, professional, and committed to providing his clients with quality roofing. I am grateful to have been referred to Simon, and will certainly refer him to others who are interested in replacing their roofs. Thank you Simon and team for job well done!

Thank you very much for your review. We are committed to customer satisfaction. We are glad to provide roofing service to you and will be happy to serve your friends and family members.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great Service and Work!

Simon and his team were extremely professional, attentive and thorough! We had a leak in our roof during a week of very rainy/stormy weather, and within 5 days of speaking to him, the new roof was installed and ready to go! The turnaround time was so fast, and the workmanship incredible. He did a really good job, was reliable and very friendly. We are extremely satisfied and definitely recommend him and his company!

Thank you very much for your review. We are doing our best to satisfy our customers' needs. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you.

vinod in Scarborough
vinod in Scarborough

Roof/ evesthrough replacement

Simon / Guild wood roofing is very professional , good cordination & workmanship, punctual with the time line.Really a great job from his team . I will defnietly recommend his company .

Dear Vinod, it is our pleasure to work with you. We will never too busy for any of your referrals.

Rob in Ottawa
Rob in Ottawa

New Roof

I was referred to Simon by a friend and was extremely happy and grateful that I was. Simon stands out in this industry with his professionalism, quality and level of service. He was happy to provide me multiple options for shingles and was open and transparent about the benefits of each.

After we decided to go with Simon and his company he was extremely quick to schedule us knowing that we had a leak and there was a significant rain storm imminent.

The actual work looks great, took appropriate measures to ensure no property damage and their cleanup was comprehensive.

I would definitely recommend their company to others, it's nice to work with someone that is easy to trust.

Dear Rob, we always consider our customers' needs seriously and do our best to offer the best options. Thank you very much for your positive review and support.

More about Guildwood Roofing

Guildwood Roofing has provided quality roofing to Great Toronto and surround area clients since 2002.
You have a lot to protect under one roof.

That's why we offer dependable roofing services and products your family can trust.

If your roof needs repair or replacement, due to age or extreme weather, our experienced team will accurately evaluate its condition, make suitable product suggestions, and provide the skilled craftsmanship needed to ensure a quality job.

You can count on us:
The price is right

Surprising to many, our high-quality job doesn't come with a high price tag!
Safety is our top priority

Rest assured, from the moment we step onto your property, to the moment we leave, all measures will be taken to protect you and your home.
We're tidy

At the end of each workday, we'll organize and dispose of all loose materials. When the job is complete, we'll use a magnetic broom to remove any stray nails.
We're fast

We aim to have most jobs completed within one to two days.
You're protected

We're fully licensed and insured.
we offer a 10-year written guarantee on our workmanship, and depending on your selection, ad 25-year to lifetime product guarantee.
Guildwood's got you covered!