Jon Loeser General Contractor

General Contractors
San Mateo CA 94402
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in San Mateo  >  Jon Loeser General Contractor

Reviews for Jon Loeser General Contractor

Jim in San Jose
Jim in San Jose
1 review Athabasca, AB

Kitchen and Fireplace Remodel

My wife and I hired Jon as the general contractor for our kitchen and fireplace remodel and are very happy with the work he and his crew performed.

A couple of things we really liked about working with Jon were his "can do" attitude and problem solving abilities.

We appreciated the way the worksite was tidied up at the end of each day. Jon either met or beat his estimated timelines. We didn't have everything picked out before the Job started and it was a challenge staying one step ahead of Jon and his crew.

We found him flexible when we asked if the fireplace remodel could be added and his additional charges reasonable.

Jon fixed the few things that we asked to be corrected with a good attitude.

We would gladly use him again.

Dave in Belmont, CA
Dave in Belmont, CA
1 review Belmont, CA

Kitchen, great room, living room, laundry remodel

Jon Loeser was our general contractor and did a great job! I knew him from some social situations and he was always in demand so I assumed he would be a good contractor. Turns out he was a very good contractor. He does a lot of the work himself and then subs out when he needs certain work done. I liked that he did a lot of the work himself and he was onsite just about every single day during our several-month remodel. He did the demo, did the framing, helped with a lot of design features, used subs when he needed to and managed them very well. Once I realized Jon's abilities, our job grew a lot as I knew we had a great contractor and added numerous tasks and greatly enlarged the project. He is very ethical, compassionate, has excellent knowledge of the building codes and was very patient when we had changes or when we wanted him to review other options and consider additional work.