CO2 Solutions

jg
jg
1 review Peterborough, ON

Attic mould remediation

Co2 solutions came to remediation the mould in my attic. The guys were very polite and contained all of the rooms not in use. When the job was complete they vacuumed right from their work area right to the front door. Excellent job!

we take pride in the job that we do and I'm glad that you were able to see that JG. thank you again for the business.

Luke
Luke

Air quality testing

My daughter was experiencing mold symptoms so I called for an air quality test. The test came back positive and accurate for mold.

Having accurate information is a good thing Luke. I'm glad we were able to help.

stephbelen
stephbelen
1 review Whitby, ON

Asbestos removal

I contacted CO2 because I found bought a new home and it needed an inspection. They came and confirmed exactly what I thought I would have. After receiving two other quotes we decided to use them. After the job was complete the home inspector confirmed that the asbestos was removed.

Thank you Steph. We are happy to have found and solved the asbestos problem.

Andrew
Andrew
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Mild removal from basement leak

During the spring, I noticed some water build up in the basement after I heavy rainfall. Turns out that her poor created a leak into the basement which then created mold.I contacted Mike and he was kind and courteous on the phone and quickly got it scheduled in for service call to remove the mold. I enjoyed his professionalism and his teams attention to detail. My home is now clear of mould from the problem we had.

Thank you Bill. Glad we could help!

mike in Keene
mike in Keene
1 review KEENE, ON

Mold Remediation -

Had a bad smell in the basement after buying home in Keene. I gutted the basement to find water damage and mold on the exterior walls.
I Called a couple of companies, but Mike @ C02 soultions was the most qualified and most responsive to our needs. He and his team are truly dedicated at providing the best service. The job was expalined as they did the work, and took an extra day which was fine,,, this shows the job was completed properly and at no extra cost!
Highly recommend this company!

Thank you Mike. We appreciate the feedback.

More about CO2 Solutions

CO2 Solutions offers mold removal and asbestos removal services for industrial, commercial and residential cleaning. We serve customers in Ajax ON, Aurora ON, Belleville ON, Bowmanville ON, Brampton ON, Clarington ON, Cobourg ON, Concord ON, Courtice ON, Lindsay ON, Maple ON, Markham ON, Newmarket ON, North York ON, Oshawa ON, Peterborough ON, Pickering ON, Port Hope ON, Richmond Hill ON, Toronto ON, Whitby ON, and Woodbridge ON.

Dry ice blasting is far superior to traditional cleaning methods such as sandblasting, pressure washing and chemical cleaning. CO2 Solutions uses Coldjet Inc. single hose blasting equipment, which is the most advanced product on the market.

At CO2 Solutions, our goal is to offer our clients the latest in cutting edge blasting technology with a high degree of customer satisfaction.

CO2 Solutions offers the following services: