Cabinets & Granite Direct

Reviews for Cabinets & Granite Direct

caroline from Brampton
caroline from Brampton

Bathroom remodel

Kenny from CDG was fantastic at helping me customize my bathroom. This is my second time going to them. the first time I had my main floor bathroom vanity replaced with a customized one from them. Bot times, the service was excellent and the process seamless. Also, both times I got great prices. Pics are before and after

renovate kitchen

What you see from CGD showroom, does NOT mean what you get and deliver to your kitchen.

When I complaint, it has been taken long time to resolve the issue.
I am not 100% happy, but at least resolve my pain.

dorothy in Etobicoke
dorothy in Etobicoke

remodeling my kitchen

We are very pleased with our new kitchen. It was a thrilling experience from start to finish. Jerry with his creative mind and skills made us feel very comfortable and confident, and we knew we were at the right place. His attention to detail is very much appreciated since we are prone to detail ourselves.
Now that we have finished our kitchen remodeling we will definitely be going back to CGD for our Bathroom renovations.
Thank you once again CGDTeam.. Thanks everyone involved in remodeling our kitchen, it has been a great experience. We are in love with our new kitchen!!

ramondmc in Calgary
ramondmc in Calgary

Kitchen Cabinet and Countertop

I recently got my kitchen done from cabinet and granite direct in Mississauga. And I recommend this to anyone for kitchen cabinet and counter top. The cabinet and counter top looks amazing.

Liang from Oakville
Liang from Oakville

Kitchen Reno

If possible, I will give ZERO star.
My dad asked Jerry to replace cabinets and granite counter top.
There was one inch and half short in width,and they told my dad they need the wrong sized granite back, and replace a right sized one in a week or two. They took it back on Friday(Sept. 18, 2015), and guess what, the next Monday, they phoned my dad to pay the rest installation fee before they will bring the WRONG sized counter top back.

Bill Y.
Bill Y.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen cabinet and countertop

My kitchen was renovated completely by DIH,they did a excellent job,the owner Ryan was very friendly and knowledgeable,worker was trained good and did job perfect and on time,they keep work place clean and tidy,customer service also good.

I definitely to recommend the company to my friends .

Bill Yuan

Marg and Rich from Whitby
Marg and Rich from Whitby
1 review L1 R3 C2, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We have had 2 kitchen counter tops put in by Cabinets and Granite Direct, Markham and have been very pleased with both! They were very helpful in assisting us in picking the right product, were timely with all services, provided quality workmanship in both the cutting and installation of the granite counters, and offered a very reasonable price. Much thanks! Marg and Rich

KF from Markham
KF from Markham

Kitchen cabs

Crude quality/poor workmanship. Issues like large gaps, faded paint, rough edges, unaligned fillers, wood chipped, though noticed right after installation they can't fix. Literally no after sale service. Rush and mediocre installation. Price ok, but totally unimpressed and disappointed. Go for better quality and service.

Halina in Brampton
Halina in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

countertop

Nice office and pleasant salesperson. First they were late with installation, second the counter top wasn't leveled for that the seam it's showing and this is becoming a headache in installing the back splash.
Don't know yet how are they going to fix that. The installers rushed with the job. Not impressed.

Ellen Yan in Markham
Ellen Yan in Markham

Install granite countertop and new sink in the kitchen

We dropped by their big showroom and they looked very professional, the choices of colors are OK, we found what we liked. The quality is good. They also provide free stainless steel double sink as a bonus. Free measurement is also offered. But they charged for removing the old countertop, to me, it's a little high. When they cut the material and brought to our home, the island size is measured wrong, they took it back and replaced with the right size quite fast.
Now we've had the countertop for 2 months, everything is fine. Overall we are satisfied.